Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help depression is killing me (picture) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help depression is killing me (picture) (1420 Views)

Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by SweetSauce(f): 4:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Sorry bro, pray about it and also, try to see a therapist.
But pls avoid drugs and alcohol for your health's sake.
I pray and hope you get better.
Depression ain't a joke, you'll def get over it.
The Lord is thy strength.
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by SweetSauce(f): 4:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Jubal01:
Since when did u started noticing ur depression? Can u figure out the timeline? What did u do or didnt do that u feel triggered d whole thing? Try 2 be sincere with urself in answering these posers because u cant deceive urself. What made u happy b4 now? Alcohol or drugs aint d solution bro! Introspect deeply and see where u missed d mark. Go back there and do d exact opposite of things that u did that plunged u into ur current state. A hausa adagd posits 'hutun jaki da kaya a kai'. Meaning dat u cant b resting while u have a big load on ur head. Thats wat taking alcohol cum drugs does 2u. It gives u d illusion dat u're resting while u truly aint. Free ur mind. Are u a religious person?
OP pls listen to this guy.
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by SweetSauce(f): 4:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I don't know bro I would have done ,
Mheen it's really annoying and scary but most people won't understand I lost every sanity in me right now, I'm trying to relieve my head through nairaland now embarassed
Visit Nairaland literature section, that should help.
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2022
SweetSauce:

Visit Nairaland literature section, that should help.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Ekzoba(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Try and get closer to God and also visit hospital.Sorry for your predicament ok,you will be fine.
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ekzoba:
Try and get closer to God and also visit hospital.Sorry for your predicament ok,you will be fine.
Thanks for the advice man

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cyberbeauty(f): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hey, you have to go to a psychologist. I mean it. I had had a really hard way: alcohol, drugs, depression... I've been put to a psychiatric clinic and took medicines for a year. But nothing pelped me best than a good psychologist. Two of them were bad. And the third one is the best. So even if you find a bad one - don't worry, the next one will be nice. It's a normal story. Just do it for yourself and don't say you have no money. If you have money for alcohol you have it for psychologist too.
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cyberbeauty:
Hey, you have to go to a psychologist. I mean it. I had had a really hard way: alcohol, drugs, depression... I've been put to a psychiatric clinic and took medicines for a year. But nothing pelped me best than a good psychologist. Two of them were bad. And the third one is the best. So even if you find a bad one - don't worry, the next one will be nice. It's a normal story. Just do it for yourself and don't say you have no money. If you have money for alcohol you have it for psychologist too.
Thanks I will try it out
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by kyng(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sorry bro,
I hope you get well soon stop use of drugs for now
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
God will see you through.....you'll need my correct agbo to add to the combo on your table oo
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Prettygirl200(f): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cardealer2021:
I have been feeling bad recently, can't seems to pull everything together ( can't eat, can't sleep ) and feel depressed and angry I have been taking alcohol and drugs to calm my nerves still no working I tried playing videogames I still feel sad,
I have no one to explain my predicament to,
My friends will laugh at me and mock they will even call me weakling, pls help I'm dying inside
Okay can u explain what the problem is to us your nairaland family since u don't have anyone to explain dem to. U can aswell do it here so we will know how to help u
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Okay can u explain what the problem is to us your nairaland family since u don't have anyone to explain dem to. U can aswell do it here so we will know how to help u
I think it's drug related, but I'm trying to clear my head now
Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Prettygirl200(f): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I think it's drug related, but I'm trying to clear my head now
So sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Help depression is killing me (picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So sorry about that
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Ultimate Stemcell "Phytoplacenta" Called DYNACE ROCENTA / Genital Hair Removal / Health Benefits Of Lime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.