Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Jesus Is Calling You . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Calling You . (1111 Views)

Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry / Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry / God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
[/color]

‍Jesu's gaze has been on many people out there ,and he's been observing their movements,activities and all they've been going through for sometimes .

They go on social media platforms to rant against him ,abuse ,and blaspheme his name .
They have sheer hatred for any one whom they perceive has anything to do with Jesus
But are quick to celebrate his adversaries even if they have any variance in opinion or beliefs with such people .

they are quick to align themselves with anyone who has grudges with Jesus   - that is how much they hate Jesus christ - the one who loved them and gave his life for them .

but the more you hate him - the more he keeps creating chances and circumstances around your life to help you perceive his whispers in your heart .

Even though you have decided to remain a comrade of those who abhors sheer hatred for him ,and always fight to discredit his existence or divinity or glory ,
yet he too has made up his mind to keep on sounding the echo of his voice within your dark and turbulent heart .

He has determined to extend his call to you till the end when you breath your last .
so that either you answer or not you would have no reason to say
"i do not know the grace of God "
when you arrive at the other side of the divide.

HEAR IT AGAIN .
Jesus is calling you !

If you are willing to answer his call today then confess it to him by saying

"lord Jesus Christ .
I answer your call to salvation ,dedication,and fellowship today .
I surrender my heart to you ,and present my life to your leading .
Wash away every guilts of sin in my conscience away by your blood .
Write my name in your book of life
For today -I belive in my heart that your did died for my sins and rose again for my justification .
And now i accept you as my personal lord and Savior .
Thank you for saving me .

Congratulations if you said that prayer .

Pray to the father and ask him to direct you to the right church where you will be rightly discipled .
Get your self a bible and meditate upon the words so that you can grow thereby .
Give your self to prayers .
Ask the father in prayer to fill you with the holy spirit and then learn to hear ,and obey the holy spirit when he speaks into your heart .

Hallelujah .

[color=#770077]
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Today is the day of salvation ,and now is the right time .
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by God1000(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
I'm looking for salvation
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:

Romans 10:8-10
[8]But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
[9]that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
[10]For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by God1000(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:

Romans 10:8-10
[8]But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
[9]that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
[10]For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by MITCHELL96: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:

It's free, How else are you looking for it ?
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Incredible Hulk is calling you to come join the avengers....

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
I have checked and asked.

I don't seem to understand the reason why people seek for salvation outside of themselves .

Whatever we need to succeed is already within us,
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:

It's free, How else are you looking for it ?

is it not a gift of God ?

No man can give Ransome for the redemption of his soul for it is costly .

Even though Christ gave it to us freely he himself paid the demands for us .
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2022
sonmvayina:

I don't seem to understand the reason why people seek for salvation outside of themselves .

1.There is no other name given by wich we must be saved except by the name of jesus ONLY

2. It was his divine power that gave us all things for life ,and godliness ,we can by ourselves do nothing unless we abide with him .
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jesus is calling you
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by delkuf(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
sonmvayina:

This is not success. This is eternity. Where your soul will end up. Your success end here on earth but if after you die which will definitely happen, where are going to spend eternity .
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
sonmvayina:
I have checked and asked. I don't seem to understand the reason why people seek for salvation outside of themselves .Whatever we need to succeed is already within us,
Salvation has never been about success. In fact, you essentially give up any hopes of succeeding according to the world's standard when you choose Salvation.

The simplest form of the message that is Jesus Christ is "accept Jesus Christ or perish in the grave!" undecided
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Salvation has never been about success. In fact, you essentially give up any hopes of succeeding according to the world's standard when you choose Salvation.

The simplest form of the message that is Jesus Christ is "accept Jesus Christ or perish in the grave!" undecided

Says who?
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
delkuf:
This is not success. This is eternity. Where your soul will end up. Your success end here on earth but if after you die which will definitely happen, where are going to spend eternity .

Why was I before I was born ?
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:

1.There is no other name given by wich we must be saved except by the name of jesus ONLY

2. It was his divine power that gave us all things for life ,and godliness ,we can by ourselves do nothing unless we abide with him .

Saved from what?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
sonmvayina:

Saved from what?

From sin -within and without

Matthew 1:20-21
[20]But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
[21]And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

And from the wrath to come .

Romans 5:8-9
[8]But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
[9]Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:
From sin -within and without

Matthew 1:20-21
[20]But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
[21]And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

And from the wrath to come .

