Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? (2302 Views)

Why Are Jesus Believers So Deceitful? / A Question To My Friends Who Are Believers / Are Believers Righteous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dawn91(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
MindHacker9009:

Your brain is a SHITHOLE. Miserable FOOL. GABAGE man. Go and rest in your GABAGE
[/s]

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:

Dawn91

Your brain is a SHITHOLE. Miserable FOOL. GABAGE man. Go and rest in your GABAGE

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dawn91(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
MindHacker9009:

[/s]

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Dawn91 post=111259934][/quote]

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dawn91(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
MindHacker9009:

[/s]

I am so glad grin you are this depressed grin
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:
Dawn91

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dawn91(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
MindHacker9009:

[/s]

E pain am grin
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:

Dawn91

Your brain is a SHITHOLE. Miserable FOOL. GABAGE man.

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by TruthinAction: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Now we are in the super free information age, but so many believers are too scared to look up
any historical information with documentary evidence that proves some of the beliefs they have been taught wrong.I was in this situation for decades as all my parents taught me was Jesus 2nd coming but since I watched a video on youtube with documentary evidence of Roman occupation of Israel during the time of the made up character of Jesus, since then I have been set free from believing in this  FAKE 2nd cumming that has already come and gone in 70 CE.

Believers time to start using the brain GOD has given you and not the one Satan has manipulated.  

He is coming back in two phases. The first is for the rapture of the church which is the next major event. The second is to come and establish his millennium reign on earth after defeating Satan in a battle.

These facts are true. If you have any evidence it has already happened, you are very ignorant of the truth.

There will be no church on earth if it's already happened. The rapture will end the church age. And the Saints left behind will go through great tribulation.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
TruthinAction:

He is coming back in two phases. The first is for the rapture of the church which is the next major event. The second is to come and establish his millennium reign on earth after defeating Satan in a battle.

These facts are true. If you have any evidence it has already happened, you are very ignorant of the truth.

There will be no church on earth if it's already happened. The rapture will end the church age. And the Saints left behind will go through great tribulation.

Every religious person believes his own religion has the truth so apart from your belief, how can you prove that you are not the one ignorant of the truth?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
MindHacker9009:

You are just so foolish. See your previous post below, you always turn to insults because you are senseless. If you are sensible you will not be showing your foolishness on religious matters that were given to your forefathers after they were conquered. Wisdom is when you research and discover that what you have been believing is just a myth, but because you have no wisdom is the reason you are a BIG FOOL on this forum. 

All Glory to God that from the post you presented, there is ABSOLUTELY NO THING WRONG IN WHAT I SAID THERE BUT THE GREAT PAIN OF WHEN A SECRET TRUTH HAS BEEN MADE OPEN AND THAT WHICH YOU WERE THINKING IN THE SECRET OF YOUR WARDROBE, WAS MADE UNCOVERED. grin

AND THEN THIS GREAT AGGRESSION COMETH FROM ANOTHER DISCOVERY I JUST HAPPENED TO POKE! grin

YOU TRULY ARE A gay AND AN HOMOSEXUAL AS DAWN91 OBSERVED HENCE YOUR INSANE AGGRAVATION.

O PENIS SWALLOWER, NO WONDER YOU CAN NOT BEAR THE NAME OF JESUS, THE CHRIST. grin EXACTLY AS IT IS SAID, DEMONS HATE THAT NAME AND ARE VERY ANGRY WHENEVER THAT WONDERFUL NAME IS CALLED.
grin

SO, STUPID FOOL, GOD JUST FINISHED USING YOU AND YOUR STUPIDITY TO EVEN LIFT UP THE TRUTH OF THE NAME JESUS, HIGHER AND HIGHER! grin

YOU STUPID FOOL DID NOT REMEMBER, "EVERY KNEE MUST BOW AND EVERY TONGUE MUST CONFESS THE TRUTH, THAT JESUS, IS, THE LORD! grin grin grin

Even GREAT FAGGO.T FOOLS LIKE YOU TOO, WILL BE USED TO LIFT UP THE TRUTH OF NAME "JESUS" AS YOU SHALL STUPIDLY AND POWER FULLY CONFESS! grin grin grin

Fagg.ot! Which is why you are very much interested in anuses and yanshez and shit as you told Dawn91. grin

"Your brain is a SHITHOLE. Miserable FOOL. GABAGE man."

Your homosexuality has given you work in the shit business, so now one can understand why you stink so horribly! Nyama! Disgusting!

Make I run O from this penis swallower and penis rider before hin use hin shit spirit rub me! grin
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

E pain am grin

E pain am Dieeee! grin

The packing wey you give am set e take break head still dey pepper am. grin
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Dtruthspeaker

Your brain is a SHITHOLE and belong in the GABAGE
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by TruthinAction: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Every religious person believes his own religion has the truth so apart from your belief, how can you prove that you are not the one ignorant of the truth?

