Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,108,815 members, 7,671,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 09 December 2023 at 06:15 PM

Cause And Effect In The Africa Agriculture Space - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cause And Effect In The Africa Agriculture Space (200 Views)

Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B / New Allawee. Any positive effect going by the economic meltdown? / What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cause And Effect In The Africa Agriculture Space by farmsupport: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
The supply chain has been disrupted for a while now, from covid restriction, fuel and a lot more. But today we like to highlight another two major recent ones which particularly affect the Agro supply chain and how they affect you and me.

First is the wheat shortage, which is the escalating condition from the war between Russia and Ukraine, which produces 25% of the world wheat combined, before you think what about the other 75%, this is a global supply chain and those ones already have their market, and Nigeria is among the top customers of this two-nation above. Note like we always mention here things have cause and effect, especially in the Agro space, this will not just push bread up but also corn as an alternative will be affected.

Second is the ban on foreigners and any of their affiliates from....

https://twitter.com/daydoneng/status/1505601986921705474

(1) (Reply)

Business Training Every Pcm/corp Member Shouldn't Miss / Job / Female Corper Needing Accommodation In Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.