Romans 5:8-9
[8]But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
[9]Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Which one again be sin without and without? Sin refers to disobedience of God's given commandment. How can sin be within or without abeg? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jesus is calling you
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
I stand at the door and knock ,if anyone hears my voice let him open ,and I will come in and abide with him ,and he with me .
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Idolatrous faiths confuse God with human beings: either that God becomes human, or that humans become God. In biblical history, one sees this confusion with Pharaoh, and with Haman, as well as with Antiochus, the Syrian King against whom the Maccabees rebelled. Contrary to pagan thought, throughout the Bible we are taught not to confuse God and Man. For example, in Hosea 11:9, God explicitly tells us, ‘…for I am God and not a man.’ All of the great Jewish figures of the Hebrew Bible — the Patriarchs and Matriarchs, Moses, King David and others — are shown as fully human, not divine.

Throughout the Hebrew Scriptures, there is a sharp contrast made between God on one hand, and human beings on the other. First of all, there is always a reprimand against any human being who claims to be God, or Divine, as we read in Ezekiel 28:2:

Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Eternal God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God. [Ezekiel 28:2]

Then there is the verse from Hosea in which God specifically tells us that Gd is not a human being:

I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God and not a man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city. [Hosea 11:9]

In Numbers 23:19, God specifically tells us that if God were a human being, then He would be a liar, as all human beings do lie on occasion. Furthermore, this verse tells us that if God were a human being, He would be in need of repentance because all human beings sin at some point in their lives. Finally, this verse also tells us that if God were a human being, then He would make promises, but not keep them:

Gd is not a man that he should lie; neither the Son of Man that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? [Numbers 23:19]

God is the same, God does not lie, and God is God and Human Beings are Human Beings, and God does not become a Human Being, and Human Beings do not become God.

Perhaps this idea of confusing God and man also explains Christian belief in the Virgin Birth — the joining of God and the human woman Mary, who supposedly became pregnant without the sex act in some mysterious way not related to reality as we know it. Numerous gods and heroes in the ancient world were the product of a human mother and a god for a father., Heracles’ mother was the human woman Alcmene and his father was Zeus. Dionysus’ human mother was Semele and his father was Zeus. Perseus’ human mother was Danae and his father was Zeus. As a matter of fact, Zeus made Danae pregnant without the sex act, and therefore her pregnancy was a form of immaculate conception, and her son’s birth was like a virgin birth, in that it was not the result of the sexual act.

This confusion, the mixing of man with gods, was common in the ancient pagan world.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
No be me talk am oh

Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
sonmvayina:
No be me talk am oh

Which God are you talking about ?
Christ in me is the hope of glory
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:

Which God are you talking about ?
Christ in me is the hope of glory

The God who created heaven and earth in genesis..the one who said "beside me there is no other"
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
sonmvayina:

The God who created heaven and earth in genesis..the one who said "beside me there is no other"

If it is that God you are talking about then who is Jesus ?
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:

If it is that God you are talking about then who is Jesus ?

A creation of the Roman Catholic church...
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
sonmvayina:

A creation of the Roman Catholic church...

You see !
There are many spirits out there -spirits of the Antichrist .

That is not the one I'm talking about .

I don't know this creature of the Roman church you I talking about .
,the person I am talking about is not someone that was just told me or one that I read about in a book,
but what our eyes have seen and our hands have handled of the word of life ; that we declare unto you .
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:

You see !
There are many spirits out there -spirits of the Antichrist .

That is not the one I'm talking about .

I don't know this creature of the Roman church you I talking about .
,the person I am talking about is not someone that was just told me or one that I read about in a book,
but what our eyes have seen and our hands have handled of the word of life ; that we declare unto you .

I don't understand this your blabbing..

Worship your creator and follow his commandments.
Obedience is better than sacrifice..

There is and was never any need for jesus.
He was created by the Roman Catholic church.

He has got nothing to do with God. Nobody needs him except those who want to be deceived..
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2022
sonmvayina:

I don't understand this your blabbing..

Worship your creator and follow his commandments.
Obedience is better than sacrifice..

There is and was never any need for jesus.
He was created by the Roman Catholic church.

He has got nothing to do with God. Nobody needs him except those who want to be deceived..

The carnal can not accept the things of the spitit of God neither can he know them for they are spiritually understood .
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:

The carnal can not accept the things of the spitit of God neither can he know them for they are spiritually understood .

What is spiritual in worshipping a man that was nailed to a cross?
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by JOSHUAsalami: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2022
sonmvayina:

What is spiritual in worshipping a man that was nailed to a cross?

Foolish part is the spiritual .
The one you understood yourself is the carnal part of it .
Re: Jesus Is Calling You . by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:

Foolish part is the spiritual .
The one you understood yourself is the carnal part of it .

Lol..

Why do you believe all these absurdities ?

Is it that you can't think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST / Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? / The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.