I know God's word is true. It has been tested and tried. Prophecies contained in it are being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Besides, my life got truly transformed when I accepted Jesus. I get healed miraculously when I pray in his name. He filled me with his Holy Spirit with the physical manifestation of speaking in tongues.

I have survived food poisoning several times which no ordinary man will survive.

I have escaped assassins several times which no ordinary man will escape. The assassins themselves are confused why they haven't been able to succeed in their mission.

I live a supernatural life all because of my faith in the word of God. So, I have every reason to believe what is written therein.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
MindHacker9009:

grin I already know you live in "Dump Sites" and "Shit Full" Areas so you do not need to show me where bunk at! grin

And No, I won't ever come visiting, ken Kaniff's Faggo.t Slurper! grin
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Dtruthspeaker

Your brain is a SHITHOLE and belongs in the GABAGE
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
TruthinAction:

I know God's word is true. It has been tested and tried. Prophecies contained in it are being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Besides, my life got truly transformed when I accepted Jesus. I get healed miraculously when I pray in his name. He filled me with his Holy Spirit with the physical manifestation of speaking in tongues.

I have survived food poisoning several times which no ordinary man will survive.

I have escaped assassins several times which no ordinary man will escape. The assassins themselves are confused why they haven't been able to succeed in their mission.

I live a supernatural life all because of my faith in the word of God. So, I have every reason to believe what is written therein.

GOD is merciful so for those ignorant that Jesus is a made up character by the Romans, HE is still merciful to them.

The speaking in tongues is just Satan's BIG deceit!
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Dtruthspeaker

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
BE CAREFUL WITH SATANIC DISCUSSIONS AND USELESS HISTORIES.

1 TIMOTHY 1: 3-7

1:3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia—remain in Ephesus that you may charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
1:4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.
1:5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
1:6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
1:7 desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by TruthinAction: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
MindHacker9009:

GOD is merciful so for those ignorant that Jesus is a made up character by the Romans, HE is still merciful to them.

The speaking in tongues is just Satan's BIG deceit!

Speaking in tongues is scriptural. It was first mentioned by Jesus - Mark 16:17.

The Apostles spoke in tongues. And Apostle Paul said we should not forbid to speak in tongues - 1st Corinthians 14:39
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
1MILLIONLiGHTS:

BE CAREFUL WITH SATANIC DISCUSSIONS AND USELESS HISTORIES.

1 TIMOTHY 1: 3-7

1:3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia—remain in Ephesus that you may charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
1:4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.
1:5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
1:6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
1:7 desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm.

Genealogy of Jesus Luke vs Matthew
Matthew starts with Abraham, while Luke begins with Adam.
Two different genealogies of Jesus yet He does not have a human father.
So Timothy is going against Matthew and Mark believers believe were inspired by God.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Dawn91(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

All Glory to God that from the post you presented, there is ABSOLUTELY NO THING WRONG IN WHAT I SAID THERE BUT THE GREAT PAIN OF WHEN A SECRET TRUTH HAS BEEN MADE OPEN AND THAT WHICH YOU WERE THINKING IN THE SECRET OF YOUR WARDROBE, WAS MADE UNCOVERED. grin

AND THEN THIS GREAT AGGRESSION COMETH FROM ANOTHER DISCOVERY I JUST HAPPENED TO POKE! grin

YOU TRULY ARE A gay AND AN HOMOSEXUAL AS DAWN91 OBSERVED HENCE YOUR INSANE AGGRAVATION.

O PENIS SWALLOWER, NO WONDER YOU CAN NOT BEAR THE NAME OF JESUS, THE CHRIST. grin EXACTLY AS IT IS SAID, DEMONS HATE THAT NAME AND ARE VERY ANGRY WHENEVER THAT WONDERFUL NAME IS CALLED.
grin

SO, STUPID FOOL, GOD JUST FINISHED USING YOU AND YOUR STUPIDITY TO EVEN LIFT UP THE TRUTH OF THE NAME JESUS, HIGHER AND HIGHER! grin

YOU STUPID FOOL DID NOT REMEMBER, "EVERY KNEE MUST BOW AND EVERY TONGUE MUST CONFESS THE TRUTH, THAT JESUS, IS, THE LORD! grin grin grin

Even GREAT FAGGO.T FOOLS LIKE YOU TOO, WILL BE USED TO LIFT UP THE TRUTH OF NAME "JESUS" AS YOU SHALL STUPIDLY AND POWER FULLY CONFESS! grin grin grin

Fagg.ot! Which is why you are very much interested in anuses and yanshez and shit as you told Dawn91. grin

"Your brain is a SHITHOLE. Miserable FOOL. GABAGE man."

