Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

'10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi (24510 Views)

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by favour32(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Osinbajo is the man for the job in 2023 Presidential election as nobody in any party can match the credentials of the current vice-president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by BotherMleeper(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
The PDP are turning on their vaunted, incoherent, abusive messenger of doom and gloom because he's gone against the herd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by pacespot(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Psycho sad
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by MikoB: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Source: https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/03/10-reasons-osinbajo-will-ignite.html?m=1

He is not even threatened by anyone ambition of becoming Nigeria president. Though silent but his silent voice is heard by all well meaning Nigerians. His appearance steers joy and excitement among citizens while sending cold feet to others even when he had not declared nor indicated interest. a topic in the mouth of every gathering and yet not said anything. Could this be the voice of the masses, could this as well be the voice of God? When others are begging and spending millions of dollars to be accepted and projected by the people that never wanted them, he is riding triumphantly with little or no budget for recognition and acceptance. A forceful recognition and acceptance is detrimental to the moving forward of a nation because the interest of the nation has never been their motivation. We don't have to be blind twice not when we had stayed for too long in the valley now that we are about moving to the mountain top we need more of a strengthener, gallant not a weakling. Nigeria my hope of tomorrow
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by obailala(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
fARUK kPERUBBISH is obviously the one trying too hard to create religious discord here strictly for political reasons. The man has obviously been paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by garfield1: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
fergie001:

It will depend on parties but issues surrounding primaries and all that is from April 4 - June 3.

Submission of nomination forms: June 10 - July 15.

I think the new APC NWC will fix when to start purchasing sales of forms the moment they are sworn-in.

I was talking about that of pdp.a friend wants to buy hoa form.I'll also purchase that of apc when sale commences....

I dont like the new inec timetable,primaries are fixed too early.it should be between July til Oct like 2015 after all elections is Feb.Theresa enough time.why the hurry
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by fergie001: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
garfield1:

I was talking about that of pdp.a friend wants to buy hoa form.I'll also purchase that of apc when sale commences....

I dont like the new inec timetable,primaries are fixed too early.it should be between July til Oct like 2015 after all elections is Feb.Theresa enough time.why the hurry
No idea of the closing date.

INEC intends to make sure all these conflicting Court cases are sorted out at least before the election.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by meditator(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Reinvented:
Kperogi has indeed lost it. Simple fact is that after 8 years of Buhari (a muslim) it is only fair a Christian takes over, because the North whose turn it will become after would NEVER allow a Northern christian president.
Typical of a Nigerian. Oga leave sentiment aside and counter each of every points he made. These are facts with references
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by meditator(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Midastorch:
OMG!!!!!!!! This is the lowest this guy can go....he writes rubbish and his writeups are always full of lies..the same person that said Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not graduate from Chicago University......He not a good writer but a propagandist...he needs to fear God more..
Typical of a Nigerian. Oga leave sentiment aside and counter each of every points he made. These are facts with references. I thought the writer has been wuna darling when he painted Pantami blue and black ?
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by ransomed: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Taa, Muslims want twelve years? God forbid. Thank you for informing us about the Islamization agenda of the north.
It is either a Christian president or we go separate ways . Biafra and Oduduwa nations downloading.....
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by kinharold(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
If Nigeria could survive Buhari's religious bigotry, Osibanjo won't be an issue.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
favour32:
Osinbajo is the man for the job in 2023 Presidential election as nobody in any party can match the credentials of the current vice-president.

he has to get the party ticket first and there is no way he can get it.

There is the Tinubu camp, the Governors and Buhari. The 1st 2 are not in support of Osinbajo and Buhari has shown by the fact that he could not even install his person as party chairman when the governors revolted that he is not as powerful as you think or doesnt care enough to force his will...this is assuming he even supports Osinbajo.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by newoffer: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
We all know this is paid editorial. Kperogi the writer with cleft brain. Shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by legallyminded: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
This might indirectly be Tinubu's mastermind.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Aiel123: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
tit:
Satan disguise himself as an angel of white
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by lizzz05(f): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hehehe some people are already feeling threatened. We didn't fall for this one.�
Next!!!
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Arabaincubus: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is why a Muslim should not be the next President of Nigeria. We joke a lot with the tinderbox in Nigeria.

If it is settled that this will be rotated, this write-up won't be necessary; but, let's keep pushing the faulty envelope of Nigeria and hoping that nothing snaps.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Arabaincubus: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Reinvented:
Kperogi has indeed lost it. Simple fact is that after 8 years of Buhari (a muslim) it is only fair a Christian takes over, because the North whose turn it will become after would NEVER allow a Northern christian president.

