Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? (2283 Views)

Why Are Jesus Believers So Deceitful? / A Question To My Friends Who Are Believers / Are Believers Righteous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2022
Now we are in the super free information age, but so many believers are too scared to look up
any historical information with documentary evidence that proves some of the beliefs they have been taught wrong.I was in this situation for decades as all my parents taught me was Jesus 2nd coming but since I watched a video on youtube with documentary evidence of Roman occupation of Israel during the time of the made up character of Jesus, since then I have been set free from believing in this  FAKE 2nd cumming that has already come and gone in 70 CE.

Believers time to start using the brain GOD has given you and not the one Satan has manipulated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by TheSourcerer: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Now we are in the super free information age, but so many believers are too scared to look up
any historical information with documentary evidence that proves some of the beliefs they have been taught wrong.I was in this situation for decades as all my parents taught me was Jesus 2nd coming but since I watched a video on youtube with documentary evidence of Roman occupation of Israel during the time of the made up character of Jesus, since then I have been set free from believing in this  FAKE 2nd cumming that has already come and gone in 70 CE.

Believers time to start using the brain GOD has given you and not the one Satan has manipulated.  
how do we believe online research information when its all clearly made by Satan.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
how do we believe online research information when its all clearly made by Satan.

Why do you use the internet then when the internet is not in the Bible. If believers in Biblical times should see the internet today they'll call it the the mark of the beast and a tool for the anti-Christ grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Image123(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Lol @documentary evidence. Documentary evidence wey dey change every ten years. Na today this one just start to watch documentary. When you watch documentary evidence that you are insane, you go believe am too as documentary na eternal life now. Oshiski
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Image123:

Lol @documentary evidence. Documentary evidence wey dey change every ten years. Na today this one just start to watch documentary. When you watch documentary evidence that you are insane, you go believe am too as documentary na eternal life now. Oshiski

You're the one insane for not wanting to find out any historical information outside of what you've been taught in the Bible, if not you'll ask yourself if there are no documentary evidence to show that the Europeans did occupy where you now call Nigeria from around the 1800s.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

You're the one insane for not wanting to find out any historical information outside of what you've been taught in the Bible, if not you'll ask yourself if there are no documentary evidence to show that the Europeans did occupy where you now call Nigeria from around the 1800s.

Lol, e pain am gaan. document.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by cornelboy(f): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

If Jesus was made up character, certainly he had never existed.
I don't know what you meant by he's already come and gone in 70 CE

Which God are you referring to now?
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
cornelboy:

If Jesus was made up character, certainly he had never existed.
I don't know what you meant by he's already come and gone in 70 CE

Which God are you referring to now?

The time Jesus said He would come back has come and gone in 70 CE for those still waiting for the 2nd coming of their made up character about 2000 years ago.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by cornelboy(f): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

How did the youtuber got the historical fact?

Was he there when Jesus walked on this earth?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by cornelboy(f): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

The time Jesus said He would come back has come and gone in 70 CE for those still waiting for the 2nd coming of their made up character about 2000 years ago.

Jesus never told us the time he's coming back. He said only the one true GOD in heaven knows.
Where did you get your 70 CE from and which God do you believe in or what's your religion?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
cornelboy:

How did the youtuber got the historical fact?

Was he there when Jesus walked on this earth?

All the videos on youtube are not by youtubers you need to get that right. There are official historial and educational videos on youtube too.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus never told us the time he's coming back. He said only the one true GOD in heaven knows.
Where did you get your 70 CE from and which God do you believe in or what's your religion?

Where have you been all this time that I have been posting about what you are asking. Check my other posts so that you don't derail this thread.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by cornelboy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

All the videos on youtube are not by youtubers you need to get that right. There are official historial and educational videos on youtube too.

At least na person put am there no be God.
Where did they get those historical facts from?
How are we sure their information is authentic?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:
any historical information with documentary evidence that proves some of the beliefs they have been taught wrong....  

Because, everything outside the Bible is a Lie or capable of being a Lie, even you could be the Liar we are all looking for.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by cornelboy(f): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Where have you been all this time that I have been posting about what you are asking. Check my other posts so that you don't derail this thread.

No be only derail na detrained.
I they ask important question you tell me nonsense.
You believe Jesus was made up right?
So what's your religion now? Judaism?

Did Jesus mentioned 70 CE?
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
cornelboy:

At least na person put am there no be God.
Where did they get those historical facts from?
How are we sure their information is authentic?

So GOD was the one that wrote the Bible with HIS own hands?
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by cornelboy(f): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

So GOD was the one that wrote the Bible with HIS own hands?

No. But the authors of the Bible were inspired by GOD
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
cornelboy:

No. But the authors of the Bible were inspired by GOD

And how did you know this about all the authors?
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by cornelboy(f): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

And how did you know this?