Your homosexuality has given you work in the shit business, so now one can understand why you stink so horribly! Nyama! Disgusting!

Make I run O from this penis swallower and penis rider before hin use hin shit spirit rub me! grin
[/s]

Fàggot

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Image123(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
LordReed:

Educate yourself: https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=Qjkz_8EMoaUC&pg=PA81&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

There is no evidence. If you have evidence present it here.

Forgive me, i had a laugh reading this. It's a sorry case though. How does a book titled "changing" and written in 2011 have any say and authority on things that happened over 3000 years ago more than eyewitnesses?
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by peggywebbs(f): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
How do you know we believed the same thing before. I don't hold the same view as many people, I believe in Jesus, of course but I also know that scripture has been manipulated over time. I also, know that no matter how much they try to change the story, one thing never changes " the word of God".

You should know one thing, that Jesus Christ is first the "word of God". Any other description after that is not really relevant. Whether he comes from China, Japan, or even Nigeria. Does the "word of God" represent the tenets of God? If it is inconsistent with the Divine God, it is false. We understand that the Romans exploited the message of the apostles because they saw the attention it was drawing.

People crave power, people want fame. However, even in every lie, there is an element of truth, even if minute. The existence of Jesus,or Yeshua according to some jews, is indisputable. However, I must tell you that as man can be his story has been told in many ways. However, his character is easily identifiable and that is how you can identify the true "word of God".

Did you know that there were many doctrines that sprang up after the crucifixion? If you study the book of John, you will understand why he said test the spirits. During the time of the apostles, some people believed that Jesus was crucified. Some did not believe that he was ( they believed God saved him), and it was made to look like he died on the cross. There were even some who argued that the rapture had happened which caused a disagreement in the early church ( 2 Corinthians).

Now, you should know that many stories were flying around during that period about Jesus. He was very popular. There are even some books that mention Jesus was married and had kids. Some mention he had an affair with Mary Magdalene, some even mention a relationship with Judas. Some books say that Judas recognized Jesus as the aeon of barbelo..some kind of deity from outer space.

So trust me when I tell you, there are many proofs of Jesus you will read and this biblical scholars of the Roman created Jesus is not the only one. Let's not even go to the black Americans who are of the opinion that Jesus was a black man and there is no white Jesus, it becomes a battle of the races. By the way, there was a time when blacks ruled Rome, you may want to go ahead to study that history before they were chased off. In conclusion, you still have a lot to go learn. When you're done reading all the versions of Jesus, I will be happy to know when you find or if you find the real one.

MindHacker9009:
The youtube video documentary was by the world's renowned Bible scholars going outside the restrictions of mainstream religions institutions using official Roman historical documents and not from a religious group based on belief.

I believed all the same things you believed for decades until I watched this video documentary by the world's renowned Bible scholars going outside the restrictions of mainstream religions institutions using official Roman historical documents and since then I was convinced that the Jesus we all know today is a made up character by the Romans and used for political control of the people.

I have added a screenshot of one of the Bible scholars in the documentary Dr Rod Blackhirst, Lecturer in Religious Studies at La Trobe University, Australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0&t=1249s

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by LordReed(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Image123:

Forgive me, i had a laugh reading this. It's a sorry case though. How does a book titled "changing" and written in 2011 have any say and authority on things that happened over 3000 years ago more than eyewitnesses?

LoL which eyewitnesses?

No record of enslavement of the Hebrews in Egypt, despite it being recorded that the Hebrew nation was sometimes a vassal state to the Egyptian Pharaoh. No trace of the so called 40 year trek in a region smaller than Lagos state. No sign of the gigantic Jericho walls that were toppled miraculously. Isn't it amazing that none of the many things that could have established the truthfulness of the Bible are nowhere to be found. No garden of Eden, no Noah's ark, no sign of people that lived up to 900years, no sign of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, no ark of the covenant or the original tablets on which the so called 10 commandments were written on, no sign that the king Solomon was actually as prosperous as described and so on. You have to wonder at the dearth of all these.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
LordReed:

LoL which eyewitnesses?

No record of enslavement of the Hebrews in Egypt, despite it being recorded that the Hebrew nation was sometimes a vassal state to the Egyptian Pharaoh. No trace of the so called 40 year trek in a region smaller than Lagos state. No sign of the gigantic Jericho walls that were toppled miraculously. Isn't it amazing that none of the many things that could have established the truthfulness of the Bible are nowhere to be found. No garden of Eden, no Noah's ark, no sign of people that lived up to 900years, no sign of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, no ark of the covenant or the original tablets on which the so called 10 commandments were written on, no sign that the king Solomon was actually as prosperous as described and so on. You have to wonder at the dearth of all these.

