Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Help depression is killing me (picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help depression is killing me (picture) (1421 Views)

Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have been feeling bad recently, can't seems to pull everything together ( can't eat, can't sleep ) and feel depressed and angry I have been taking alcohol and drugs to calm my nerves still no working I tried playing videogames I still feel sad,
I have no one to explain my predicament to,
My friends will laugh at me and mock they will even call me weakling, pls help I'm dying inside

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
I couldn't find pleasure in anything again
I don't know what wrong with me now

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Are you having sex with hook up girls?stop it,it’s one of the causes of depression in men

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Boogyman557: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
. Holly Gram cool my Gee.. I de COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

MY BLODA me self don try to STOP WEED but no way!

I believe sey Dem born me with WEED and DRUGs 4 HAND!

I even BUY PS4 fat in 2019 but STILL on STILL WEED no gree me focus ALERT!

E get one DRUGs wey I for like make u START de take..

Dem de SELL am 4 pharmacy but u must have doctor's prescription..

Dat DRUG Na CONFIRM.. E go make u 4get many TINZ..

IF PESIN ask u Ur name, u fit no remember again SELF..

although some MANCHIS de take 2 or 3 or 7 TABLET but me I de take up to 30 TABLET..

No be tramadol oo!

dis one tight well WELL but I no one CAST d DRUG online here..

Anyways Make I release d name here..

d name Na (D5)... just buy am and take like 20 TABLET!

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have been indoors for two days now, can't figure where I got everything wrong.
I have always been a cheerful and funny guy but it's seems like I'm the shadow of my old self now embarassed
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by MAGG0T(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
undecided

Fool wants to show us he owns a PS5...

The Brothel u de patronise don finally give you infection, just carry your leprosy de go, no involve us here

2 Likes

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you having sex with hook up girls?stop it,it’s one of the causes of depression in men
Only occasionally but I don't think that is the cause of my problem
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

Fool wants to show us he owns a PS5...

The Brothel u de patronise don finally give you infection, just carry your leprosy de go, no involve us here
Guy abeg no insult me if you no get anything to comment abeg lock up, because as e be now my mind dey hot like fire
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Tickles001(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
You need more male friends in your life. The type that has something going on in their lives and are not woman wrapper. Mix them up. The good bad and ugly.

Limit the number of hours you play games alone. Try hubbies that gets you interacting with real people.

Get involved in other people's lives. Reach out to family, both close and distant ones. It makes you like your life more and this reduces depression.

You must open other new paths of life. Try new things, because it seems you've outgrown the old things that once made your life fun.
It happens to most people.

3 Likes

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by PJtech: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
I have been indoors for two days now, can't figure where I got everything wrong.
I have always been a cheerful and funny guy but it's seems like I'm the shadow of my old sef bow embarassed

Sorry bro. Go out and chill
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tickles001:
You need more male friends in your life. The type that has something going on in their lives and are not woman rapper. Mix them up. The good bad and ugly.

Try get involved in other people's lives. It makes you like your life more and this reduces depression.

Thanks for the advice bro
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
. Holly Gram cool my Gee.. I de COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

MY BLODA me self don try to STOP WEED but no way!

I believe sey Dem born me with WEED and DRUGs 4 HAND!

I even BUY PS4 fat in 2019 but STILL on STILL WEED no gree me focus ALERT!

E get one DRUGs wey I for like make u START de take..

Dem de SELL am 4 pharmacy but u must have doctor's prescription..

Dat DRUG Na CONFIRM.. E go make u 4get many TINZ..

IF PESIN ask u Ur name, u fit no remember again SELF..

although some MANCHIS de take 2 or 3 or 7 TABLET but me I de take up to 30 TABLET..

No be tramadol oo!

dis one tight well WELL but I no one CAST d DRUG online here..

Anyways Make I release d name here..

d name Na (D5)... just buy am and take like 20 TABLET!

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!
Thanks man I will try it

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
PJtech:

Sorry bro. Go out and chill
I will bro
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Tickles001(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Thanks for the advice bro
Modified it cool
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Goldbw122(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Read your bible

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Nosayer: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sorry to hear that bro.

Something in your is tired and wants to be loosened. You can keep shutting it out with alcohol, smoking etc but it may not go.

You should be happy you're having feelings like that. Some people don't feel anything again, they're just living like ghosts and before you become like that, you may need s good deal of time to reflect.

Shut yourself out. Stay away from social media, drinking, smoking and in short, anything that stimulates and takes away your attention.

Give yourself time to think through your life. Self-reflection is the key here. If you're a Christian, spending time with God will give you a good sense of self reflection. If you can do this for three days, just thinking through issues and taking notes, it may be helpful.

Questions you may ask yourself:
1. When did I start noticing this feeling?

2. What must have caused it?

3. How have been dealing with that causative factor

4. What do I intend to achieve before this depression sets in?

5. How do I move from here.

These are just guides. You may end up querying yourself more than this. Be happy that you're depressed, it's a sing that something in you is craving for changes.
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Wuminity(f): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
I have been feeling bad recently, can't seems to pull everything together ( can't eat, can't sleep ) and feel depressed and angry I have been taking alcohol and drugs to calm my nerves still no working I tried playing videogames I still feel sad,
I have no one to explain my predicament to,
My friends will laugh at me and mock they will even call me weakling, pls help I'm dying inside

Could this be the result of the ice?

What's bordering you?

Do you care to talk about it?
If yes, dm let's talk.
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nosayer:
Sorry to hear that bro.

Something in your is tired and wants to be loosened. You can keep shutting it out with alcohol, smoking etc but it may not go.

