Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

'10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi (24542 Views)

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2022
BlackBaron:
MURIC has gotten to this one. embarassed

A most convoluted piece of writing that lacks substance.
kwaret jare
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2022
BlackBaron:
MURIC has gotten to this one. embarassed

A most convoluted piece of writing that lacks substance.
yeah,Like a tale told by an idiot,full of sound and fury,but signifying NOTHING_william Shakespeare.

The mumu fa-crook thinks using unnecessary archaic grammar will get his meaningless gibberish epistle across to other brainless debutante like him.soyika wannabe grin yen yen yen Everytime
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Akanoaaa(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2022
I think this man get sense before ni o
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by letitrainnow(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Be
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2022
JaroMan:

Nawaa ooooo. This is not to be swept under the carpet. Osibanjo is an RCCG member. I'm one too but if these points are true, then he has to be excused because it's a dangerous sign.
if RCCG did same for Tinubu because his wife is a pastor in RCCG, will you say the same thing?
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Antoeni(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Can Faruk Kperogi do us a favor & write article about Uncle Bode George, Rino Omokri, Sowore, Deji Adeyanju & FFK?? We want to check something
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by sunkoye: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2022
This perogi guy just mis yearn.....and he behaves like intellectual. So he is a fanatics himself.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Apst: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2022
JaroMan:

Nawaa ooooo. This is not to be swept under the carpet. Osibanjo is an RCCG member. I'm one too but if these points are true, then he has to be excused because it's a dangerous sign.

Just say you are tinubu asslicker disguising as a redeem member. No true Christian would want a Muslim leader from the south. Only the ones who have eaten from the devils pot and sold their conscience
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by alfarouq(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Reinvented:
Kperogi has indeed lost it. Simple fact is that after 8 years of Buhari (a muslim) it is only fair a Christian takes over, because the North whose turn it will become after would NEVER allow a Northern christian president.

He is not saying a Christian should not be a president, he is saying Osibanjo is a fanatic and a Muslim hater. There are other Christians contesting like Fayemi, Obi, Kalu, he did not write on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Joyce95: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Kperogiis just is a bastard liar, Osinbajo is not a religious he always take the two religious equally
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Gospel2Day: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Nobody called Osinbajo a bigot when he mobilized Redeemed members and other Christians across Nigeria to vote for Buhari.
Now they are afraid he might repeat the feat of mobilizing the entire Christian population to vote him to power, and suddenly he had become a bigot who hates Muslims.
The way Muslims think and behave, it will take huge tolerance to live in peace with them.
How will a cosmopolitan state like Lagos be having Muslim governors back to back?
Did this hypocrite write about the obvious and well-known bigotry and provocative utterances of Buhari in 2015?
That's how he was biased in his opinion during the religious fracas over hijab in Kwara State the other time.
Very typical of most Muslims.
I served in Zamfara State, Gusau LGA to be precise. To my shock and chagrin, I discovered that they don't give non-Muslims permanent employment. They only give them contract employment that lasts for only two years, subject to renewal or dismissal.
What Muslims won't accept they will want to force down the throat of others.

4 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Investnownow: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2022
God2man2again:
Ha! Ha! These are not the true picture of Professor Osinbajo
Can you show us the true picture?. I don't entirely agree with all the points kperogi raised but the truth is that there is no smoke without fire. Osinbajo has failed woefully with his RCCG-influenced experiment. This man frolicks with known cultists and proponents of the dark arts. People who know him very well and know about his clandestine operations call him 'Ogboni pastor'. Don't be deceived by what they want you to believe and/or see. Seek for true knowledge and not what you see on the media. Anything related to buhari,osinbajo,APC,PDP should be buried in the books of Nigeria's darkest history. Enough said.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Praktikals(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2022
grin
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Settright(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2022
All this just to pull a man down just for him not to contest I doubt if this writer really knows what this could cost this country all in name to bring in another old man to rule this country. The worst case is that this writer doesn’t not stay in the country but you want us to suffer another 8yrs of penury. I wish osinbajo well and this shows how politics can change ones image
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Kindly correct your post.

Pa Adesanya was NOT married to Osibanjo's wife.

Even if na typo, you no suppose make that kind of mistake.

Eriokanmi:
This guy again?

Who's sponsoring this jobless guy sef?

In 2011 when buhari unequivocally supported an Islamic presidency, even instigating violence leading to his travel ban before finally being removed in 2014 ahead of presidential election, where was Kperogi? Osinbajo's didn't do any of these. We in lagos don't practise religious politics. It was tinubu who wanted to introduce it but he failed, after fashola. Lagos is a secular state. Pa jakande was a Muslim yet was well accepted in lagos, pa Michael otedola too.

When same buhari said their monkeuy and baboon would be soaked in blood ahead of 2011 elections...where was Kperogi to lash out on buhari? This guy is nothing but a religious bigot hiding under activism. We know them.

I may not be in support of apc returning to power but he's totally out of point on this.

In 1999, late pa Abraham adesanya and same pa ayo Adebanjo the nonagenerian never wanted to present Tinubu to run under the then party AD. It took the relentless efforts of same Prof Osinbajo to beg his inlaw to reconsider Tinubu's candidacy. We shouldn't forget that pa adesanya was married to late chief Awolowo's daughter who happened to be mrs osinbajo, Prof osinbajo's wife

In appreciation of Prof osinbajo's kindness, Tinubu after becoming governor drew osinbajo closer. He was made the attorney-general of Lagos. I'm from pa janakde family so, no information about the making of lagos politicians we don't know.