Very good point: "original tablets on which the so called 10 commandments were written on."
And was written by GOD HIMSELF.
Surely these original tablets should be available today.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by KnownUnknown: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Very good point: "original tablets on which the so called 10 commandments were written on."
And was written by GOD HIMSELF.
Surely these original tablets should be available today.

You post endlessly about your belief that Jesus was created by Romans when he probably wasn’t just because you uncritically imbibed everything in the Caesar’s messiahs video. Maybe you should learn to think critically and read widely before making your assertions. A little critical thinking would lead to the realization that if the Jesus story was cooked up( regardless if it was by the Romans or Therapeutae of Alexandria), there is no reason to accept that the god who gave commandments wasn’t cooked up either.

No commandments was written by GOD HIMSELF because God only speaks through the mouths of men. The day god speaks for himself is the day the stars fall onto the earth. i.e. Never

Minos is said to have received his laws from Zeus but you don’t believe that.

Lycurgus is said to have received his laws from Apollo but you don’t believe that.

Orunmila is said to have received his laws from Eledumare but you don’t believe that.

Moses is said to have received his laws from Yahweh. That you believe.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Image123(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
LordReed:

LoL which eyewitnesses?

Lol, and if tomorrow you hear sign you will do what? That you and your cohorts refused to find sign doesn't mean others didn't. Even Jesus and all the apostles, how many sign did you ever see and believe? Are you not the same one that said the other day you can't see a single prophecy ever fulfilled? Do you imagine that artists should stop drawing because the blind cannot see?
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
You will need to ask yourself the meaning of research by the world's renowned Bible scholars and what purpose is a research for.
The youtube video documentary is the findings from a critical research by the world's renowned Bible scholars going outside the restrictions of mainstream religious institutions using official Roman historical documents and is not based on belief.

After watching such a video based on their findings it is very evident that Jesus was a character created by the Romans can anyone here come up with a better research with official historical records dating back around 2000 years ago other than the New Testament all their knowledge of Jesus is base on and some other religious groups they have read about.

KnownUnknown:

You post endlessly about your belief that Jesus was created by Romans when he probably wasn’t just because you uncritically imbibed everything in the Caesar’s messiahs video. Maybe you should learn to think critically and read widely before making your assertions. A little critical thinking would lead to the realization that if the Jesus story was cooked up( regardless if it was by the Romans or Therapeutae of Alexandria), there is no reason to accept that the god who gave commandments wasn’t cooked up either.

No commandments was written by GOD HIMSELF because God only speaks through the mouths of men. The day god speaks for himself is the day the stars fall onto the earth. i.e. Never

Minos is said to have received his laws from Zeus but you don’t believe that.

Lycurgus is said to have received his laws from Apollo but you don’t believe that.

Orunmila is said to have received his laws from Eledumare but you don’t believe that.

Moses is said to have received his laws from Yahweh. That you believe.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by LordReed(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Image123:

Lol, and if tomorrow you hear sign you will do what? That you and your cohorts refused to find sign doesn't mean others didn't. Even Jesus and all the apostles, how many sign did you ever see and believe? Are you not the same one that said the other day you can't see a single prophecy ever fulfilled? Do you imagine that artists should stop drawing because the blind cannot see?

Quote the place I said so.

It is instructive that you cannot deny that these things are not available.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by Image123(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
LordReed:

Quote the place I said so.

It is instructive that you cannot deny that these things are not available.

Funny you, you may track this, If you don't agree with this simply state one or two prophecies that were fulfilled and save us the rigmarole. i don't need to deny or agree that what you ask for are available or not. i don't need to buy a golden spoon to show you that i eat, it's your cup of tea if you don't believe. You know what God said about Sodom, He said if He showed them what He showed Capernaum, they'd be good. In other words, He doesn't show everyone the same thing, you've got to work with what you've got.
All you ask for are irrelevant to your salvation or to any fundamental commandment or doctrine that you need. If you still think that they are, keep searching, everyone that seeks finds.
Re: Why Are Believers So Scared Of Any Historical Information Outside The Bible? by LordReed(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Image123:

Funny you, you may track this, If you don't agree with this simply state one or two prophecies that were fulfilled and save us the rigmarole. i don't need to deny or agree that what you ask for are available or not. i don't need to buy a golden spoon to show you that i eat, it's your cup of tea if you don't believe. You know what God said about Sodom, He said if He showed them what He showed Capernaum, they'd be good. In other words, He doesn't show everyone the same thing, you've got to work with what you've got.
All you ask for are irrelevant to your salvation or to any fundamental commandment or doctrine that you need. If you still think that they are, keep searching, everyone that seeks finds.

You are the funny one. You made a claim and are asking me to provide evidence for your claim. LoLz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Get Bible Download For Macbook Air / Obama Step Mother In Scoan / Deeper Life Members Blast Kumuyi Over Son’s Un-deeper-life-stic Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.