Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? (24366 Views)

Increase In The Price Of Water / Affordable Cooking: The Current Price Of Refilling A 12.5kg LPG Cylinder Today. / How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ENGINEERG(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2022
I don't even understand this country again.
Water dispenser refilling is now N700, and before APC came to power it was N200.
Which wicked change is this ?

Another thing I don't understand is why the price can be N700, when two bags of pure water is equal to one bottle of dispenser.
A bag of pure water is N250, and dispenser should be N500, even it should be cheaper since it didn't use any nylon.
And surprisingly, I bought it N450 last week Sunday.. How can N250 just added to it .
Is this govt or even our people?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by EmptyGarden(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2022
This is pure wickedness. Paying N700 for less than 20 litres of water.
What could be their justification?
I think it'll be nice to establish dispense centres, where people can just go and refill their cans, like refilling LPG, after washing the cans themselves of course. That way, It shouldn't cost more than N200 for a refill.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Exactly bro, just 20litre of water...
EmptyGarden:
This is pure wickedness. Paying N700 for less than 20 litres of water.
What could be their justification?
I think it'll be nice to establish dispense centres, where people can just go and refill their cans, like refilling LPG, after washing the cans themselves of course. That way, It shouldn't cost more than N200 for a refill.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Codeye(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Just borehole fill am. Depression no go kill man

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by cherishmichael: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2022
₦850, bad country, bad times .

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Skyfornia(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Dispenser is obviously produced for the rich..

Meanwhile...Two bags of sachet water @60cl per sachet is more than 1 keg of dispenser which is 20 litres.

If you have your own House, best is to buy your own treatment plant and filter cartridges, plus UV sterilizer and say bye bye to water producers.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ogododo: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Water dispenser refilling is now N700, and before APC came to power it was N200.

Another thing I don't understand is why the price can be N700, when two bags of pure water is equal to one bottle of dispenser.
A bag of pure water is N250, and dispenser should be N500, even it should be cheaper since it didn't use any nylon.
And surprisingly, I bought it N450 last week Sunday.. How can N250 just added to it .

Na change, una never see anything, small egg na N2200 per crate.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by pyyxxaro: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Naa River I de refill my own from , sometimes rain cool

Sai baba

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
So serious...your water is like N43/litre
cherishmichael:
₦850, bad country, bad times .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2022
What is the average cost of treatment plant for a house
Skyfornia:
Dispenser is obviously produced for the rich..

Meanwhile...Two bags of sachet water @60cl per sachet is more than 1 keg of dispenser which is 20 litres.

If you have your own House, best is to buy your own treatment plant and filter cartridges, plus UV sterilizer and say bye bye to water producers.

3 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Skyfornia(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2022
ENGINEERG:
What is the average cost of treatment plant for a house

N500k for the sterilizer, filters and treatment plant(Granular activated carbon and sand)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Skillsnigeria: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Skyfornia:

N500k for the sterilizer, filters and treatment plant(Granular activated carbon and sand)

- Did you consider the set-up cost aswell?
- Did you consider the cost of maintenance of the equipments periodically?
- Did you consider the cost of hospital medication for unmaintained plants?

500k(you assumed setup cost) would buy you 2,500 bags of water at N200/bag, one bag a day would last you 6years and 8months.. when you advise people, give the full scenerio.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by cherishmichael: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
ENGINEERG:
So serious...your water is like N43/litre
I say ehhh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Skyfornia(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2022
Esseite:

- Did you consider the set-up cost aswell?
- Did you consider the cost of maintenance of the equipments periodically?
- Did you consider the cost of hospital medication for unmaintained plants?

500k(you assumed setup cost) would buy you 2,500 bags of water at N200/bag, one bag a day would last you 6years and 8months.. when you advise people, give the full scenerio.

You can stick to your sachet water..those doing it know the benefits...it's not for you and definitely not for everybody.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Skyfornia:

You can stick to your sachet water..those doing it know the benefits...it's not for you and definitely not for everybody.

Yeah right... like the satchet water and bottle water don't come from same water treated source..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
ENGINEERG:

If you have a car or any means of transportation...check out shell or nddc fuel stations they usually provide extremely clean public tap water, I know a course mate that goes there regularly to fill up his dispensing bottle, even my aunt

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Olam09(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
ENGINEERG:

We're done for!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by lalastimlala: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
It's cheaper in my area.
It's just 450 here.

3 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Efulefu(f): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
N50
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by TeeGentle(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Where are we going in this buhari regime

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by SuperAim: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Even water!
Nothing is cheap but we at Marveworld still charging same old price for our services cry
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Akeem79(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ordinary unhygienic water for that matter

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by zoedew: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
W
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Klington: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
When fela of blessed memory sang "water no get enemy" little did he know that buhari will one day become the president of Nigeria and booom, water don get plenty enemies grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Igbodicool(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Enough pain to go round.

Igbo people saw this coming!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by spydera: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
It depends on the water company brand though.
But wait ooo, we dey lament bag of sachet water, una leave us enter water dispenser...
Sapa nice one.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
I no sabi , e be like na 600-650

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ikorodureporta: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
cheesy
I don't buy water...thank God for free water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by toujurs: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Most here drink satchet water, so they can't relate cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by MansoryMX(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
I don’t buy that shit and on no account will I ever drink sachet water. I have 8 gallons I use in fetching drinking water from NNPC treated tap water their staff drinks and fetch home on their way back from work.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Soup, Stew And Sauce? / How Many MUDU Are There In A PAINT Bucket / Why Do Most People Cook Rice On Sundays???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.