Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m (43509 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Hoodnigga123: 12:55am On Mar 22, 2022
You are not making any sense. First, don't talk about age. Secondly, he has told them to come out and demonstrate it. If you believe or you have the power to and demonstrate it and earn the money otherwise just shut up
ImDStar:
grin he's just 24yrs, still a kid. Let him grow a bit older, then he can come back and asked if supernatural powers exist or not.

That you've not experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by JmyNigaa: 1:06am On Mar 22, 2022
austinooo:
The person would rather change paper to 200 Million instead

If I ever find someone who can, I'm going to buy padlock for my mouth straight-up..
Make another person no come tiff my early retirement plan
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Powersurge: 1:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Olayetan:

He doesn't have to do it in an empty room, I've seen where Masquerades turns into python but the turning process was hidden with sacks but was later revealed after he has turned and when he was turning back into human, they hide if again.

Person wey never see jazz, nah hin dey call am vegetable.

How this make sense to you? How does this different from sysge play.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Letzgo: 2:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by IamSainted(m): 2:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Eléyìí fẹ́ tẹ́ ...ọmọdé rẹ o mọ oògùn, ó pè ni ẹ̀fọ́.
If it were to be in the 80s, when there were genuine charms in Akokoland of Ondo State, I would have directed him to a place call Irun Akoko, if he doesn't dry up immediately after this challenge, I go know wetin he put for bodi
What happened to these charms? Are they no longer potent, and powerful?
Direct him to the most powerful one then.
At least, the truth would be revealed to curtail ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by IamSainted(m): 2:49am On Mar 22, 2022
sonnie10:
You will loose all your money in Calabar is you ever take this challenge there
Calabar is a Christian city.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Gerrard59(m): 2:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Bakrabas:
Be expecting another topic tomorrow such as "A guy who called for debate that no juju became paralysed" or apologize or saying that people change his intentions or misunderstood his concept

This is not the first time he has called out juju and ritual practitioners to validate their claims. Nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Gerrard59(m): 2:52am On Mar 22, 2022
sonnie10:
You will loose all your money in Calabar is you ever take this challenge there

The same was said of all the major locations in Yoruba land, nothing happened. Now, he's going to Igbo land, nothing will still happen.

7 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Gerrard59(m): 2:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Olayetan:

They aren't going to come out like that, since he's the one that wants to see it, he has to drop a number where he can be reached then fix appointment and rendezvous with him

That's exactly what he has been doing but nothing happens afterwards.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Gerrard59(m): 3:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Excuzeme:
First of all, "ut they will use it ot help mankind.

I recently helped someone to cure his Appendicitis, when he said he was going for an Operation. I told him to postpone the operation for three Months and allow me to help him. I gave him some Herbs and some 'words', he is Seven Months with no sign of any Appendicitis.
I've cure TB, Gangrene Sores that are decaying, etc and l am just a learner sef.
Anyway, that is by the way

A Chinese scientist use the method by ancient Chinese trado-medicine healers to discover Artemisinin which cures malaria. In 2015, she won the Nobel Prize in Medicine or Physiology. Also, Novartis produced en-mass the drug based on the method outlined by the Chinese scientist. What is difficult in you doing the same and making a hell lot of money? If you're so sure in your methods, why not mass produce it and become rich and famous?

As for the "Money rituals", African traditional Science is not for Money Rituals. Our fathers who were Powerful (it is just Knowledge and self development, to attain higher Plains where you can also learn more), were never rich or try to use it to attain Wealth. They used it to solve PROBLEMS facing mankind, develop their environment and leave a Peaceful Life.

Big fat lie! Which society used African Traditional Science to develop itself? Is that society developed than Vietnam or New Zealand? All of such regions are amongst the poorest globally. So much for aFrIcA tRaDiTiOnAl sCiEnCe.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by 1Sharon(f): 3:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Olayetan:

And I can tell you this ain't trick, it was never a switch or something and the python was big, the only thing I sense was, maybe the main man disappeared while the python appeared, I really don't know.

