Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? (24390 Views)

Increase In The Price Of Water / Affordable Cooking: The Current Price Of Refilling A 12.5kg LPG Cylinder Today. / How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by porthouse7(f): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
ENGINEERG:
I don't even understand this country again.
Water dispenser refilling is now N700, and before APC came to power it was N200.
Which wicked change is this ?

Another thing I don't understand is why the price can be N700, when two bags of pure water is equal to one bottle of dispenser.
A bag of pure water is N250, and dispenser should be N500, even it should be cheaper since it didn't use any nylon.
And surprisingly, I bought it N450 last week Sunday.. How can N250 just added to it .
Is this govt or even our people?
is more expensive in other African countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by porthouse7(f): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
ogododo:

Na change, una never see anything, small egg na N2200 per crate.
still very cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 24, 2022
It's 800 last time I bought during this week
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by tonididdy(m): 12:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Cmon lads... This one nor be govt.
This one na civilians themselves.
FCS this is water we are talking about... Just a refill angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Nnamebuka: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Skyfornia:
Dispenser is obviously produced for the rich..

Meanwhile...Two bags of sachet water @60cl per sachet is more than 1 keg of dispenser which is 20 litres.

If you have your own House, best is to buy your own treatment plant and filter cartridges, plus UV sterilizer and say bye bye to water producers.
Pls where can one get the treatment plant and that you mentioned above? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by buckeyemedia: 12:56am On Mar 24, 2022
tonididdy:
Cmon lads... This one nor be govt.
This one na civilians themselves.
FCS this is water we are talking about... Just a refill angry
Don’t mind the Wailer, man cheat em brother they blame APC, because APC na Cameroonian Party, not corrupt Nigerians like them in it?
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by BadEnglish(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Since last year, Like you just buy the water dispenser abi?
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by MansoryMX(m): 2:00am On Mar 24, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Oga relax. If everyone had access to the NNPC treated tap there would be no reason to create this thread in the first place.

Small privilege wey you get, you wan dey buga like say na your papa get NNPC. undecided

You sound foolish. How is my fetching drinking water a privilege? Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by iLegendd(m): 2:46am On Mar 24, 2022
I have been buying for 700 since 2020. It's still 700 till now. If the guy takes it to 1k, I will stop buying and drink gutter water, cook tap water or start my own water company.
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by lebete3000: 3:28am On Mar 24, 2022
EmptyGarden:
This is pure wickedness. Paying N700 for less than 20 litres of water.
What could be their justification?
I think it'll be nice to establish dispense centres, where people can just go and refill their cans, like refilling LPG, after washing the cans themselves of course. That way, It shouldn't cost more than N200 for a refill.

Banks go soon begin serve customers pure water for inside bank cheesy

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by adetayoonas(m): 4:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Skyfornia:
Dispenser is obviously produced for the rich..

Meanwhile...Two bags of sachet water @60cl per sachet is more than 1 keg of dispenser which is 20 litres.

If you have your own House, best is to buy your own treatment plant and filter cartridges, plus UV sterilizer and say bye bye to water producers.

This is not true. You save more with dispenser.
50cl per sachet x 20pcs = 1000cl x 2bags is 2000cl cost N500

20litres dispenser = 2000cl. Aqua realm dispense cost 500naira in osogbo. Cway cost 700. We need more water dispense companies in Nigeria to increase the competition

So it is d same. You even get more values like hot or cold option, sachets not flying around, no left over water wastage, more decency and aesthetic value to the house, more quality than sachet water, less smell, less odour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by adetayoonas(m): 4:37am On Mar 24, 2022
You save more with water dispense if u have the water dispenser already and it's bottles
See analysis below:

Bottle water :
75cl x 12pcs= 900cl x 2 is 1800cl cost 750x2=1500.
That 1500 will buy 3 aqua realm water dispense of 500 each

50cl per sachet x 20pcs = 1000cl x 2bags is 2000cl cost N500

20litres dispenser = 2000cl. Aqua realm dispense cost 500naira in osogbo. Cway cost 700. We need more water dispense companies in Nigeria to increase the competition

So it is d same. You even get more values like hot or cold option, sachets not flying around, no left over water wastage, more decency and aesthetic value to the house, more quality than sachet water, less smell, less odour
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by fortune1894(m): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2022
lalastimlala:
It's cheaper in my area.
It's just 450 here.
APC change never reach that side
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by jacoik(m): 5:01am On Mar 24, 2022
If I follow una dey use this dispenser, na me go dey use my hand put water inside abeg. Open the dispenser, drop half cap of water care and open my tap and fetch my water EOD
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by macaranta(m): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2022
ENGINEERG:
So serious...your water is like N43/litre
Fueli water lol
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by awumen: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2022
No b buga broda,almost every oil and gas or IOCs have what they call community relations and one of it especially in nigerdelta is provision of portable water, hospitals,schools and etc.
So no b privilege as long as you reside around such places,e full Street. My environ alone has 20 Shell tap. U go see latest land cruiser owner sef de fetch dats d water even d biggest boys in oil and gas drink from it
EdwardRandy:

Oga relax. If everyone had access to the NNPC treated tap there would be no reason to create this thread in the first place.

Small privilege wey you get, you wan dey buga like say na your papa get NNPC. undecided

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ufotunang: 6:41am On Mar 24, 2022
That is the change you voted for
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ogbenifamouz(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2022
We buy it for 850naira here in wuse 2

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Elliotwaveforec: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Me wey I get borehole for my backyard even cleaner than the so-called pure water. Make Una dey there dey form ajebo instead of digging borehole very deep for clean and free water.

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Elliotwaveforec: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2022
MansoryMX:

You sound foolish. How is my fetching drinking water a privilege? Bloody hypocrite!
Because not everyone has access to NNPC water
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Paperbag(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2022
For over 3 years now it has always been 700 naira
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2022
I used to take bottle water then the price of bottle water skyrocket to 1000per pack something that lst me just 3days. I just shifted to dispenser water, It's 650 here cry and I finish one in say 4-5days. With the way its going maybe na to go they fill am for tap remain grin
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by MansoryMX(m): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Because not everyone has access to NNPC water

How is it my fault if everyone don’t have access? You should be blaming your government that can’t provide ordinary portable drinking water to her people, instead you are being hypocritical! Blaming me as if I win award just because I choose to drink portable water.

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by wasi9ice: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2022
Though things are generally hard now but it's not every wickedness of man that should be linked to government

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by WarriAproko: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Fetch water from bole hole. Boil am. Then fill. That water neat pass d dispenser

1 Like

Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by CorperKola: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
I remember when they bought water dispense in my secondary school boarding house that year. They were buying refill for like 2 months, after that they started filling with borehole water in our school by themselves. Lol
Re: Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? by ucpounds: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello!!! use your number six. get one bag of pure water N200 and refile ur water dispenser finish. /sense/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Cook Rice On Sundays??? / 6 Common Types Of People You Meet At A Nigerian Buka / How Many MUDU Are There In A PAINT Bucket

Viewing this topic: yinka20(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.