Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG (6684 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by MAYOWAAK: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Am not surprised that the Lagos state Commandant of NCDSC finished from UNILAG no wonder Jonah wanted it changed to MAULAG!!!

Meanwhile, while we continue to have good laughs, I only blame Mr. Sunday for being enthusiastic about what he doesn't know. His Facebook info page says he graduated from UniLag in '84.

http://www.facebook.com/obafaiye.shemsunday

1 Like

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by jhydebaba(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Na wah!!! This man don suffer shocked
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
cheesy Half baked graduate... cheesy oops! Quarter baked graduate.
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by MAYOWAAK: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
I love my oga

2 Likes

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Mobsync(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
And which school did his oga at the top graduate from?

~sipping his bottle of alomo and waiting 4 Unilag (under)graduates 2 come out and say he never attended the schoolcheesy ...my oga at the topcheesy
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by jmaine: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Okay we don hear . . . . .
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by miiraaj: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
cheesycheesycheesy "My Oga at the top".

Oya,Make una leave this poor man alone now. English no be him papa language.angry
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by ajos(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
em.....?

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Small Pikin, wetin u sabi?

5 Likes

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by wesley80(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
Our Oga at the top should put this in front page na.
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by baby124: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
I hope this guy has a thick skin sha. This exposure and jokes...hmm. undecided
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
What stops him from tendering his resignation letter since that very day he proved that he is not worthy of the position
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by thelastPope(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
chiover: What stops him from tendering his resignation letter since that very day he proved that he is not worthy of the position

His oga at the top said he should not worry. insurance cover am.
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by ajos(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
chidren drinkin is not good for health,my oga at the top say mek we no worry....chilled

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Standing5(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oga on top knows better for this matter . . .
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by doctokwus: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
chiover: What stops him from tendering his resignation letter since that very day he proved that he is not worthy of the position
U go old dey wait for d day a govt official resigns his position in nigeria.Govt employment is d quickest,most legal and safest way 2 stupendous wealth in nigeria.He wud rather graciously call a newborn his oga dan resign
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Feedmemore(f): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
Is this what is trending now?

This "my oga at the top" is going viral on Nairaland and beyond. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Rooneyboy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
school of first choice grin
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Rooneyboy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin Laff wan tear my belle grin grin grin grin grin at least we can have something to laugh about
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Fesisko(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
well,let me ask my oga if I should comment.cos I don't to say one thing and "My oga at the top "will its another thing.lmao.He is simply a learner!
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by oderemo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
i don die for laff here. my a.s.s. @ the top.
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Sparkle1(f): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
I would have laughed,but I don't want to laff now and my oga at the top would say another one grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Sotty05(f): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Why are u guys mocking an innocent man?his oga @ d top aint happy with wat nairalanders are doing

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
Product of Awo's free education talking like a motor park tout
How did this person pass through UNILAG?
Una sure no be TTC Okitipupa

2 Likes

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by OGAATTHETOP2: 1:25am On Mar 15, 2013
shocked
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 15, 2013
No matter the school you attended, uniform in Nigeria always dulls the brain.

4 Likes

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by YorubaOmoge: 2:30am On Mar 15, 2013
What's this oga and the top nonsense going around on nL?

Ki lo n sele?

Why are you NIgerians bandwagoners? First it was garri, now it's one oga. Jeez.

Must be hard trying to find something to comfort una in that suffering and sufferer situation in NIgeria.

2 Likes

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by tpia5: 3:04am On Mar 15, 2013
is anyone going to define nsndc?

what do they do, and why did scammers target their website?

http://www.punchng.com/news/recruitment-scam-rocks-nscdc/

maybe that's why the man refused to answer the question!

the NSCDC was going tough on employment racketeers, noting that about 560 had been arrested and prosecuted across the country.

He said, “Some of them created fake websites on the Internet to deceive people. Those arrested have been paraded and prosecuted to serve as a deterrent to others. We have also used same to warn people to stop patronising websites or paying money to racketeers.

“Those we have arrested so far, who had claimed they were personnel, are not employees of the corps. They are not only being charged for collecting money but for impersonation.”

i think the interviewers need to be queried.
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 15, 2013
People should stop blaming the dude, they should rather blame the journalists... You don't invite someone to show how ignorant he is At the end of the interview the public learned nothing from this show of shame. Lack of professionalism IMO.
I bet most of the people who are laughing don't know the website even after the interview.

Besides is oga not a common word in naija?
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 15, 2013
The aim of interview is to expose rots in public service which is bane of jobs rackettering.

1 Like

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by oderemo(m): 4:27am On Mar 15, 2013
[quote]What's this oga and the top nonsense going around on nL?

Ki lo n sele?

Must be hard trying to find something to comfort una in What's this oga and the top nonsense going around on nL?

Ki lo n sele?

Must be hard trying to find something to comfort una in that suffering and sufferer situation in NIgeria.
(Quote) (Repor.[/
as if?
where are u? afghanistan abi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. / What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.