Bless your heart.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by 1Sharon(f): 3:37am On Mar 22, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

They have started with their lies if we ask you now you will tell us your father told you, if we ask your father he will say Mr A told him as well and the lies continue.

The thing is that the story may have happened for real, but Nigerians can read a spiritual/supernatural meaning into anything they don't understand.

Maybe it was a coincidence the woman and rat died?

Maybe she liked rats as pets and was curious to see a white rat hence requesting for it.

Maybe she was mentally ill or was having a heart attack hence the crying and screaming.

Many phenomena in Nigeria have been spiritualized because Nigerians simply don't understand what's going on.

They didn't understand twin births and sickle cell anemia so they spiritualized those groups of people. When science gave an explanation for twins and those diseases they shut up and moved on.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by 1Sharon(f): 3:40am On Mar 22, 2022
sonnie10:

My father did not tell me. I saw the rat with my two eyes
I also knew that that the old woman.

So you saw a white rat with your two eyes and so what

You knew the old woman and so what??

Notice how you didn't say you witnessed the old woman screaming and dying.

How does your comment above show juju was involved??

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by 1Sharon(f): 3:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Kay25:

Hahaha...u think people that has real juju will come out to start bragging? It is until there is a need for it that's when u see them show up yes real people with it not the alupayidas..but if u want a test I can direct u to where u can get one

You haven't been on this forum long have you??

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by 1Sharon(f): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2022
omat20:
The constitutionn of Nigeria frowns at anyone been a member of the occult. That is why many will never come out to show off because one could be sent to prison.

So the constitution doesn't frown at murder,.kidnapping, rape??
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by GeneralPula: 4:15am On Mar 22, 2022
ednut1:
Juju was proven to be fake the day it could not stop white men ransacking and defeating our african kingdoms with easy despite human sacrifices by the empires. Africans wake up from this stupidity . See as yemoja fall ijebu people hand after taking human sacrifices

Wikipedia is a white man tool for spreading lies... Abi aside from what you saw on internet, do you have any other proof that what you said happened?

Watch this movie... *666 park Ave* ... It’s a true life story about some 3 white guys that tried doing money ritual in Yankee... USA government stopped them from continuing the movie so there’s only 1 season..

Juju is practiced all around the world, not just Africa..

Me as a person, wetin I get for body ehh, e pass nonsense. You can’t do me evil... I be confam Omo Agba..

As for the guy, he’s just being gullible... Why not challenging any pastor to come do deliverance openly? He should challenge Adeboye or Oyedepo to come out to the street to perform miracle or deliverance..?
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by sonnie10: 4:45am On Mar 22, 2022
1Sharon:

So you saw a white rat with your two eyes and so what

You knew the old woman and so what??

Notice how you didn't say you witnessed the old woman screaming and dying

How does your comment above show juju was involved??

I didn’t see the old woman crying and screaming
I did not say juju was involved
I only narrated an incident I witnessed.
The interpretation is left for the audience
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by cescky(m): 4:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:
Many people here in the west can do it

What do they gain or do when they turn to cat? How does one counter them?

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by cescky(m): 5:06am On Mar 22, 2022
kadiri3:
if ritual is not working the people that are doing won't continue ritual is 100% real

How you be this very stupid?

Very very, snd extra

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by 1Sharon(f): 5:14am On Mar 22, 2022
sonnie10:

I didn’t see the old woman crying and screaming
I did not say juju was involved
I only narrated an incident I witnessed.
The interpretation is left for the audience

Seems you're backtracking and changing mouth.

If the story wasn't about juju, why narrate it here?

You said you were a witness yet you say you didn't see the old woman crying and screaming.

Typical! The people that narrate stories like this weren't directly involved.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by knowhowk: 5:46am On Mar 22, 2022
ImDStar:
grin he's just 24yrs, still a kid. Let him grow a bit older, then he can come back and asked if supernatural powers exist or not.

