Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions (17900 Views)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Mopolchi: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good one, let him account for money spent while as governor.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Kingsley1000(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fairmedia:
Lock him up, I hate public service thieves, they are mass murderers.
they don collect moneycheesy
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Kingsley1000(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lastmankc:
I knew it.EFCC are just toothless bull dog
They have collected moneycheesy
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by xdlwilliams: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
he shouldn't rejoice yet, the storm is about to get started...
pls check these out, [url]metronews247.co.uk[/url] and [url]goalfiesta.com[/url]
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by BigYash: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fairmedia:
Even the Efcc officials are thieves also. They are not different from the governor who looted. Guess you remembered Magu,right?

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Lexusgs430: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
What a disgrace. ........ I hope all crooks would be equally disgraced ..........
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by joetem(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
case closed
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Sweeetheart(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Breaking news: Willie Obiano officially joined APC

Efcc- Obiano had been discharge and acquitted after thorough investigation, it was discovered he spent wisely, no financial discrepancies, all audit and reconciliation calculation are very correct

Obiano hold broom, Apga fumed

how Nigeria become a country beat me with this political theatre going on

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mooh247 nairaland e-rat I told you yesterday that Obiano will be out as soon as possible

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Sleekfingers: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
YoungLionken:
What kind of witch hunting is this for God's sake?!

The likes of Tinubu, Rochas, Oshiomhole and co are walking freely sad...

Why not go to Efcc and give them the required evidence. As a good citizen of our great country.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Kingsley1000(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111228672:
Mooh247 nairaland e-rat I told you yesterday that Obiano will be out as soon as possible
U talk am o

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Morons EFCC
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by tutudesz: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
articlewriter:
If you know how to download games on Psp console, contact me on WhatsApp details on signature, a reward awaits you
consolegames,down10,software
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Kaymansion(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Let them leave this man to go and relax in America Biko, this man has paid his due for Airport project accomplished by his administration for his people haba

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by LLiKYekoba: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111228672:

The mugu wey you mention get brain before? No be amala balls full him muslim bayerabe skull? grin

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by OMYKROIN: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
He will meet his bail? Which one of them is that he can't travel outside Nigeria, he will fall sick as usual and apply to go outside for treatment as the idiot in aso rock dey do, then he will jakpa and I know the US will never extradite him since our local house mistress drug merchant islamic terrorist jack bauer never reach US.
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by sukar886: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fairmedia:
lock him up abi, while tinubu is parading everywhere freely , tinubu stole more than them..
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by zoedew: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
He will soon need to travel abroad for “medical reasons”! cool
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
It is never easy for EFCC and the Chairman of EFCC, forget it everybody has conscience and this has dealt badly with how judgement is taken or handled in Nigeria .

Imagine where Politician Mr A, is left without any arrest or even invitation by EFCC , but Politician Mr B , is arrested and sent to prison for stealing public funds ....

Atimes in EFCC office, they may bring in who they are sure of his case, that he stole alot of Public funds but a call from above will grant him bail....

So how can the EFCC chairman begin to do his work in such a corrupt environment? ?

Atimes he is threatened of his job if he fails to release a suspect...

The case with Nigeria is that, it is very hard for Corruption to leave Nigeria.....
Obiano today, yesterday was who?
Tommorow will be who?
And the lists continues ,......,.
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by blackboy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
EFCC what is your point? He no settle una? He wan jet out without seeing you guyz? I hope EFCC is not working like Abba Kyari and his team?
Who checks the bank accounts and assets of EFCC officials?
Many ex governors are walking the streets and in the country and outside who chop their state money well well.
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Malawian(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
articlewriter:
If you know how to download games on Psp console, contact me on WhatsApp details on signature, a reward awaits you
Format memory card with the PSP. Then put the memory card on a computer and locate the ISO folder. copy your games in there.
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Adexgentle005(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Efcc mainly objectives is to apprehend yahoo boys. Know this and know peace.
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by samista: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
They should release the man to go and rest please
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
aribisala0:
What did he steal?
Money, what else do EFCC investigate... security votes, appropriations for the state...
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by aribisala0(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fairmedia:

Money, what else do EFCC investigate... security votes, appropriations for the state...
How much?
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
BigYash:
Even the Efcc officials are thieves also. They are not different from the governor who looted. Guess you remembered Magu,right?
Be objective the Governor dips his hands into public funds, EFCC deals with thieves, they don't dip their hands in public funds undecided
Re: Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions by techWriter3: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Like for politiciansanoShare for EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera / Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.