You should be happy you're having feelings like that. Some people don't feel anything again, they're just living like ghosts and before you become like that, you may need s good deal of time to reflect.

Shut yourself out. Stay away from social media, drinking, smoking and in short, anything that stimulates and takes away your attention.

Give yourself time to think through your life. Self-reflection is the key here. If you're a Christian, spending time with God will give you a good sense of self reflection. If you can do this for three days, just thinking through issues and taking notes, it may be helpful.

Questions you may ask yourself:
1. When did I start noticing this feeling?

2. What must have caused it?

3. How have been dealing with that causative factor

4. What do I intend to achieve before this depression sets in?

5. How do I move from here.

These are just guides. You may end up querying yourself more than this. Be happy that you're depressed, it's a sing that something in you is craving for changes.
A week ago it's comes and disappear,
I went to church yesterday to see if I will be okay but still the same depression
I tried to be active on nairaland if I can be happy still same .
If you see me now I'm all dried up can't eat most days I eat once or twice a day I have lost appetite for food now

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wuminity:

Could this be the result of the ice?

What's bordering you?

Do you care to talk about it?
If yes, dm let's talk.
The ice incident happened two weeks ago
I'm supposed to be okay now according to my friends,
But last week I started feeling depression to the extent I can't even eat now
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Nosayer: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

A week ago it's comes and disappear,
I went to church yesterday to see if I will be okay but still the same depression
I tried to be active on nairaland if I can be happy still same .
If you see me now I'm all dried up can't eat most days I eat once or twice a day I have lost appetite for food now

Going to church can't take it away except you got something that speak directly to you at the church. You try and carry out the self reflection. Shut yourself away from the world for now. Take time to reconcile with you till things start getting normal.
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nosayer:

Going to church can't take it away except you got something that speak directly to you at the church. You try and carry out the self reflection. Shut yourself away from the world for now. Take time to reconcile with you till things start getting normal.
I did already I'm no longer taking call anymore I don't go out anymore
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Wuminity(f): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

The ice incident happened two weeks ago
I'm supposed to be okay now according to my friends,
But last week I started feeling depression to the extent I can't even eat now

Have you been thinking?
Do you feel frustrated?
How is your family doing?
How is your work these days?
How is your relationship?
Are you expecting something that you have been longing to achieve?
Are you disappointed?
Are you getting money like before?

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wuminity:

Have you been thinking?
Do you feel frustrated?
How is your family doing?
How is your work these days?
How is your relationship?
Are you expecting something that you have been longing to achieve?
Are you disappointed?
Are you getting money like before?
I just wish everything should start over again
I feel frustrated recently,
Apart from the beef with my elder brother I'm in good books with the rest of my family.
I'm don't really get extremely attached to ladies I'm always trying to avoid h*******
As for Money I don't pressure myself for it I spend what I have

But I don't know why depression is currently crawling into my head now
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Wuminity(f): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I just wish everything should start over again
I feel frustrated recently,
Apart from the beef with my elder brother I'm in good books with the rest of my family.
I'm don't really get extremely attached to ladies I'm always trying to avoid h*******
As for Money I don't pressure myself for it I spend what I have

But I don't know why depression is currently crawling into my head now

All right it's clear.....
Kindly visit the hospital, lodge a complain about how you feel, your inability to eat and everything.
There is possibility that you get help there.

Then, visit a therapist.

Your present state might be linked to the ice.
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wuminity:

All right it's clear.....
Kindly visit the hospital, lodge a complain about how you feel, your inability to eat and everything.
There is possibility that you get help there.

Then, visit a therapist.

Your present state might be linked to the ice.
Thanks for the advice
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Jubal01: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
My mind is telling me u already know what to do. But u are afraid of doing the right thing. Just look deep inside u. The solution is there. I know what am saying. And i know u know what i mean. We can talk if u want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jubal01:
My mind is telling me u already know what to do. But u are afraid of doing the right thing. Just look deep inside u. The solution is there. I know what am saying. And i know u know what i mean. We can talk if u want.
I don't know bro I would have done ,
Mheen it's really annoying and scary but most people won't understand I lost every sanity in me right now, I'm trying to relieve my head through nairaland now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Sureplug123(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Money can't buy happiness. Knowing your maker gives peace of mind, even when you are broke.

3 Likes

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sureplug123:
Money can't buy happiness. Knowing your maker gives peace of mind, even when you are broke.
Thanks man
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cc
Dominique
Sissy3
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Fp please
I need help
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Jubal01: 3:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I don't know bro I would have done ,
Mheen it's really annoying and scary but most people won't understand I lost every sanity in me right now, I'm trying to relieve my head through nairaland now embarassed
Since when did u started noticing ur depression? Can u figure out the timeline? What did u do or didnt do that u feel triggered d whole thing? Try 2 be sincere with urself in answering these posers because u cant deceive urself. What made u happy b4 now? Alcohol or drugs aint d solution bro! Introspect deeply and see where u missed d mark. Go back there and do d exact opposite of things that u did that plunged u into ur current state. A hausa adagd posits 'hutun jaki da kaya a kai'. Meaning dat u cant b resting while u have a big load on ur head. Thats wat taking alcohol cum drugs does 2u. It gives u d illusion dat u're resting while u truly aint. Free ur mind. Are u a religious person?

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Jubal01: 3:55am On Mar 22, 2022
It's well my brother!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nikki Catsouras Death Photo Controversy / Breaking News-nafdac Just Warned That All The Maloxine And Amalar Drugs In The Market Are Expired. / Man-with-giant-testicles-needs $1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.