Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University (37044 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by Drefaithful(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Nagode miki Allah ya biya.

May Allah grant your father," Boda Musa " as he fondly called jannatul firdaus. even in death he is a role model to many, immediately he bagged his Phd and he answered the call of his creator without even using the certificate.

insha Allah jannatul firdaus is your final abode sir.
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by shidof(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
As a northerner, getting a first-class in ABU is not a difficult task.

As a southerner there, as a lady, many hotel bedsheets must have contained your perfume.

This is firsthand observation not hate.
Always talk about what you know, don't be unfortunate because of invincible like. Computer science department 2019/2010 best graduating student was an Igbo guy. The best student in chemistry and faculty of science for 2010/2011 was a Yoruba guy based in Kaduna. Una go just talk wetin u've zero knowledge because of your hatred for other tribes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Yeah, you could deduce from her name
simpleseyi:

So Omo Agaka ni, legbe ile mi ni neyen. Why she come waste so mich money and time studying nonsense.
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by simpleseyi: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Golan007:

She'll easily get a scholarship to Harvard ending up in some form of UN office.

The big consultancies would engage her readily, oil companies would snap her fod HR without a 2nd thought.

Lecturing would not even be an issue for her.

Differentiate between a scholar and a graduate.

We know you people that study nonsense courses when we see you. UN ko, EU ni
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2022
It's Igboland OBALOLA
OBALOLA55:
IS ILORIN A YORUBA LAND undecided
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2022
They should call that girl aside and give her one on one test you will see she will fail.
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by shidof(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Massiveglory:
Oga shut up and don't be unfortunate
[s][/s]
He's already unfortunate
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
As a northerner, getting a first-class in ABU or other northern schools is not a difficult task.

As a southerner there, as a lady, many hotel bedsheets must have contained your perfume.

This is firsthand observation not hate.
oga keep quiet I graduated from the same department the girl did the impossible everyone thought a curse has been placed it was deemed impossible to break the record

2 Likes

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by LordIsaac(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
InfinityFabric:

This is the greatest hopium of 2022 and it's still March.
It's the same argument people who study other useless Art courses say when you challenge their nonsense.

What defines an authority ?

So in the end, 10 authorities can come to 200 million different conclusion.

Mathematics is the undisputed champion because of its Truth nature. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 in sociology ALWAYS depends on...

Just go sit down, if Mathematics and other Hard sciences were easy, you'd find a lot more people majoring in it.
Surprise Surprise, it turns out the harder it is, the less people you find in it. Oh, and the less women you find in it.

I think your reasoning is the problem here, by trying to place one course above another. Can you honestly say a first class student of Mathematics could get a first class in, say, the English Language? If your answer is yes, then, I see where you are coming from and arguing with you would be tantamount to flogging a dead horse. Albert Einstein may be a genuis in Physics, but a slowpoke in Yoruba Language. Don't bother replying my mention if you think differently of this assertion. The bottomline is, no first class in Sociology in ABU in 38years!

1 Like

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by LordIsaac(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Rhado:

So which one hard pass for your mind?
It is not about the difficulty of one over another for even that one would be a matter of perception. Albert Einstein may see Physics as "easy" but would consider getting an A in Yoruba Language a rocket science!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by zealousayo(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2022
CSTRR:

Atleast your own good na.

4.5 that was I managing with care since 200 level, it got to 500 level and the department cut it to 4.44.

First class was too much in my set and I was hovering in the borderline between 4.47 to 4.5, so I fell victim.

I wrote a letter to HOD, Dean, and I even went with the SUG president to go and beg.

It fell on deaf ears.

Na so I carry my 4.44 comot.
It still pains me to this day.
Please how many first class did your set produce sir?
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by Golan007: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2022
simpleseyi:

We know you people that study nonsense courses when we see you. UN ko, EU ni

Na everything person go reveal about himself online?

Grow up.

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by DKM123: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You lied.
ABU Zaria is different, highly rated institution in Nigeria.

Besides, because she's from Kwara made her Northerner? Someone from Agaka in ilorin

You're saying Someone from Otukpo in benue is Also Northerner. sad

[s][/s]

Don't mind the Dundee. That's why no one in his lineage starting from him will ever acheive such a feat because they will definitely have traits of his stupidity ingrained in thier DNA.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by InfinityFabric: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
LordIsaac:

I think your reasoning is the problem here, by trying to place one course above another. Can you honestly say a first class student of Mathematics could get a first class in, say, the English Language? If your answer is yes, then, I see where you are coming from and arguing with you would be tantamount to flogging a dead horse. Albert Einstein may be a genuis in Physics, but a slowpoke in Yoruba Language. Don't bother replying my mention if you think differently of this assertion. The bottomline is, no first class in Sociology in ABU in 38years!
A first class in Mathematics, Physics and other useful Hard sciences is just objectively better than others.

Can you honestly say a first class student of Mathematics could get a first class in, say, the English Language?
Why will you bring yourself down when you can do something better.
It's even people of the lower class (Art students) crossing over to things like Computer Science / Programming since they know their courses are beyond useless.
The King need not come to the level of the peasants, the peasants need to rise and become King.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by Golan007: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Anonnymoously:
This life sha..22 years don graduate..where person still dey here dey struggle for 100 level cry

The race is not for swift.
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by OBALOLA55(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It is OBALOLA
I THOUGHT AS MUCH
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by ayoncox: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Golan007:
[left][/left]

Na so una go dey lie just to feel comfortable with yourselves.