Kperogi is nothing but an illiterate who talks like someone with a diarrhoea of the mouth. You cannot use osinbajo to gain popularity rather you'd be disgraced.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by kingyakos: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Tinubu @work against Osinbajo...
Even the Yoruba Muslims knows that Prof. is a better choice than agbero

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by alfarouq(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Apst:

Just say you are tinubu asslicker disguising as a redeem member. No true Christian would want a Muslim leader from the south. Only the ones who have eaten from the devils pot and sold their conscience

I don't know where to place you. The things you harbour in your mind is gradually manifesting, I hope you are not speaking for all Christians.

So Muslims should want and accept a Christian leader from the South but Christians wouldn't want that.

A friend of mine from the South has always told me that most South Western Christians pretend that they don't discriminate on basis of religion but are worse in that, they are just better at hiding it.

was actually clamoring for Osibanjo's presidency but with this your submission, I guess I have to re evaluate my options of supporting a Christian from the South West.

I have to look in the direction of the South South or South East. I hope they will present a formidable candidate.

3 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by backnbeta(f): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2022
I had so much respect for my senior colleague, prof. Kperogi, but he's too aggressive towards christians. Why can't a pastor rule if a jihadist can? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Oti o at the bolded...And some people want us to see Osinbajo as an ingrate if he declares? Aye le o

Eriokanmi:
This guy again?

Who's sponsoring this jobless guy sef?

In 2011 when buhari unequivocally supported an Islamic presidency, even instigating violence leading to his travel ban before finally being removed in 2014 ahead of presidential election, where was Kperogi? Osinbajo's didn't do any of these. We in lagos don't practise religious politics. It was tinubu who wanted to introduce it but he failed, after fashola. Lagos is a secular state. Pa jakande was a Muslim yet was well accepted in lagos, pa Michael otedola too.

When same buhari said their monkeuy and baboon would be soaked in blood ahead of 2011 elections...where was Kperogi to lash out on buhari? This guy is nothing but a religious bigot hiding under activism. We know them.

I may not be in support of apc returning to power but he's totally out of point on this.

In 1999, late pa Abraham adesanya and same pa ayo Adebanjo the nonagenerian never wanted to present Tinubu to run under the then party AD. It took the relentless efforts of same Prof Osinbajo to beg his inlaw to reconsider Tinubu's candidacy. We shouldn't forget that pa adesanya was married to late chief Awolowo's daughter who happened to be mrs osinbajo, Prof osinbajo's wife

In appreciation of Prof osinbajo's kindness, Tinubu after becoming governor drew osinbajo closer. He was made the attorney-general of Lagos. I'm from pa janakde family so, no information about the making of lagos politicians we don't know.

Kperogi is nothing but an illiterate who talks like someone with a diarrhoea of the mouth. You cannot use osinbajo to gain popularity rather you'd be disgraced.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Godjone(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Source: https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/03/10-reasons-osinbajo-will-ignite.html?m=1
mr poster you can go and die for all i care. Have you ever written an epistle like this one as it regards to buhari's bigotry and nepotism? May God punish your generation for lying. Since this useless God forsaken government came on board, the Christians in Nigeria were subjected to suffering. Useless post

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Gamusgamus: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Source: https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/03/10-reasons-osinbajo-wilpl-ignite.html?m=1

This same shameful analysis is what has stopped Nigeria to move forward

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by 9japride(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Though I don't support Osibanjo for presidency because it's the turn of the south east, but Osibanjo is not a bigot. That speaker shouldn't be allowed close to the corridors of power. He's too toxic for a peaceful environment.

2 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by OrganicCluster(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
This is one of the ways to "fight dirty"
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by olabright31: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
tekjansen2:

Kperoogi has in fairness blasted pantami back to back.

Also not too fond of Buhari either.

I find this his article strange though

Please leave the idiotic shameless religiuos hyprocrites. When Kperoogi was attacking Buhari, Tinubu, he was an objective writer but not that he pen a piece about the all saint god, he becomes an Arewa propagandist overnight. Just refute his allegations or shut up. We need to be objective and stop supporting politicians blindly

3 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by garfield1: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
perambulator:

Actually I have heard it many times for years that there is a redeemed bias and favoritism in the Osinbajo inner Caucus even against Christians of other churches.

I am not a Muslim but I am very much inclined to agree with kperoogi. Most of the yorubas who got juicy appointments under him or agencies were Redeemed members.

I agree with you.I support osibanjo presidency but kperogi has solid points cc fergie001, adegbaraogboye
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Antoeni(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Kperogi
This name alone Sounds Like Trouble And Confusion follow
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Frrog kpokpori .......

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Antoeni(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Kperogi
This name alone Sounds Like Trouble And Confusion follow , Just Like "Kpokpogiri

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by olabright31: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Godjone:
mr poster you can go and die for all i care. Have you ever written an epistle like this one as it regards to buhari's bigotry and nepotism? May God punish your generation for lying. Since this useless God forsaken government came on board, the Christians in Nigeria were subjected to suffering. Useless post

Which planet have you been staying? Is this the first time you are reading an article written by kperoogi?
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by garfield1: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2022
VULCAN:

He is a notorious liar,a known propagandist, a tinubu and sanwoolu hater
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2022
VULCAN:

It was a typo sorry. I didn't complete it but I'd correct it now. I wanted state that pa adesayna married pa Awolowo's daughter who happens to be Mrs osinbajo's mum. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Father And Founder Of Nollywood In Nigeria: Tribute To Hubert Ogunde. / Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat / Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.