Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man (44197 Views)

Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain / Meet Nigeria's Fitness Guru Who Is Comfortable In Anything (exciting Photos) / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Golan007: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Our forefathers had several wives.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Osasking: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Who gave her "Queen" the first place without an I.Q secondly her " beauty" is outdated sad
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by ExtremeDot: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Women too get mind. We all know she's all in for the money.
Funny enough, there are Men willing to take up her offer in the twinkling of an eye.

To the real men out there. Try to have a very strong discipline over your PENI.S.
That's the only power, these women have over you.
Control over the PENI.S is where most men are weakest.

Women have always known this. Since the beginning of time.
They will continue to use it to their advantage.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by yaroyaro619(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by SarkinYarki: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
ednut1:
One of Alex’s mgbeke looking to trend. Shame
Alex is an Abuja based love-vendor
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by TheGift: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
So long as She is comfortable with marrying a married man, and with being a second Wife. And so long as the first Wife is comfortable with Her. Otherwise, She should be ready for some discomfort.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
All these daughters of jezebel and Babylon. I'm not surprised.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Franking: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Of course na. He pays all her bills and obviously won't kee her with too much knacking. She'll have time to do her other stuffs.

Makes sense biko.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by prizeless(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
She's actually comfortable dating anything
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Glorified olosho...

Imagine wetin these pussies don turn the world into...

Me I dey here dey fight men wey dey date/fvck married women, this bastard say she prefer dating/fvcking married men

Be like say Ogun wan kill u abi?

All girls/ladies/women here and everywhere wey dey date/fvck married men, Ogun kill all of una together!

Sorrow and tribulations shall befall una till una perish...

Bastards! angry

1 Like

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
I am sorry for you.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Toks2008(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Just be an extra wife.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Enemyofpeace: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Olosho everywhere you go
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Ebymyk(m): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bitch
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by happney65: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
GOFRONT:
She gat No Choice.....No choice.....

Where is the choice??.....

Truely....and a time shall come when one man be married to Seven mistresses.

Na bible talk am,no be me,no be you and he don dey happen..

Lmao
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by goodheart01: 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
That's her own bottle of agbo, if she likes let her be comfortable with Methuselah's or ancestors dem.

Las-las, na her tOtO go suffer am nah

Lol... my guy. Las las u no get joy. I think sey na me worse pass
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by friendl: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hide your dirty linen ,...
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by horlakunle25(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
with this statement she is already a landlady in abuja plus a dubai trip.....watch out!
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by ransomed: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Certificated ashawo. There is God ooo.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Codestorm: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Harmony92:
Continue o until you date person way him wife go pour u acid angry.

grin
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by DonJuan13: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lalami3232
Hilarious grin grin grin but I doubt that your 95%
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by NOwazobia: 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
How do they measure their winner... Because I don't get this lady looks. Seriously. undecided
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by chatinent: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Where's the beauty queen? All I am seeing is a confused SpongeBob.

1 Like

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2022
What a dumb hoe... The future is hoes
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by HardMirror(m): 12:05am On Mar 21, 2022
saphiere:
Rape is prohibited yet men do it comfortably.

Dating a married man isn't a crime in Nigeria (I don't support it though) so let her rest.
I guess u are a victim. Now I understand ur pain. Not all men are rapist tho.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by glasshouse(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Well that is bad but m.anh of d so. Called young guys don't have character and sense .
They are full of pride when they have nothing .
So she is tired of the whole thing. .
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by iukpe: 1:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Poor upbringing. Lack of personality. Low intelligence.
What else did they screen her for before the crown, because she isn't beautiful from looks, by my standard.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:49am On Mar 21, 2022
goodheart01:

Lol... my guy. Las las u no get joy. I think sey na me worse pass

Baba, when someone decides to be stupid you don't have any option than to help the Person achieve his or her dream

1 Like

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by assholemods: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Divoc19:
Me too.
Oder men mostly want companionship while young men are overly konjified grin at all times
Are married men necessarily older men?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by assholemods: 2:31am On Mar 21, 2022
meobizy:
Pointless thread and she no fine.
Lol... Very ugly girl even with the make up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) / D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son / Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.