Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,654 members, 7,854,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind (3057 Views)

Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems / The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Image123(m): 4:33am On Mar 03, 2022
LordReed:

Not sure, go ahead and tell me.

Lol, you don't need to know then. It will be a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by NNTR: 6:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Ishilove:
Sukkot, I see you gat your groove back cheesy
Got his mojo back, more like it

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Image123:

Lol, you don't need to know then. It will be a waste of time.

Well, the little I do know indicates Jesus was no better than sukkot at predicting war since they both used prevailing circumstances to predict, you disagreed but are unable to show me the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Ishilove: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2022
NNTR:

Interesting signature. What does it mean?
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Saintmary(f): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
MrLondonder:

darling i need a knew babe ...do u have yansh & side yansh please? smiley

Please stop trolling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
NNTR:

yessirrrrrrrrrrrr lol cheesy
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Remember how 7 years ago you predicted WW3 this same way? I just dey laugh.
brah its a buildup. a milion years to man is one day to the LORD. however we are here now. its about to get smoking hot. belie dat mayneeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
sukkot:
brah its a buildup. a milion years to man is one day to the LORD. however we are here now. its about to get smoking hot. belie dat mayneeeeeeeeeeee cheesy

That's not what you said then. That time you insisted that war would start in October of that year, same way you are insisting it will start this month. No wahala make we dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Image123(m): 3:58am On Mar 04, 2022
LordReed:

Well, the little I do know indicates Jesus was no better than sukkot at predicting war since they both used prevailing circumstances to predict, you disagreed but are unable to show me the difference.

You said you don't know any of His words that has come to pass. i guess that's the little that you do know.
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Image123:

You said you don't know any of His words that has come to pass. i guess that's the little that you do know.

Yes and I asked you to fill me in but you refused so...
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2022
sukkot:
special emphasis on march 17 and march 22.

I await these two dates wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2022
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Jesus' guesswork wasn't much better.

Yet you want atheists to be shown a bit of respect! Tut! Tut!!
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Huh? How did I show you or Christians in general disrespect? I am pointing out that Jesus' supposed prophecies on war are just as much a guesswork as sukkot's. You can take offense but I didn't disrespect you or Christians. BTW I would say the same for any other religious figures making similar prophecies, just so you know.
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by NNTR: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Ishilove:
Interesting signature.
What does it mean?
Matthew 7:12
'“So then, in everything treat others the same way you want them to treat you,
for this is [the essence of] the Law and the [writings of the] Prophets.
'

Part of what 'God said: "Love your enemy". So, I obey [God]. I love myself.' means, can be found in, what is the second greatest commandment God spoke briefly about and also be found in Matthew 7:12 above.

Who is the 'inner me'? Look in the mirror

Well, love the 'inner me' then, because the worst, biggest and most dangerous enemy, you'll ever face or deal with in life, is your 'inner me', yourself. It all comes back to a transition from enemies to lovers

You're the greatest project you'll ever work on, so love your 'inner me' because when there's no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.

2 Likes

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by NNTR: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2022
LordReed:
All eyes on sukkot.

Image123:
Don't waste eyes on him, turn your eyes on Jesus. Forget miserable guesswork.

LordReed:
Bwahahahahaha! Jesus' guesswork wasn't much better.
You heard above, Image123

PastorMIsBack:

LordReed:
Huh? How did I show you or Christians in general disrespect?
I am pointing out that Jesus' supposed prophecies on war are just as much a guesswork as sukkot's.
You can take offense but I didn't disrespect you or Christians. BTW I would say the same for any other religious figures making similar prophecies, just so you know.
Matthew 24:4-8
4Jesus answered, “Be careful that no one misleads you
[deceiving you and leading you into error].
5For many will come in My name
[misusing it, and appropriating the strength of the name which belongs to Me],
saying, ‘I am the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed),’ and they will mislead many.
You will continually hear of wars and rumors of wars.
See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place,
but that is not yet the end
[of the age].
7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom,
and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs

[of the intolerable anguish and the time of unprecedented trouble].

Where is the guesswork in Matthew 24:4-8 above?

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by farouk2much(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Let me book a space
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2022
NNTR:

You heard above, Image123

Matthew 24:4-8
4Jesus answered, “Be careful that no one misleads you
[deceiving you and leading you into error].
5For many will come in My name
[misusing it, and appropriating the strength of the name which belongs to Me],
saying, ‘I am the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed),’ and they will mislead many.
You will continually hear of wars and rumors of wars.
See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place,
but that is not yet the end
[of the age].
7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom,
and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs

[of the intolerable anguish and the time of unprecedented trouble].

Where is the guesswork in Matthew 24:4-8 above?

