Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How To Remain Broke For Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Remain Broke For Life (934 Views)

How Long Is Long Enough To Remain With An Organisation? � / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remain Broke For Life by Robinrul(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2022
My mind was ready to consume the content but my body wasn't... I tried fighting this fear but to no avail.

Worth not for a word I stumbled upon on page 6 while flipping through, I would probably not be writing this now.

I eventually discovered that this is not unique to me, but more than half of all Nigerians...

Bibliophobia - Fear of books
It cripples the mind and can keep you broke for life.

Some time ago, I shared a 13 page FREE report by Toyin Omotoso, one of Nigeria's top internet business gurus.

I mentioned my experience on the report and talked also about how good read the book was...

Well, after 23 days of implementing those steps religiously,

Here is the result �

But before then, this is what I experienced

Reading a book is difficult, extremely difficult.

Opportunities abound, but the keys to discovering them can be found in books. Which we loathe so much.

I'm not sure how to persuade you to get up and grab a book for your future, but believe me when I say that once you do, you'll never look at money making the same way again.

I may not have made much money, but I had to start somewhere and I'm pleased with myself though the outcome would have been more significant and sooner if I had prioritized.

Please keep in mind that the world is changing fast and the only way to stay updated and explore its opportunities is to ;

GRAB A BOOK, NO MATTER HOW FEARFUL IT LOOKS... IT MIGHT JUST SAVE YOUR LIFE

PS: To get this FREE report, indicate in the comment section and I'll be glad to help

Re: How To Remain Broke For Life by mundojune2012(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please send me the book
Re: How To Remain Broke For Life by Robinrul(m): 4:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Thanks for reading through...

Make a request via 08148050100 and they'll send you the book

mundojune2012:
Please send me the book

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Is Accepting CV / Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed / Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.