Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? (24384 Views)

Increase In The Price Of Water / Affordable Cooking: The Current Price Of Refilling A 12.5kg LPG Cylinder Today. / How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by shantti(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Revolution should happen now. Am ready to lead. Which kind thing be this angry angry angry
How can we fold our hands and watch our leaders destroy us. Britain shouldn't have given us independence

3 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by brownbib(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
La Sien❤️
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by vincentiago001: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na person wey get money dey drink from water dispenser cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by eldoradoxx: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
These water processing factories run on diesel which used to cost about 250 per litre before you voted Change in 2015. A litre of diesel cost between 700-800 if not more in some places. So they just transfer the cost to dispenser water drinkers. You are paying for the electoral sins of 2015. Same reason everything is going up including pay tv subscription etc

4 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Obagofixxy: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gallon Na #20 just buy two rubber, use the remaining one buy A-Z

smoke is life

2 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
My brother na pure water everyone go dey drink now o

We fit dey drink konga water now sef
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Benmob: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omo diz buhari regime na die,abeg make he do commot,

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Esseite:

- Did you consider the set-up cost aswell?
- Did you consider the cost of maintenance of the equipments periodically?
- Did you consider the cost of hospital medication for unmaintained plants?

500k(you assumed setup cost) would buy you 2,500 bags of water at N200/bag, one bag a day would last you 6years and 8months.. when you advise people, give the full scenerio.

Hehehe brother I love your mentality abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by WBworldwide: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Make Buhari kuku tax Or inflate Oxygen

2 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by MansoryMX(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomii:

If you have a car or any means of transportation...check out shell or nddc fuel stations they usually provide extremely clean public tap water, I know a course mate that goes there regularly to fill up his dispensing bottle, even my aunt

You are very smart. That’s what I do bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Springboot: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
It was never 200 tho.
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by chukwuibuipob: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
sad @the end,nah typhoid dem go dash our body and u spend thousand to treat itself from death trap kal pure water.Gone are those good old days we buy tap water(ice water) inside nylon bags and we still dey kampe.

If u can't afford it,kindly boil water and purify it.Lobatan

3 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by kaymart: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Esseite:

500k(you assumed setup cost) would buy you 2,500 bags of water at N200/bag, one bag a day would last you 6years and 8months.. when you advise people, give the full scenerio.
And he can't finish one bag in a day(let's say plus his faml, 1bag in two days)
Which makes it last twice as long as the time frame quoted.... invariably, more than 13years....lol...
From another perspective, the price of pure water in 13yrs fit don reach 1k per bag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Cardealer2021(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by skj1377(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Transportation cost is the reason.
ENGINEERG:
I don't even understand this country again.
Water dispenser refilling is now N700, and before APC came to power it was N200.
Which wicked change is this ?

Another thing I don't understand is why the price can be N700, when two bags of pure water is equal to one bottle of dispenser.
A bag of pure water is N250, and dispenser should be N500, even it should be cheaper since it didn't use any nylon.
And surprisingly, I bought it N450 last week Sunday.. How can N250 just added to it .
Is this govt or even our people?
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
MansoryMX:

You are very smart. That’s what I do bro.
Explain more on this NNPC treated water.
Is it cleaner than bottle water?
How can I get it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Massive and groundbreaking embezzlement to fund elections and to pocket public funds into private account is going on. That is why everything is getting expensive.
Craze is when you vote PDP or APC in election.
Correct Craze sad

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Etimemy: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Buhari you do well,
God will not forgive those by one way or the another that have hand in pushing you into Aso Rock.
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Cardealer2021(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomii:

If you have a car or any means of transportation...check out shell or nddc fuel stations they usually provide extremely clean public tap water, I know a course mate that goes there regularly to fill up his dispensing bottle, even my aunt
Too much sense no go kill you my brother cool
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by skj1377(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
1bag a day is not enough for cooking, drinking, visitors, extended family etc. Besides nylon bag waste is not climate friendly. Water treatment plant is the best. Besides you have better control of the water production and equipment maintenance etc. Nafdac may not supervise pure water companies adequately especially when money changes hands and as such you will drinking unhealthy water and may equally end up in hospital.
Esseite:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by MansoryMX(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
SIBF:

Explain more on this NNPC treated water.
Is it cleaner than bottle water?
How can I get it.
Thanks.

Yes o! Cleaner than Eva water. It’s odorless and tasteless. If there is NNPC or Shell in the town you live in, you will notice they have taps outside people drive by to fetch drinking water. Their tap water is treated and purified because from Oga to staff all drink it. Some of their filling station as well (I will suggest you ask their staff in their filing station if the water is treated before you fetch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by maticar: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Klington:
When fela of blessed memory sang "water no get enemy" little did he know that buhari will one day become the president of Nigeria and booom, water don get plenty enemies grin grin grin grin grin
Errrrr, he was actually jailed by buhari for 20months way back due to incessant critic

All these Indomie pikin sef

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Justice4Toto: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Water dispenser refilling is now N700, and before APC came to power it was N200.

Another thing I don't understand is why the price can be N700, when two bags of pure water is equal to one bottle of dispenser.
A bag of pure water is N250, and dispenser should be N500, even it should be cheaper since it didn't use any nylon.
And surprisingly, I bought it N450 last week Sunday.. How can N250 just added to it .

Some people still want us together vote TINUBU

Can you imagine that nonsense
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cway is 800 here in lekki

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Skyfornia:

N500k for the sterilizer, filters and treatment plant(Granular activated carbon and sand)
Baba forget that your treatment plant. If is not industrial treatment plant forget it.
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Cantonese: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
ENGINEERG:

No need for refill bottles anymore. Buy water purifiers that you fix atop your water dispensers permanently at great rates. It saves you that 500, the cost of pure water and more that you use to purchase them. The purifiers can be delivered to you anywhere in the country and installed. Images will be forwarded at your request.

Check my signature or revert.
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by NaMe4: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
It's been N800/N900 in Benin since late last year and you'd have to be careful, check well before consumption.

I wonder whether it's refilled by the company here. Had to discard a number.

Notice something stuck from inside in this bottle.

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Btruth: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Isn't water free again?
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by 18wheeler: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
500 naira. It used to be 400 naira. I was advised of the increase yesterday, to take effect from 1st April.
Location is Maiduguri.
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ablejesus26(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
I no sabi , e be like na 600-650

Na 600
Something wey be 200 before oo.
Chia this suffering wey apc carry come no get mate at all�

2 Likes

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Cantonese: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Skyfornia:

N500k for the sterilizer, filters and treatment plant(Granular activated carbon and sand)

Lesser than 500k if you purchase from me directly.
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Munzy14(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
ENGINEERG:

The way you guys pretend like you returned from Jupiter eeh undecided

How much is a litre of diesel in your area?

How much is a litre of fuel(PMS)?

As long petrol supply is affected, prices of things sill skyrocket...It is the fate Nigeria is passing through since 1960... undecided

Anything that affects petrol price, affects every tom, dick and Harry here.

We are still in the Morning stage of Next level sha cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Soup, Stew And Sauce? / Why Do Most People Cook Rice On Sundays??? / How Many MUDU Are There In A PAINT Bucket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.