Jesus was living in a time when when wars and rumors of wars were very much prevalent so how is it a prophecy to say that a relatively current experience will happen? Is it prophecy to say some people will die tomorrow?
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Ishilove: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2022
NNTR:
Matthew 7:12

Part of what 'God said: "Love your enemy". So, I obey [God]. I love myself.' means, can be found in, what is the second greatest commandment God spoke briefly about and also be found in Matthew 7:12 above.

Who is the 'inner me'? Look in the mirror

Well, love the 'inner me' then, because the worst, biggest and most dangerous enemy, you'll ever face or deal with in life, is your 'inner me', yourself. It all comes back to a transition from enemies to lovers

Your opinion. Strictly your opinion.

Why is your biggest enemy your inner man?
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I await these two dates wink
please do. they are landmark dates . kiss
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by NNTR: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ishilove:
Your opinion. Strictly your opinion.
Romans 7:15-25
'15For I do not understand my own actions [I am baffled and bewildered by them]. I do not practice what I want to do,
but I am doing the very thing I hate [and yielding to my human nature, my worldliness--my sinful capacity].
16Now if I habitually do what I do not want to do, [that means] I agree with the Law, confessing that it is good (morally excellent).
17So now [if that is the case, then] it is no longer I who do it [the disobedient thing which I despise],
but the sin [nature] which lives in me.
18For I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh [my human nature, my worldliness--my sinful capacity].
For the willingness [to do good] is present in me, but the doing of good is not.
19For the good that I want to do, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.
20But if I am doing the very thing I do not want to do, I am no longer the one doing it
[that is, it is not me that acts], but the sin [nature] which lives in me.
21So I find it to be the law [of my inner self], that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good.
22For I joyfully delight in the law of God in my inner self [with my new nature],
23but I see a different law and rule of action in the members of my body [in its appetites and desires],
waging war against the law of my mind and subduing me
and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is within my members.
24Wretched and miserable man that I am!
Who will [rescue me and] set me free from this body of death [this corrupt, mortal existence]?
25Thanks be to God [for my deliverance] through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind serve the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh
[my human nature, my worldliness, my sinful capacity--I serve] the law of sin.
'

So far off, from the fact, you are, because when I do opinions, I always strictly put wise to it, with an IMHO prefix.

Ishilove:
Why is your biggest enemy your inner man?
Why is the 'inner me' everyone's worst, biggest and most dangerous enemy?
Simple, I am sure you'll agree that, what every, body says, is that, the hardest work in life, is working on yourself

Out of curiosity, who was Adam & Eve's worst, biggest and most dangerous enemy(ies), loll?

One of the few first lessons A&E, quickly learned, was that, the 'inner me' in a twinkle of an eye, could quite easily metamorphose into a scared dark side, slash your worst enemy

It's a fact that, the worst, biggest and most dangerous project, that all human beings ever will work on, is the enemy. That's life, it's a bittersweet symphony, that's life, as the best and greatest project, for all human being to ever work on, is the 'inner me', you, yourself.

Its too easy being monsters, lets try to be human instead.

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
told yall america was gone get touched. this the start

https://www.nairaland.com/7027947/russian-soldiers-kill-brent-renaud/1#111003222
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by OkCornel(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
sukkot:
told yall america was gone get touched. this the start

https://www.nairaland.com/7027947/russian-soldiers-kill-brent-renaud/1#111003222

You said America will get bombed this month.

I’m awaiting those two dates you predicted this month.

The passage of time will tell if this is true, or just your wishful thinking.
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Lighthouse50: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sukkot, will africa be touched in any way?
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Sukkot, will africa be touched in any way?
not at all Sir. Africa will not be touched

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
OkCornel:

You said America will get bombed this month.

I’m awaiting those two dates you predicted this month.

The passage of time will tell if this is true, or just your wishful thinking.
and the date is only the 13th. 17 more days to go till march end. the precedent has been set with the kiling of this american journalist. now america has no choice but to go in
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
ahhh american usa base has been bombed. america has been touched

https://en.as.com/en/2022/03/13/latest_news/1647130725_939080.html
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
WORLD NEWS

Is the Iranian strike against a US base in Erbil connected to Ukraine?
Video showing an attack by Iranian missiles on a US base in Erbil Iraq have many wondering if the attack is related to the crisis in Ukraine.
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2022
https://www.timesofisrael.com/missiles-from-iran-target-american-consulate-in-kurdistan-us-says/

Iran fires missiles at Irbil US consulate; Tehran: ‘Secret Israeli bases’ targeted
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2022
india fires missile into pakistan march 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFS1cD0oEIc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Fathers Four Children / A Thread And Sermon For Rev Dr Uma Ukpai / Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.