Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

'10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi (24527 Views)

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by ACRI: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2022
This guy should STFU

He is a highly educated confusionist

Modified

This guy is one of the many problems of Nigeria. PMB has already thrown Nigeria into a silent civil war, crimes against humanity are being committed because of PMB's fanatical disposition.

We are already in a war situation so what is this cretin saying??

He is an arewa apologist, the dont want restructuring and yet they don't want fairness, equity and justice.

Again STFU oga. You hide in a developed nation and the idiots up north are turning Nigeria into Afghanistan. Police has Islamic official uniform, holiday extension e.t.c you are not worried.

Thunder will soon fire you this people if you push Nigerians to the wall

2 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by naijainstinct: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Rubbish
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by ayindejimmy(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Malory:
I don't agree with Kperogi here. Osinbajo is not a religious bigot like Buhari

Don't you know this guy?

He launders image for a living

2 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Mad religious fanatic, Mr Farooq, all these write up, are from your wicked belly, filled with religious bigotry, extremism and zombism. Mr Farooq you are a typical example of what is called an educated idiot.

10 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by lomprico(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Lol

This is tifnubu fighting dirty

3 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by seyz91(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
nonsense thread from nonsense person

somebody go just sit down for one place dey blow grammar begin post online

everything this idiot said is oposite what Osinbajo is

it's obvious this idiot was paid for this nonsense talk
AtikuNetwork:

Source: https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/03/10-reasons-osinbajo-will-ignite.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
This guy again?

Who's sponsoring this jobless guy sef?

In 2011 when buhari unequivocally supported an Islamic presidency, even instigating violence leading to his travel ban before finally being removed in 2014 ahead of presidential election, where was Kperogi? Osinbajo's didn't do any of these. We in lagos don't practise religious politics. It was tinubu who wanted to introduce it but he failed, after fashola. Lagos is a secular state. Pa jakande was a Muslim yet was well accepted in lagos, pa Michael otedola too.

When same buhari said their monkeuy and baboon would be soaked in blood ahead of 2011 elections...where was Kperogi to lash out on buhari? This guy is nothing but a religious bigot hiding under activism. We know them.

I may not be in support of apc returning to power but he's totally out of point on this.

In 1999, late pa Abraham adesanya and same pa ayo Adebanjo the nonagenerian never wanted to present Tinubu to run under the then party AD. It took the relentless efforts of same Prof Osinbajo to beg his inlaw to reconsider Tinubu's candidacy. We shouldn't forget that pa adesanya was married to late chief Awolowo's daughter who happened to be the mum of mrs osinbajo, Prof osinbajo's wife

In appreciation of Prof osinbajo's kindness, Tinubu after becoming governor drew osinbajo closer. He was made the attorney-general of Lagos. I'm from pa janakde family so, no information about the making of lagos politicians we don't know.

Kperogi is nothing but an illiterate who talks like someone with a diarrhoea of the mouth. You cannot use osinbajo to gain popularity rather you'd be disgraced.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by huptin(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
If you study Farouq well, You will notice that he is a crude Arewa Propagandist. He is always trying to create problems in the south. If the south west allows itself to be torn apart along religious lines by these Northern fanatics, the region will never rule Nigeria again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by press9jatv: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Source: https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/03/10-reasons-osinbajo-will-ignite.html?m=1
you are very clueless in your rants here. Why can’t you write your epistles against Tinubu, Atiku, Tambuwal and others.

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by zoroby(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Malory:

I disagree with you. Both Buhari and Osinbajo are not religious. They will use religion to deceive the gullible masses into power. These guys are after power and their pockets. Religion is for the poor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by DropsMic(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
In these parts: Every "good" Christian is an islamaphobe and every "good" muslim is a Christophobe

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by OBALOLA55(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
I NEED SEUNMSG TO COMMENT ON THIS VERY THREAD

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by OBALOLA55(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2022
lomprico:
Lol

This is tifnubu fighting dirty
GBAM

SEUNMSG WE DEY SEE UNA HANDWORK O
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Toktee(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

This is the first time ever i heard someone refers to osimbajo as religious bigot and to even think the person is a NUPE man ....this is the same nupe people that have dominated niger state from all angle making sure that even if u are a christian nupe person you are iut of schemes of things in the state.

