Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How Many Times Were You The Victim Of A Crime? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Many Times Were You The Victim Of A Crime? (740 Views)

65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) / Victim Of Baby Factory Paid N2.7M For Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Were You The Victim Of A Crime? by Viciyke(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2011
Back in 2006, some burglars broke into my home through d roof, entered my bathroom and gained direct entrance into my room. They made away with practical evrytin moveable in the room, my cloths, shoes, money, laptop, wristwatches, some recharge cards i was selling etc. They only left my bed, television n the stand 2 pairs of old suit n one old booth i call shoe.

Jus last 2 months ago, May 2011, thieves visited my home again dis time in another location where av moved 2 but i was more lucky this time around cos they couldn't break d iron bar protectors installed in d windows and i was living at the bottom floor which is a decked building so they can't get in thru d roof, but they made away with all my cloths i just washed n spread outside and used stick 2 pick some stuffs from my room thru d window.

In all my life av witnessed only this two incidents of crime committed against me n wen i tell people they say am vry lucky especially in a place like Nigeria. Some said they've encountered armed robbers, burglers, fraudstars, petty thieves etc.

How true is dis, ur experiences is most welcomed.
Re: How Many Times Were You The Victim Of A Crime? by Seun(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
Moved to crime section.
Re: How Many Times Were You The Victim Of A Crime? by Chintua: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2011
Never.
Thank my God.

Thank God for your life. All material things can be replaced. But not life.

It is poverty and greed that cause criminal minds to operate like this all over Nigeria.

Take heart. It is well. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In Jail For Sham Marriage / Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails / Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.