Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development (18309 Views)

Subsidy Palliative Could End Up As Greatest Robbery In Nigeria’s History / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2022
basterd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Idoko619(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Is it that you people just decide to be Gullible?

For crying out loud this are the months leading to election.

What do you expect them to say, that electricity is very good?

Is Tinubu not an APC chieftain, what influence did he have on the party for 7 years?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by composure: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Do Tinubu have a stake in any of the DISCOS in Nigeria?

I love the points he raised

As for me, Tinubu is the only serious candidate for now

I can't wait to hear him speak more on his plans for Nigeria.

I fully agree with him on this.

Osinbajo spoke eloquently in thier political campaigns alighting Nigeria problems and profer solutions under 3minutes in Benin. I even marveled and believed APC was God sent,, but today nko? They result to blame game and are incapable of doing anything.

APC will keep giving promises come thier handing over date so, tinubu is no difference.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by ButterBurger: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Abeg make Tinubu getat go sit down packwell for one corner

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Idoko619(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Ever8090:
Them don start, that is why they have refuse to develop the country so that they will be using her underdevelopment for election campaigns

You'll live long

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by crackhouse(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Time to deceive Nigerians don reach again.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2022
The man is very intelligent,I pray may God guide him,if he's the best in positioning Nigeria to a greater position..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Amarachi2018: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2022
You can easily create any website yourself by watching our videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHtLsaZCnM
Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Amotekun777: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2022
The greatest challenge to Nigeria's development is you and ur fellow crooks! angry

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by lexy2014: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:

Its good to hear him speak. that is how he spoke in 2015 of how perfect buhari was and how he will turn nigeria into dubai. how far with that?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by lexy2014: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Olaideolayemi:
The man is very intelligent,I pray may God guide him,if he's the best in positioning Nigeria to a greater position..

how has he used his intelligence to move nigeria forward?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by golbe1972: 6:52am On Mar 21, 2022
The same old story since the first Republic, they keep lying to us and keep getting away with it due to poor institutions . The same old wine in a new bottle. Tinubu has no moral justification to proffer solution to Nigeria's problems because he is also a part of the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Sheriman(m): 6:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Desperado Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by temptnow: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Old man go and continue to shit for body don't come and disturb us

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Caseless: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2022
I pray choose the right person for us. But I think this man is OK.
Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by ChoCho54(f): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2022
putytanks:
;DThis Baba isnt capable of the task ahead, he’s only pursuing his lifelong Ambition grin
We know.
Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by saintnegroid(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=Dsalvo post=111219352][/quote] Hahahahahahah this guy is really funny... Before now even Nigeria wan die this guy will not say a word. But now even problems that are not problem he will talk about it... Oga go Siddon for ground... You can only be the president of Lekki where you can comfortably control your toll gate... President of toll gate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Idoko619(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Is this the next President y'all want.
I use to think Nairaland is a forum with great minds, seeing people clamouring for Tinubu, I'm thinking otherwise now

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by scarycuteface(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Abeg
Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Let there be Electricity.
Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by slimghost(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2022
I will be here to laugh at this clown after APC primaries

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Franking: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2022
They all have the panacea before getting into office. Tinubu and Atiku should go and rest let younger people contest the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by SmartPolician: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This desperation is too much

Tinubu, have you solved power problem in Lagos ?

Power (problem) is on the exclusive list.

That means that a state governor cannot solve it.

Please let's criticize with common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Dotmanmcdon(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Ever8090:
Them don start, that is why they have refuse to develop the country so that they will be using her underdevelopment for election campaigns
My brother u no go fall
Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by ChoCho54(f): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:

Please get a tape recorder. If it's speaking, he just began.
Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Hezmatosky: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2022
Same way Jonathan gave room to Buhari through his failure. Buhari, through his failure too will enhance Tinubu's presidency. No doubt
Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Bahamas95(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Na today you and your goons know?

Abegi, we are used to this format......Thunder fire all Naija polithiefcians both dead and alive.

So-called giant of Africa that cannot solve power problem since the beginning of creation. Shame on all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by jikins(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:

Same points Buhari raised we are seeing the results now. When will you guys learn that these people don't care about you or the country. They are just there for their personal pocket and ambition. Someone that couldn't solve the light problem in Lagos for all his time as governor and also as godfather. You think if this man was serious about this he won't have solved it since. Same way he was hyping Buhari for us. When una go wise?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2022
He sited it late.
Let him site another thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by Kajaard: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2022
Olaideolayemi:

Your gullibility is shocking. It's people like you that are easily deceived by nice speeches and 5k bag of rice that have put us in the bad condition we presently have in this country. Rubbish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities / 10 Kidnapped Nasarawa Police Officers Rescued / Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.