That you've not experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't not exist.
. Age has nothing to do with this ....Simple as ABC , Anyone that can take up the Challenge should simply change to cat and change back to human withing minutes ..Gets 2.5 Million SHIKENA ,No twisting ,No Rubbish ,No long thing
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2022
nelsonoba:

I don't waste my time arguing with children. When you grow up and become something and you decide to do something that would provoke the jealousy of your village people, nobody will need to advice you how real Juju is.

See senseless talk. The guy has resorted to village people myth and appeal to age despite not knowing anything about me instead of actually proving his claim that Freemasonry involves human sacrifice. You are a joke. cheesy cheesy

Village people are humans like you dimwit. They have their own struggles and fears too. They are not just sitting around hoping to harm you. It's clowns like you who never visit their villages for delusional fear of some random attacks. Get help. Some of those village people are better than you hiding in the city and still not being enlightened enough to educate yourself about Freemasonry before perpetuating spurious claims about the group.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 6:08am On Mar 22, 2022
lildonn222:
My guy,there are things in this world that cannot be explained by science.I watched time without numbers how some hausa men would use sharp blades on their skin and nothing happened,some even use it in their eyes.They are called 'Yan tauri' up North.
with my naked eyes I saw a man pushing very long needless in his nostrils.He'll boast that its between his ear but we cannot see that(we can only see it go through his nose ) He would also get inside a very small pot leaving only his head(would also tell us that he was not really inside the pot but behind it) but we usually circled him when he's doing all these things in a market square.And believe me it's on our naked eyes.

Stop talking about Hausa men as if we haven't lived in the north before. Ask any of those guys you want to cut them with your own knife and watch them squirm. By the way I schooled in an FGC in the north.

All the rest of what you are claiming are childish tricks I have seen countless times. If you so believe in this things and want to prove they really work, there is the guy in the OP. Contact him.

I don't know why all you people just come online and make claims but are not willing to show proof of them. This is not your church service where you claim a miracle and all the members swallow it. The enlightened world demands more proof than your claims. Sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 6:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Worlddeba:
Y’all saying trash about not believing in Voodoo!! But you believe theres the Devil abi?
And you live in Nigeria. I don’t blame you sha. You never see anything. Just pray God guides you wherever you are. There are entities everywhere.

Entities everywhere but you can't even show one. Just one. Na beg we dey beg you. And not everyone believes in your superstitions. Sorry. The earlier you realize that and get with the program the better for you.

Imagine claiming there are devices that can be used to communicate with individuals in a different land or country everywhere but being unable to show one of them working. And when people ask you for proof you tell them to pray God guides them. That's what you sound like lol.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Akhee:
And I didn't mention Bida, for your information Bida is not a home for the nupes. Bida is an Emirate but it is not the focal point of Nupe. Let him go to Kutigi, Doko, Tsonga (Kwara state), Etsu Audu, Mokwa. He will know that Voodoo is real.

Why is it that your own voodoo is constrained to a certain location? Are you telling me that Nupe JuJu doesn't work outside their indigenous geography? You mean there are no Nupe people in Bida that can show Nupe JuJu there? cheesy cheesy

People were claiming Ogun. The guy has gone there now so you guys are now claiming other ridiculous places. You yourself should find a good Nupe JuJu man you know and connect him to the guy to test. It's that simple. Instead of sending him on a wild goose chase and giving him random generic locations to go to.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2022
okanume:
i have seen someone drink 50litres of water at a go,
my brother was touched by some guys and he lost his memory dey collected everything on him and even sent him back home to bring more money, but luckily he was brain reseted by my mothers slap. juju exist i have seen a guy cut with machete during a cult clash in my school and it didn't penetrated his body, juju do exist make una no dey argue wetin una no know.

It's simple. Prove it. This should not be hard to do since you have so much experience. Why do you guys make claims and can't just simply show evidence? Why? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Omo9ja147:
Tell Mr Adedoyin to come to kogi state.... particularly... A village in ofu local government call Mamereboh.....

