Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese (9987 Views)

Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by Mofun: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Okay. We shall see. Reminds me of FFK. A politician will always act like one.

#Please check my signature.
Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by Jostoman: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Baawaa:
Who to believe, the governor can join APC tomorrow?
what is in that your evil party called APC that you people want everybody to come and join.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by Jostoman: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Useless people they are looking for who will join their evil party called APC. Spit

1 Like

Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by kepstone: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lol... Don't mind that guy Philip Agbese na trouble maker right from secondary School FGC Ugwolawo. I Know him too well, Kai Phil your mouth ehn... Agbese is too mouthy abeg calm down. We Know you right from boarding house naso your life be. Thank God all of us are doing well in life now.
No run your mouth too much Biko... You are a young politician of 1987.
God bless your Hussle.
God bless my almamater FGC Ugwolawo, Kogi state.
Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by dukie25: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
I believe Ortom.
Because FFK joined APC doesn't mean all politicians are the same. Can't see Ortom or Obaseki joining APC.
Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by Gentlevip: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
I don't know why ineffective governors makes news. Useless governor from useless party against useless party
Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by Metallurgist: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
OILNGASSPLY:
Do you know anyone into oil ? I have legitimate suppliers for NNPC certified AGO (Diesel) in metric tons as well as crude & PMS(Fuel) .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
419 Bros you no even get shame, na for nairaland you go see person wey go buy millions of naira worth diesel/ petrol
Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by kolakolex: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
This fellow na political ashewo so nothing is new here
Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by Rafaell(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
nedubrazil111:
People named Philip no Dey hear word. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
My brother na true !! I get one neighbor Phillip.. na so him go dey Waka upandan the neighborhood, dey talk-talk talk-talk everytime.. him no ever gree stay one place. Tell am something now, mm-mckhh he no go gree hear word !!
Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by sphinixs2: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Baawaa:
Who to believe, the governor can join APC tomorrow?
shocked FFK comes to mind ...
Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by khatea: 4:29am On Apr 11, 2022
kepstone:
Lol... Don't mind that guy Philip Agbese na trouble maker right from secondary School FGC Ugwolawo. I Know him too well, Kai Phil your mouth ehn... Agbese is too mouthy abeg calm down. We Know you right from boarding house naso your life be. Thank God all of us are doing well in life now.
No run your mouth too much Biko... You are a young politician of 1987.
God bless your Hussle.
God bless my almamater FGC Ugwolawo, Kogi state.

To think he's a very gentle man in our university days

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mind Of Sanusi On Nigeria / Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja / Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.