Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood (51348 Views)

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Aflix(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
MCKitchen:
And they killed it or rather fetch it a new home. I wonder what Era this country will be in next decades to come. Era of injustice and cannibalism
I believe you make make chicken and beef for your kitchen. Are you a cannibal as well
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Kajaard: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
ThatrealestApex:
So some guys in around my Neighborhood killed this big crawing Creature!

According to them, the Big Monitor Lizard has been living with them since and they never kne, only discovered because they were doing some clean ups in their room

Lala, what do you think? is this one big enough? cheesy

They discovered it when they were doing clean ups in their room?

The house must be extremely dirty and not fit for humans to live in.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by VenumX: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
What dah hell is that?
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by SunMusk(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
What injustices?? No d give me laugh
MCKitchen:
And they killed it or rather fetch it a new home. I wonder what Era this country will be in next decades to come. Era of injustice and cannibalism
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Bigheart042(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd prefer having this in my house without knowing than to have that flying cockroach that will always flies around just when I'm about to start having sex with a new catch.

May God have mercy on u..

Lolzzz
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by reidkrugger(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

According to them, the Big Monitor Lizard has been living with them since and they never kne, only discovered because they were doing some clean ups in their room

Op plz where is your neighborhood? How am I sure you guys don't have komodo dragons there? Where you de stay op?
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by zomby(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

Dude, where do you live?
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by letitrainnow(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Monitoring indeed
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Spandau: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

Dis monitor na pikin náà. If you see big one, you go take off. But it will also take off in the opposite direction. That's something funny about them.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Slimm01: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Germi9:
This is a comodo deagon not a monitor lizard
You are a mumu man.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Slimm01: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amojii:
This is not monitor lizard o, is komodo a poisonous lizard grin
You are a very mumu man.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
MCKitchen:
That animal you are seeing is one of the most delicious meat to eat when dried.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Like seriously.

Africans lack the sense of living together with nature.

This monitor lizard don't deserve what happens to it.

But in Africa they eat including human parts meat nowadays.
And you created the meat and fish you have been eating, or they are not part of nature?
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Slimm01: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
HeroHero:
This is alligator
You are a cow. Lol
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Slimm01:
You are a cow. Lol
You are a pig angry
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Totilopussylick(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
justosee:

And you created the meat and fish you have been eating, or they are not part of nature?
Over here in Europe, all manner of Animals are being taken care of.

You kill python you go to prison

You kill Antilope you go to prison

You kill human life sentence

You kill buffalo prison straight

You kill Bird prison straight

But in Africa, they kill everything including humans sad

Nawa for una ooo shocked shocked
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Charly68: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Soup is ready already
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Krexpah(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
This meat sweet die
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Over here in Europe, all manner of Animals are being taken care of.

You kill python you go to prison

You kill Antilope you go to prison

You kill human life sentence

You kill buffalo prison straight

You kill Bird prison straight

But in Africa, they kill everything including humans sad

Nawa for una ooo shocked shocked
Who kills the meat, fish, and vegetables you eat in Europe?
Are they not part of nature, or they were created in a lab?
Europeans have brainwashed you guys to see only their way of life as the right way.

1 Like

Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Germi9: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Slimm01:
You are a mumu man.
I no blame you na, afterall u eat anything ..hunger is real
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by oilmane(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
ThatrealestApex:
More!!!!

Fire being prepared so it can be Roastedcheesy grin cool

Lala nor go like this post
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by cp3o: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
MCKitchen:

Eating your own species is cannibalism, i.e. eating human beings. Eating monitor lizard is unexpected enjoyment.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Drsnives(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
MCKitchen:
Keep quiet, you would have done the same

1 Like

Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by JOemmy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have never seen this lizard live only see it on natgeo wild and here on nairaland it's a very fast moving creature I wonder the parts of nigeria where it's found.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Sunsets: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
You see, until conservation laws are effectively implemented same way its done in developed nations, this is the way to go in an unrestricted ecosystem. Unfortunately, that will be hard to come by because we are dealing with hunger, extreme one at that.
Totilopussylick:
Like seriously.

Africans lack the sense of living together with nature.

This monitor lizard don't deserve what happens to it.

But in Africa they eat including human parts meat nowadays.
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by BigTableShaker(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd prefer having this in my house without knowing than to have that flying cockroach that will always flies around just when I'm about to start having sex with a new catch.

Sex machine
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by BigTableShaker(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Seems you're new to Nairaland grin
Na still last week person kill pigeon chop for here
haha??
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Phaantom22: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
saw them eating snakes the other day,Am sure they'll eat it angry
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by abeliver: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
MCKitchen:
cannibalism lol..
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Akanimo001: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Eat am
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Akanimo001: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Eat am[color=#006600][/color][url][/url]
Re: A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood by Akanimo001: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Eat am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed In My Neighbourhood Today / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.