That's the only way to wriggle out of the impending doom.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Spandau: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Source: https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/03/10-reasons-osinbajo-will-ignite.html?m=1

They have come again crying as if they are the victims. They know how to play the victim card wella. They now see Osinbajo as a serious threat. That is why they are crying and issuing implied threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by ebufa: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Malory:
I don't agree with Kperogi here. Osinbajo is not a religious bigot like Buhari

you dey mind am! all these northerners are the same, why did he not write this treatise on the industrial scale killings of Northern xtians ? The bitter medicine that jihadists have been giving xtians is not palatable for them! Osinbajo is the only yoruba man I can still vote for........in spite of their predilection for backstabbing,Osinbajo comes across as different! In 7 years of being in also rock, the vice president has been to anambra like 10 times..............not like Tinubu who never reckons with ndigbo,in fact, his thugs regularly stop Ndigbo from voting in Lagos.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

From the last statements of this dude, it's clear he's actually speaking from emotions and hate Towards Osinbanjo. So none of the so-called write up is credible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by reality1010: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

The number two man is living true to his tribal attitude which is betrayal. Betrayal is a merry go round in Yoruba land and amongst them.
I was shocked at the beginning when i saw the attitude of the number man wishing death takes PMB for him to be president like Jonathan took over from yardua. But they forgot that GEJ knew nothing about Yardua's death which was an act of God.
During PMB's sickness various commentaries were sponsored both prayers in the church to bring the man in as president. At that time they moved from party to tribe wishing PMB death but God Almighty preserved him.
Once PMB came back, the number two man turned to degrading GEj in public fora, castigating the South east, IPOB, South South, and neglecting the killings in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna Adamawa.
Surprisingly, that he is now trothing around the country preparation for president of APC is so funny.
Kporogi cold even observe all these from USA. it s so bad that he betrays Tinubu using Church just as they used Redeem church , Deeper Life Church, MFM against GEJ.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by babajero(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Now I am fully convinced that this one is paid for a smear campaign, and I believe Tinubu's camp is involved in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by buckeyemedia: 12:42am On Mar 24, 2022
reality1010:

The number two man is living true to his tribal attitude which is betrayal. Betrayal is a merry go round in Yoruba land and amongst them.
I was shocked at the beginning when i saw the attitude of the number man wishing death takes PMB for him to be president like Jonathan took over from yardua. But they forgot that GEJ knew nothing about Yardua's death which was an act of God.
During PMB's sickness various commentaries were sponsored both prayers in the church to bring the man in as president. At that time they moved from party to tribe wishing PMB death but God Almighty preserved him.
Once PMB came back, the number two man turned to degrading GEj in public fora, castigating the South east, IPOB, South South, and neglecting the killings in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna Adamawa.
Surprisingly, that he is now trothing around the country preparation for president of APC is so funny.
Kporogi cold even observe all these from USA. it s so bad that he betrays Tinubu using Church just as they used Redeem church , Deeper Life Church, MFM against GEJ.
Shut up Mumurist, it seems you are oblivious on how mumurism has taken control of the Incubus inside of you?

Nonsense Ipobian, you & that self exiled Urhobo Mallam, What you can’t see in Nigeria Kporogi & Rhino are seeing from the United States with Binoculars? Mumu please lipsrsealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Babinski: 1:44am On Mar 24, 2022
JaroMan:

Nawaa ooooo. This is not to be swept under the carpet. Osibanjo is an RCCG member. I'm one too but if these points are true, then he has to be excused because it's a dangerous sign.

Farooq Kperogi is in the academia albeit not a scientist. But he as well understands that evidence builds up conclusions for the conclusions to be credible. His writeup on Osinbajo is littered with some many conclusions and very thin on evidence that it makes a mockery of his intelligence. It is laughable how he tries to portray hearsay as supporting evidence of faulty and erroneous conclusions.

What evidence really is there that Osinbajo is a religious bigot? From all Kperogi wrote, none. We have various evidence Pantami is or was a religious bigot through his utterances on Jihad and Al-Qaeda and others which are well documented. We have evidence Buhari is or was a religious bigot through his previous uterrances on Jihad and Boko Haram that are well recorded. Do we have similar evidence for Osinbajo? No!

Kperogi should just go and sit down on this. He goofed big time.
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
I am not a fan of Osinbade, however, this is absolute trash! Osinbade is any but never a bigot or religious fanatic!
Re: '10 Reasons Osinbajo Will Ignite A Religious Civil War' By Farooq Kperogi by ken045501: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yes o. For you to lose that your fuccn phone you use they ask me nonsense. Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Briefing From Buratai (Photo) / Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink / Crude Oil Discovered In Benue In Commercial Quantity - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.