If it was that easy, how many ladies have made first class in the history of ABU?

Appreciate her and move on rather than selling sour grapes.

You are on point, been intelligent and brilliant has no respect for race, ethnicity, colour or gender

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by Castino236: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2022
simpleseyi:
First Class in Sociology. Very good. Let her join the evil Nigerian Police Force quickly since she is stupid enough to fill the useless course in JAMB or what do you call it now. Wasted investment

Even if you are reasoning from anus, must you proved it to the world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by LordIsaac(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2022
InfinityFabric:

A first class in Mathematics, Physics and other useful Hard sciences is just objectively better than others.

Why will you bring yourself down when you can do something better.
It's even people of the lower class (Art students) crossing over to things like Computer Science / Programming since they know their courses are beyond useless.
The King need not come to the level of the peasants, the peasants need to rise and become King.
grin
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by Daniel099341: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2022
If school is the key to a successful life

Hit the like button
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by abdulkayus(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IS ILORIN A YORUBA LAND undecided

100% Yoruba land.
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by bigpicture001: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2022
In all this episodes,the course of study was never mentioned....

Poor jounalism
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by lawrenzooo: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
As a northerner, getting a first-class in a northern school is not a difficult task. You only need to identify and verify yourself to the lecturer you are one. Or speak Hausa and gift the lecturer massa with an endnote wagging of your waist if you want the easy way out. Or if you are in anyway related to the Emir (even if na their children be your friend), even if you never learned the Use of English, it's A+...and you don't even need to attend lecture halls.

No bi Borno state we dey where English lecturer dey use Hausa teach English? No bi for WAKA Biu (college of education) for Bornu state wey some 5.00 students no sabi even spell the course title of the same courses?

As a southerner there, as a lady, many hotel bedsheets must have contained your perfume...unless you are academically sound. I pity you if you are not. I also pity guys who aren't sound. If you cannot bribe well, aboki wey you dey undergrade go leave you for 100lv enter 300lv.

This is firsthand observation not hate...and my observation has nothing to do with this news or those from middle belt. And my observation doesn't also mean that such corruption isn't done in the south.

Thank you.

So in the 38 years sociology department of ABU did not produce a first class are you saying the department didn't admit any northerner
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by abjonline(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2022
naijaclass:

https://www.legit.ng/people/1461052-my-friends-i-hang-3-times-every-semester-young-lady-broke-38-year-old-abu-sociology-record-says/?fbclid=IwAR2RXIuo6k1YXwu4zJyXurW5I62M6LIHEZ854IrN4BInQcmNZGXZdyfohrg

This guy na 'killjoy'. If you know what it takes to get a first class, you will do well to appreciate it. Besides, that lady is not a Hausa girl.
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by majamajic(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You lied.

Besides, because she's from Kwara made her Northerner? Someone from Agaka in ilorin

You're saying Someone from Otukpo in benue is Also Northerner.

[s][/s]

They are all middlebelt , olden days, people call them northerners
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by OBALOLA55(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2022
abdulkayus:

100% Yoruba land.
HELP ME GREET EMIR OF ILORIN EMIRATE, ALHAJI SULU GAMBARI O grin
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by CoronaVirusPro: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
As a northerner, getting a first-class in a northern school is not a difficult task. You only need to identify and verify yourself to the lecturer you are one. Or speak Hausa and gift the lecturer massa with an endnote wagging of your waist if you want the easy way out. Or if you are in anyway related to the Emir (even if na their children be your friend), even if you never learned the Use of English, it's A+...and you don't even need to attend lecture halls.

No bi Borno state we dey where English lecturer dey use Hausa teach English? No bi for WAKA Biu (college of education) for Bornu state wey some 5.00 students no sabi even spell the course title of the same courses?

As a southerner there, as a lady, many hotel bedsheets must have contained your perfume...unless you are academically sound. I pity you if you are not. I also pity guys who aren't sound. If you cannot bribe well, aboki wey you dey undergrade go leave you for 100lv enter 300lv.

This is firsthand observation not hate...and my observation has nothing to do with this news or those from middle belt. And my observation doesn't also mean that such corruption isn't done in the south.

Thank you.

Lies!
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by dontrulee: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Congratulations to her.
Wishing her the best in Life.
Life after school is the koko, and she has an advantage. I pray life is fair on her
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by CSTRR: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2022
zealousayo:

Please how many first class did your set produce sir?
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by newdawn2017(f): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You lied.

You're saying Someone from Otukpo in benue is Also Northerner. sad
Yes My dear, they re all northerners. What do u mean? undecided

[s][/s]
Re: Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University by Chocolatesauce(f): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:

Thank you.

Wetin you dey type guy � � �
You guys are always quick to rubbish the north. Ok let me school you bro
Over here in the north we do not and cannot bribe lecturers. Omo lecturer wey get money pass your papa?? Where you Wan see am bribe?
I'm from Edo/Delta and i see how my cousins bribe lecturers. Some don't even sit for exams and they pass this is something that can NEVER happen in BUK or any northern university bro!! Any result you graduate with here "you earned it"!! No lecturer is even interested in sleeping with you lol..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities / Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.