From the Bible!
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Check it now, The Owner of this World says "evening and morning is a day" somebody has taught everybody to think that morning and evening is the day!

The Owner Said "marry one wife" one son of Satan, lamech broke ranks and married more than one. Now, people are confused wondering if it is ok to have more than one wife, exactly as what is being done with homosexuality, bisexuality, transgenderism shit today.

By tomorrow people will be confused as to what is True as many of Satan's children who have written about these shits will become research materials for tomorrow and one soulhacker would later come to complain why do "Christians not go outside the Bible".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
cornelboy:

From the Bible!

And how do you know all the authors were inspired by GOD.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Truth, is even greater than documentary evidence and Truth has a way of showing up to scatter all Lies!

We did not even need the documentary evidence to show that those evil bastards did invade and occupy Nigeria, there are too much tell tale evidence eg Victoria Island in Lagos, instead of one Yoruba or Nigerian sounding name. Creek Town in Calabar, instead of one Bassey or Anniefok name etc.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by cornelboy(f): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

And how do you know all the authors were inspired by GOD.
From the Bible!
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by LordReed(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Because it is bound to introduce conflict and dissonance to their beliefs. Imagine saying the Russia Ukraine war is sign of the end time while completely ignoring the hundreds of wars that have occurred since 1 AD till now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

And how did you know this about all the authors?

Exactly how He made Moses write down all He Said. Exactly how He in -spirited (inspired) those expert craftsmen who made His Head Office Structure (Tabernacle and Ark of the Covenant).

Exactly the way great writers write, great craftsmen craft and those who are Truly Prophets. No man can make himself a prophet. Many have tried and have failed.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by LordReed(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Truth, is even greater than documentary evidence and Truth has a way of showing up to scatter all Lies!

We did not even need the documentary evidence to show that those evil bastards did invade and occupy Nigeria, there are too much tell tale evidence eg Victoria Island in Lagos, instead of one Yoruba or Nigerian sounding name. Creek Town in Calabar, instead of one Bassey or Anniefok name etc.

Exactly just as we can say that the Exodus or Israelite enslavement in Egypt never happened. Nor were the walls of Jericho knocked down. Truth indeed dispells fairy tales.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
LordReed:

Exactly just as we can say that the Exodus or Israelite enslavement in Egypt never happened. Nor were the walls of Jericho knocked down. Truth indeed dispells fairy tales.

You can say, but can not say it, BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE! grin

Egypt, Ethiopia, Rome and 1947 Israeli Resettlement, prove the Truth of it, most especially Egypt! grin

And the signs and evidence are there! grin
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The same reason the Jews don't believe in the made up character you are waiting for His 2nd coming, because the Jews are the writers of the Old Testament scrolls which the Romans took away to Rome after they conquered and occupied Israel around 2000 years ago. The Jews are aware that the New Testament is FAKE because GOD that gave them the Old Testament did not give them the New Testament and that it was the Romans that gave us the New Testament which is based on Roman pagan Idol which you are now believing today and you are too scared to find out the truth for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by LordReed(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You can say, but can not say it, BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE! grin

Egypt, Ethiopia, Rome and 1947 Israeli Resettlement, prove the Truth of it, most especially Egypt! grin

And the signs and evidence are there! grin

Educate yourself: https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=Qjkz_8EMoaUC&pg=PA81&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

There is no evidence. If you have evidence present it here.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
LordReed:

Educate yourself: https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=Qjkz_8EMoaUC&pg=PA81&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

There is no evidence. If you have evidence present it here.

grin You are still relying on a document (Book) which as I have said, Lies, or is capable of Lying rather than Truth, found in what we lawyers call Extraneous Evidence! grin

And I have already presented the evidence to wit- "Egypt, Ethiopia, Rome and 1947 Israeli Resettlement, prove the Truth of it, most especially Egypt! grin
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

The same reason the Jews don't believe in the made up character

Do you expect murderers to willingly and openly confess and admit their murderings? shocked
You could try your hands at making people laugh! grin
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You are still relying on a document (Book) which as I have said, Lies, or is capable of Lying rather than Truth, found in what we lawyers call Extraneous Evidence! grin

And I have already presented the evidence to wit- "Egypt, Ethiopia, Rome and 1947 Israeli Resettlement, prove the Truth of it, most especially Egypt! grin

By your argument Spiderman is real because New York was mention in the comics or Harry Potter is real because in the books he lived in London. The reality of the places you mention doesn't give credence to any fictional works that may have been situated in them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Faith / Movies That Have Impacted You Spiritually, Morally Etc . . . / Great Bible Teachers On NL How Would You Interpret These Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.