He is on Twitter. Contact him yourself and be ready with your proof so they can meet you there at a scheduled time. Tell him yourself lol.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2022
okanume:
how can you explain someone eating razor blade before your eyes, or or "eti_ada" in igbo language.
supernatural powers exist.

This guy doesn't know about magic tricks and how it works. You better go on YouTube and research David Blaine and other well accomplished magicians. Unlike Africans, those ones don't pretend that what they are doing are spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2022
juman:
It remind me of our sport master in secondary school that was beaten with juju when our school football team went to another school to play.
He was sick and could not come to work for about two to three terms, when he came he could not talk loudly anymore. One has to listen well to hear him.

More like he was beaten with a poison. There are many poisonous substances that can affect you on contact with your skin. It's only backwards Africans that think that is JuJu. There are plants with those effect. This is where your education should help you do research before believing something willly-nilly.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Ola17: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Amalekki:

He can't pay anyone in his sleep, let them show him pepper in real life and collect his money for their trouble grin

Baba you no go kill person o grin
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Eléyìí fẹ́ tẹ́ ...ọmọdé rẹ o mọ oògùn, ó pè ni ẹ̀fọ́.
If it were to be in the 80s, when there were genuine charms in Akokoland of Ondo State, I would have directed him to a place call Irun Akoko, if he doesn't dry up immediately after this challenge, I go know wetin he put for bodi

It's always some old time in the past thay can't be verified with you people. In the time where there wasn't much cameras and phone around and letters could take months to get to their destination. So lies and myths like this your claim easily get a life of their own and without proof and people were more gullible and easy to fool.

I am sure if the guy had gone to the location and doesn't find anything, you will still find a way to manage your cognitive dissonance by claiming that he used jazz himself or that the real guy wasn't around.

Fortunately this is no longer the 80s and we have the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2022
There is something most or some of you need to understand about this juju matter.

Voodoo or Juju does exist, and I've been a first-hand witness to it. I grew up as a very scared kid, scared of the dark, scared of witches and wizards, phantoms, and the likes.
Why was I always alert and afraid as a little child of 5 years old and further down the years? It had to be because of a personal experience. Yes, I had them.
I had once witness a woman transform from her human form into the form of a black dog whilst driving her car. I saw it in broad daylight, but she didn't notice me, or maybe she acted like she didn't. I just watched her like I was in a trance, as she drove away. This took place in Abuja, not in any village in some state. Abuja and in a so-called upscale area.
Why I was able to see that phenomenon hasn't been revealed to be in clear answers till this day. But, I feel I was meant to see it for a reason, in line with my life's purpose.

Now, back to that something I was trying to talk about on why Juju people, or people who are into witchcraft will not usually take up such challenges and reveal their crafts to the public.
They are bound by a covenant. They have a code or codes of conduct which they fear to break and try to adhere to. That's why you will hear this one turned into a snake, that one fell as a bird from the sky, but you will hardly (but it's possible too) see the transformation process occur with your ' naked eyes '
Unless, unless, the culprit was caught unawares by a power more greater than his/hers and was forced against its on will to transform from an evil creature back to a human being. That's when you see and hear of a naked lady by the roadside, or hanging from an electrical pole, and so on.
Ordinarily, they won't transform for you to witness it, because the powers-that-be in those spiritual kingdoms do not want everyone to have concrete proof of their existence and operations. Not that they are afraid of you and I, oh. But that they want to leave you in the dark about their activities, so that you are not better equipped to counter them by being more serious in your Christian faith, as a result of seeing the powers of the devil first-hand.
I have equally had the privilege (yes, I call it a privilege) to have seen a live mermaid with my own eyes. I was merely 4 years old at the time. I have been gifted with a good memory, especially pictorial memory. I can't forget what I saw, and I know I wasn't in a vision or trance. Why? Why because, I wasn't the only person who saw her in all her vile glory. We were more than twenty kids, including a few adults (maiguard Garba and one other female teacher ) there, that morning. Yes, it took place in the morning. She was clearly not to bee seen , but something we did disturbed her and she came bursting out from the canals, leading to the gutters of the school. Nothing like your little mermaid Hollywood lies and deception.
Of course, except for being fish-tail'd , naked, and the common long hair. As for the friendly disposition and facial features, absolutely different! Wickedness was so glaringly written on her face. Her claws (not fingernails) were long and sharp (No wonder people say that those artificial fingernails that out lovely women use were fashioned after those of mermaids I'm the water world's) and see kept trying to claw at us, but not ever coming very close to her. She was outnumbered, and she isn't stupid to come and make a scene. This would have led to her capture (yes, they capture mermaids, albeit very difficult) and maybe death.
Some can die in this realm and not be able to come back to visit it. They'll be confined to the water world. Every creature dies in this world, it is a sacrosanct law of God. Mermaids are still creatures, so they are liable to death too. Human witches wit all the mystery and fear cooked up about them, do not they still die through sickness, lynching, murder and so on? They absolutely do die. As long as they are not disembodied spirits and demons.

