Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others (6683 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrates Easter With 200 Widows / Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrates 57th Birthday With The Elderly / Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by OEPHIUS(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Gov. Ugwuanyi celebrates birthday with orphans, the sick, old folks, handicapped, others

…Thanks God for attaining 58 years

#Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, in commemoration of his 58th #birthday, on Sunday, paid unscheduled visits to the Nigerian Red Cross, Enugu branch, the Mother of Christ Hospital, Enugu, Cheshire Home, Uwani, Enugu and the Home for the Elderly, Awkunanaw, Enugu, to identify with the residents.

Gov. Ugwuanyi, during the visits, which were in keeping with his age-long tradition of celebrating his birthday, gave gift items and supports for the up keep of the residents, in appreciation and thanksgiving for God's mercies and kindness.

At the Nigerian Red Cross, Enugu, Gov. Ugwuanyi was received by the Assistant Matron, Mrs. Rita Okonkwo, who took him round the facility to identify and celebrate his birthday with the orphans. The governor also inspected the facilities at the centre for necessary intervention.

At the Mother of Christ Hospital, Ogui, Enugu, the governor who was received by the Reverend Sisters and excited patients, equally identified with them, donated gift items and made funds available to the management of the hospital.

Gov. Ugwuanyi thereafter proceeded to the Cheshire Home, Uwani, Enugu, where he equally identified and celebrated his birthday with visibly joyful physically challenged persons, who sang birthday songs for him, wishing him long life, peace and prosperity.

From the Cheshire Home, Gov. Ugwuanyi concluded the visits at the Home for the Elderly managed by the Little Sisters of the Poor, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, located at Ufuma Street, Awkunanaw, Enugu, where he received birthday presents form the elderly and joined them in the celebration of his birthday.

Addressing them, Gov. Ugwuanyi thanked God for attaining 58 years and urged the residents of the home to always remember him and his administration in prayers, assuring them of his commitment to the progress of Enugu State and wellbeing of the people of the state.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1653814658295426&id=100010007227700

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by OEPHIUS(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2022
More

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by OEPHIUS(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2022
More.

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by OEPHIUS(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2022

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by OEPHIUS(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2022

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by MadamVanessa(f): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2022
shocked

Protruding stomach thief.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2022
The aged and needy are my weakness,it’s a personal lifetime project for me,I’ll do my best for them till I breath my last.

15 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2022
We the Yeellowba Oouda nation say no Tinubu.

But we can consider Osinbajo as he is more healthier.The Other is already too old and sick to lead undecided

Let's join hands and avoid another disaster waiting to happen guys. Have sense and don't be stupid to support Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by gambia(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2022
Nice gesture.
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by Ogbodavies(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2022
good 1....but cum 2 think of it, dose bad road wey govt no dey fix don cause accidents wey cripple people n turn some 2 orphans..... pensions wey dem no pay don kil most of our old folks...is alright....nice 1...

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by bayelsaowei(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2022
And there must be Cameras

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by ZombieTERROR: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2022
bayelsaowei:
And there must be Cameras

why is he called the billboard Governor..

this guy really lowered the bar of governance in Enugu State and East in general.

EFCc should be taking notes..

there's no hiding place for this fat thief

not even the Senate

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by bayelsaowei(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

why is he called the billboard Governor..

this guy really lowered the bar of governance in Enugu State and East in general.

EFCc should be taking notes..

there's no hiding place for this fat thief

not even the Senate
I am actually tired of leaders..

Completely tired..
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by ZombieTERROR: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

you know him well
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by McOluOmo: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

[/s]

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by NOwazobia: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Na only that belle me just dey look since. How can a man be that pregnant? Lol
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by Naiira(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Baba you have to stop the public display and embark on major projects. The people of Enugu currently see no good in your governance

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by delishpot: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Saraka?
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by begge: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2022
All these one na jege
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by uchaymart(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2022
Omila Governor wey carry full state put for God hands then come dey embezzle funds anyhow............

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by Kingpele(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Gburu Gburu is working, hai na who slap me ,this person must be related to bianca..now I repent ..gburu Gburu is not working for 7 years now ,all we hear is that Enugu is in the hands of God ,I don't know whether he want us to hold God responsible for his failures..I think he is playing tricks on us,don't be surprised if he tells the courts after the end of his tenure ..example of such scenario...gburu Gburu u cornered all the available lands in enugu state guilty or not guilty, he will be like am not guilty because enugu state was in the hands of God during my tenure grin angry grin grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by Kingpele(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Gburu Gburu is walking Happy birthday sir
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by danny34(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2022
Good morning

Pls there is a lady with a child who has menengitis in park lane children ward. They have been there for sometime now.

Yesterday, when I visited them, they cannot buy antibiotics which is required daily for the child, as her fever is never calming down.

The antibiotics is Mericob, I am not sure I got the name correct. The price is 17k, and the baby needs it daily.

She has exhausted all they have.
Is there a way, Our kind governor could assist them, so that the drugs will readily be available for the child?

If you need further info, I will provide it.

Thank u

OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ugwuanyi celebrates birthday with orphans, the sick, old folks, handicapped, others

…Thanks God for attaining 58 years

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1653814658295426&id=100010007227700
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by techWriter3: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
overhanging gut burglar
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by NwokoloOwa: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Whatever anyone can do for the weak and those in need is highly welcomed.
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by Almaigaa: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Na this Governor share Wheel Barrows on hired purchase to the Youths in Enugu. And IGBO People come dey Celebrate am. They even called him a "God sent" grin grin grin grin

Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by usah4(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2022
Good deed especially in this time of Lent. But I know election is at the corner so anything can happen.
Re: Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others by Edoziesmart(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
uchaymart:
Omila Governor wey carry full state put for God hands then come dey embezzle funds anyhow............

You dey mind my useless governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) / Fg Grants Citizenship To 92 Foreigners / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.