All this lies to incite muslims voters agains osimbajo even though he have not declear his intention to run.
The same Nupe man only said little about the known terrorist heading our communication sector.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by bro4u: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by maasoap(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Religion or no religion, I don't really like him anymore, unlike before.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Toktee:
This is the first time ever i heard someone refers to osimbajo as religious bigot and to even think the person is a NUPE man ....this is the same nupe people that have dominated niger state from all angle making sure that even if u are a christian nupe person you are iut of schemes of things in the state.

All this lies to incite muslims voters agains osimbajo even though he have not declear his intention to run.
The same Nupe man only said little about the known terrorist heading our communication sector.

Kperoogi has in fairness blasted pantami back to back.

Also not too fond of Buhari either.

I find this his article strange though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by frowland(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
What a load of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by dapadawee: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

This guy is giving Osinbajo cheap publicity unaware

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Calyb(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
This writer na muumu

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by dapadawee: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

This guy is giving Osinbajo cheap publicity unaware. Even a Taliban knows he is lying

3 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by TheRareGem1(f): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
How OP naw? Even Atiku no do good things reach wetin Osinbajo don do for North and for northern Muslims.

Someone that will ignite religious war; and khalifa Ibrahim Niyas came visit am for villa, some Muslims groups don pay him visit, person wey dey go sultan of Sokoto and other Emirs events. Preaching religious tolerance and all. These are in the public domain. You can Google it and even what all these people said about him.

In fact this man marked 5 years NECT anniversary with Borno children who lost their parents to insurgency, Osinbajo build school and hose for them. Restore hope but OP, Atiku build school wey 85% of we in the north no fit afford and Osinbajo build school for free for children in Borno come build house and skill acquisition centre from there.

The same Atiku to that loots money and sell off our assets

2 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by ken045501: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Osibanjo is the sleepy Joe of Nigeria . Not fit to be a president
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Sarsaproko: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
What sort of garbage is this? Farooq is a sickly corpulent cretin and a gross irredeemably boring pulp of stultifying inanity angry
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Malory:

Actually I have heard it many times for years that there is a redeemed bias and favoritism in the Osinbajo inner Caucus even against Christians of other churches.

I am a Christian but I am very much inclined to agree with kperoogi. Most of the yorubas who got juicy appointments under him or agencies were Redeemed members.

5 Likes

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by josite: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2022
who gives power?

i dont like the idea of buhari being president but he is president and now for 7 years.

thats why i can only say and allow GOD to have the final say.

intellect is what i am sure OSINBAJO posses abundantly but i have my doublt whether his presidency will be better off,yes much moneys many not be looted under his watch .

I want us to look at the ability to step on toes in every presidential aspirant.

can osinbajo step on toes,any toes buhari,ibb,tinubu or will it play safe with the owners of Nigeria.

osinbajo will play safe with the owners of Nigeria, I am very sure of that and that's is why i don't want him to be president.

a sincerely truly revolutionary and courageous person is what Nigeria at a cross raod needs, who doesn't care whose ox is gored. i see such a man in WIKE,in ORTOM.SPEAKING TRUTH TO POWER DEMANDS A MAN SHOULD BE COURAGEOUS.
NIGERIA NEEDS A VERY STRAIGHT AND SHARP SHOOTER.OSIBANJO IS NOT,TINUBU IS NOT.

yoruba is about to lose a golden chance if we do not now find an far beta alternative to osinbajo,to tiniubu
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Belleful: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2022
Name who u re supporting for president let's see if he or she is not a religious bigot.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by TheRareGem1(f): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
ken045501:
Osibanjo is the sleepy Joe of Nigeria . Not fit to be a president

Okay. Anything else?
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Seebrain: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Trying hard to find fault where there is not. What a pity! I can imagine the stress the writer went through just to malign the reputation of our dear Vice President.

1 Like

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by GreenCovering: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2022
I have encountered this deep-seated bigotry among Osinbajo's supporters even here on nairaland. See below.

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Antoeni(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Who is This Nuisance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos / I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke / Bauchi Assembly Adopts Hausa As Language Of Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.