Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

How To Raise A Financially Responsible Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Raise A Financially Responsible Child (176 Views)

Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise A Financially Responsible Child by Skaylite(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
The relevance of financial education lies in the fact that a “correctly” formed attitude to money in children significantly affects the process of their economic socialization and the formation of the foundation of “mental health”. In this article, you’re going to know how to raise a financially responsible child.

Parents often level the problem of financial education of the child. This question is most often either hushed up (because the child is still too young to manage money), or parents form the wrong attitude of the child to money.

It should also not be forgotten that parents are the main standard that influences the child in the perception of money.

Therefore, it is the latter who are responsible for the correct and justified presentation of this economic category to their pupils.

In general, financial education comes down not only to talk, but also to real actions. Trusting a child with money at that age.

Unfortunately, parents are often sure that children are only a burden for the family budget: i.e. children are an expense item.

Children who “absorbed” such relationships from childhood will also not be the best examples of parental behavior and thinking.

A child is an investment in your old age. The sooner the parents begin to instill in him a healthy attitude towards money, the sooner the parents will be freed from custody of the child.

Full Info
Click the here: https://childupbring.com.ng/financially-responsible-child/

(1) (Reply)

13 Survivors Of Larry Nassar’s Sexual Abuse File $130m Claims Against FBI / Espbase Blog - Lina Medina Was A Youngest Mom In History / Get A High Paying Job In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.