Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? (638 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Why are male thieves burnt alive while the female thieves are only beaten and stripped however kept alive to steal another day?

Why do women easily condemn stripping female criminals while supporting burning male criminals alive?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by BigYash: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Women hate men naturally.. If not for what they gain from men,you think say woman go dey near man? Na only men dey love them unconditionally. These same gender will preach gender equality. But come to think of it my nigga. Burning and striping theives,(male or female) is not even the best.. I don't support jungle justice, cux many innocent persons, were killed via it.. Thieves should be handed over to the appropriate authorities ,for investigations/persecution.
Re: Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by LordIsaac(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmmm..... creation is biased towards men.
Re: Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by Baitullah: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2022
I never thought of that. Let's call on all the nairaland feminists to start a campaign against the barbarism against men.

Well, except feminism is no longer/was never about equality. Bro, it's the spirit of sisterhood binding them.

Gender equality is a big time scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by spydera: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2022
I didn't know this issue will cross someone else's mind: (the males are burnt to death while the females are only stripped)

There is even gender "injustice" inside the Jungle justice.
Eve ate apple, nothing hook for her throat... E reach Adam turn, we now have Adams apple.
Nice one ladies.

If only Adam knew better, he suppose chop that forbidden fruit first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by realstars: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2022
The female are protected by male while the female encorages male to pay the price.
to me i am from the jungle planet, we play it hot, no mercy for those that have no mercy to vanity things that is not yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2022
grin
Re: Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Baitullah:
I never thought of that. Let's call on all the nairaland feminists to start a campaign against the barbarism against men.

Well, except feminism is no longer/was never about equality. Bro, it's the spirit of sisterhood binding them.

Gender equality is a big time scam
Women don't care about equality, they want everything.

3 Likes

Re: Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by teezzybee: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
As for me, I go dey my lane and mantain my peace. But any tresspasser from the society, be that man or woman, old or young go dey met with unGodly fury. I shall go the extra miles to bring disaster and pain to that person and his or her family. Infact I've long stop greeting my elders especially all this illegal ma'le them. Sometimes them go dey look you like say make them drag the greeting from yoyr mouth. My default ground is hostility towards the society. I shall beat you at your own game with your own weapon.

1 Like

Re: Stripping Female Thieves Vs Burning Male Thieves Unequal Justice For Both? by FuckDModz: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Why are male thieves burnt alive while the female thieves are only beaten and stripped however kept alive to steal another day?

Why do women easily condemn stripping female criminals while supporting burning male criminals alive?

The value of the life of a woman is x2 greater than that of a man. Which is why I feel sorry for the unfortunate women trying to be men.

That said, armed robbers should be killed on sight irrespective of their gender. Petty thieves should be given more chances to get things right in their miserable lives.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Woman Over 150M Fraud (pics) / Mothers Of North-bank Protest Cult Killings. / House Boy Rape And His Boss Lady And Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.