Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood (51349 Views)

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by ikorodureporta: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin grin
Smiling like lala
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by osazsky(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Tetrahedron:
This small lizard, is this what you are celebrating !
Go to the forest of congo and see real animals
if we go there we will eat everything..even babies wont be spared..i have a friend that keeps eyeing normal agama lizard he always complains of the quantity of meat in it as compared to the stress in preparing it..oga nor go there boys they vex even cat.rats ants are not spared
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Olaniyi2001: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2022
justosee:

Who kills the meat, fish, and vegetables you eat in Europe?
Are they not part of nature, or they were created in a lab?
Europeans have brainwashed you guys to see only their way of life as the right way.

Bless you bro, you ve just said the reality.
I don't believe in this animal cruelty movement. It just very bias to me. What about about fishes, pigs, cows, goats and many more, that are being killed on a daily basis. I think to have an Ideal eradication of animal cruelty, we should stop killing all this animals, I mean all. ( Make everybody just turn vegetarian).
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Greensea1(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2022
I think it's high time the moderator banned posts that promote indiscriminate killing of wildlife!
Here in London you walk around and you see foxes in broad daylight, walking freely! Birds, different species would almost land on your head, just because the society is very protective of them! But in Nigeria, we destroy everything on our path in the name of meat! The other day someone posted a child with an owl, saying the kid was going to kill and eat the thing! What the hell! These animals, could become a source income to the community, through tourism only if some youths could thing of something else other than killing for food!

ThatrealestApex:
So some guys in around my Neighborhood killed this big crawing Creature!

According to them, the Big Monitor Lizard has been living with them since and they never kne, only discovered because they were doing some clean ups in their room

Lala, what do you think? is this one big enough? cheesy
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Bigpapi: 3:48am On Mar 22, 2022
overdrive:
This one na komodo dragon.

Lol
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Weirdbeggar: 6:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Tetrahedron:
This small lizard, is this what you are celebrating !
Go to the forest of congo and see real animals
i saw this type at my village last year, omo i picked race, it was like a crocodile.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Weirdbeggar: 6:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Over here in Europe, all manner of Animals are being taken care of.

You kill python you go to prison

You kill Antilope you go to prison

You kill human life sentence

You kill buffalo prison straight

You kill Bird prison straight

But in Africa, they kill everything including humans sad

Nawa for una ooo shocked shocked
what of insects?
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by VIKTO83(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Any reptile makes it to front page.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by kullozone(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2022
MCKitchen:
And they killed it or rather fetch it a new home I wonder what Era this country will be in next decades to come. Era of injustice and cannibalism

Madam, just shetup fess!

People have been killing and eating this shiit since ancient times... Stop making seem like it only started recently.

Abi make man no chop meat again

See talk oh undecided

1 Like

Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by kullozone(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2022
If you're not a vegetarian and you condemn people eating such animal, then you're a hypocrite... And thunder go fire you for coming here to form woke cool

2 Likes

Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2022
EmzyT:
Lalasticlala Right now;
Roflmao grin
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2022
EmzyT:
Lalasticlala Right now;

Roflmao grin
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by usah4(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nama
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
More!!!!

Fire being prepared so it can be Roastedcheesy grin cool

Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

According to them, the Big Monitor Lizard has been living with them since and they never kne, only discovered because they were doing some clean ups in their room

Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Realestguy: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.