As I was saying, we saw the mermaid and she saw us. A Hausa security man with braveness and his brown local breed dog(you and I know those local dogs don't fear anything, and they see spirits often, talk less of a mermaid creature) were the only ones bold enough to go closer and kept attempting to chase her off. He had that their local Hausa stick, which over the years I got to know was usually laced with juju itself. Not that it would have done any harm to the mermaid woman, sha.

Anyway, she left us and sunk back down into the dirty lagoon and left. That was the last we saw her. I don't know of Oga Garba , though. Maybe he kept seeing her and other mermaids. And the way he handled the situation that morning, showed me that that was not his first time doing that. He has been encountering them before that day.

If you see this place I am talking of, ( ehn!) you will be shocked to your marrow that a mermaid or mermaids (maybe they are many there) could even be found in such an area. It did not have a river. Just a stream and a lagoon that wasn't considerably big in size. Then how come she resided there?
Today, that location is where billionaires and diplomats reside at, but I bet most of them have no clue of what lives around them. Except those residents who are deep occult men and women, or followers of the Mermaid Order. Or marine ladies, themselves.
Normal people may never get the chance to come in contact with them.

And guess what? The area is in Maitama! Yes, you read that correctly.
The day I will be financially bouyant, I've said I will lead some other daring people in an expedition back to that same location to try to reveal whatever is hiding there behind plain sight. If you have the means, I can take you there, but I am so sure we would be prevented by those more powerful than us, from searching the area and carrying out our research.
I commend this ibadan guy for trying to seek answers, but it doesn't work like that, in most instances. He might not get the real proof he wants. It's beyond money for these occult society people. Your money isn't worth it to them or thier covens. They have to obey rules and their oaths of secrecy. Your money means nothing to a high-level witch and warlock. Moreso, most of them are rich in the other realms of existence. Or, in the marine kingdom, which spans the entire waters of this world. The Indian and the Atlantic ocean are its strongest strongholds. Many souls ( not actually dead, but physically absent from our realm) are still trapped there( taken by mermaids for one reason or another) while some are just living there with their water families, who are aquatic hybrids ( partly like humans)

This is the truth. I haven't made anything up in my entire write-up above. Those of you who belong, will know what I'm saying is true. Past members will also know.
God never said we should fear mermaids. They are creatures he permitted to dwell amongst us. They themselves chose to be secretive and elusive. Some are well-behaved, some are so vile and evil. But they are all offsprings of fallen watcher angels. They are tricksters too. Yes, there are stories of them giving wealth and power to men, but it comes at a price. Anything to make you break your Creator's commandments on not having any other God before Him. Not going through creatures, necromancers, mediums and so on, to have your earthly needs supplied to you.
There's always a catch.

I know I will meet a mermaid again, someday in future. I know myself. I will go searching. No matter how they elude me. And I won't be afraid. I have seen things in my life, and they know me, they monitor me just the way they monitor us all from their dwelling places. They know I don't fear them. So, they know I will not be scared if I encounter them again. They know you more than you think they do, oh. If you don't know this, know it now. You cannot hide from them. But fear not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.