Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo (15957 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by everythinggirly(f): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
The election is fast approaching, may God save his children!

1 Like

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by danot1030: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The supreme court governor should call his boys to order and allow our children to go to school. Since his reign as a supreme court governor, alot of worst things have been happening in Imo.

Is it the supreme court governor men that kills in Enugu and Anambra states as well? Oh I forgot you blame that on Buhari, DSS, police and the Army.

When you begin to tell yourself the truth you shall be delivered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by IbileIfe: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why are they threatened because of letter written by fulani herdsmen and dss? angry

They should go back to school jor, are they not aware fulani herdsmen and dss are there for us to blame?

If anything happen to them, we will simply go online to blame fulani herdsmen and dss, then all will be just fine.
IPOB and ESN have nothing to do with all the so called unknown gunmen attacking and killing people in the eastern states of NIgeria.
They have been sent to destabilize the Igbos and to protect the terrorist Hausa Fulani herders trespassing on farmlands in the eastern states.
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by cvinbaski(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
IMO state go soon turn north.. Na small small e dey start... Before you go know them go dey levy una community .
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Sleekfingers: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why are they threatened because of letter written by fulani herdsmen and dss? angry

They should go back to school jor, are they not aware fulani herdsmen and dss are there for us to blame?

If anything happen to them, we will simply go online to blame fulani herdsmen and dss, then all will be just fine.

; cheesy cheesy grin
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by LeoDeKing: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
IbileIfe:

IPOB and ESN have nothing to do with all the so called unknown gunmen attacking and killing people in the eastern states of NIgeria.
They have been sent to destabilize the Igbos and to protect the terrorist Hausa Fulani herders trespassing on farmlands in the eastern states.

Yes o.

That is why Hausa fulani are always on twitter praising ugm whenever they kill police.

Even the recent killings of Hausa in the cattle market was part of the protection for the Hausa fulani.

Now, does this really make any sense to you?

Of course I know it will.

Okay, well done, you are doing great. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Neddstark: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Nigeria is gone I swear grin

They said they are not Nigeria. They can make their land Afghanistan for all we care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by adefitim(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is Tinubu handiwork, DSS must arrest and prosecute him for causing civil unrest in the east...

Meanwhile BAT is jejely canvassing for support and votes to actualise his dream

4 Likes

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by gadgethead: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=NGpatriot post=111234808]Ipob TalibanEstarn Jihadi terrorist clowns...

I've never seen this kind of freedom fighting whee you slaughter your own people, the same people you claim you are fighting to liberate, you burn and destroy your own businesses, towns and villages, you kill your own brothers, sisters, uncles, fathers and mothers, you behead and roast your own people like suya to eat with garri...

This level of barbarity is insane..

This is just too sad...

[Reminds one of Boko Haram]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by KingDamzzy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
They should continue o. They never see anything.

When these boys came out, easterners were hailing them. Now chicken don come house come roost, una dey complain say insecurity dey East.

Una never see anything yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
#nyanmiri
Dan kuturma ubanka ce inyamuri

1 Like

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Golan007:

Federal government has never failed to pay teachers.

Seems you are not even conversant with goings-on in your country.
then what's the course of ASUU going on strike cool
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by drmuchin: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
The fear of UGM, the beginning of wisdom.

They are replaying the script used in Anambra
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by 1853rre: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

[/s]
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by sage(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
IbileIfe:

Do you really believe this rubbish you wrote?

Who praises the evil nihilists when they kill police officers and attack prisons and immigration offices?

Who mourns these nihilists when they meet their Waterloo while trying to kill police officers?

If they are really DSS/Fulani, why does this group mourn the deaths of unknown gunmen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Sweeetheart(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Funny

igbo people can no longer walk free in their ancestral land but Tinubu is your major problem, talking about misplace priority of you cretin

so pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Sweeetheart(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
NGpatriot:
Ipob TalibanEstarn Jihadi terrorist clowns...

I've never seen this kind of freedom fighting whee you slaughter your own people, the same people you claim you are fighting to liberate, you burn and destroy your own businesses, towns and villages, you kill your own brothers, sisters, uncles, fathers and mothers, you behead and roast your own people like suya to eat with garri...

This level of barbarity is insane..

This is just too sad...

ojukwu did similar things during pre and post civil war just that civilians were not target as KANU is using civilians for his target

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by 4ckyou: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

so many errors in the letter self

1 Like

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by LeoDeKing: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
4ckyou:

so many errors in the letter self
Is just a reflection of the literacy level of the writer.

Meanwhile, they are the same clowns screaming illiteracy everywhere. Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by kmaster007: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
See Imo state way I served during my Nysc days now turn to sumtin else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Fashionista01(f): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
When you support evil, evil will not leave your door post.
This is just the beginning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by ada9ja(f): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The supreme court governor should call his boys to order and allow our children to go to school. Since his reign as a supreme court governor, alot of worst things have been happening in Imo.

Then dont forget to tell the caged leader to advice his loosed mkpurumirim bois to calm down too
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by ada9ja(f): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Some fools will be accusing DSS on every slightest thing that happen in the east...go to the east and spend a week, you will know the truth starting from speaking against unknown gun men, ipob or esn...let see if you will live to see the next day.
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Jostoman: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
No wonder they summon that despirado governor to Abuja, that one that love his 4years ambition More than the life of his people.
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by SILVERLINES: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Baby girl I will love to have a taste of ur honey pot. I really love what I saw there. Biko how do we get connected?
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Corroro: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
May God help Nigeria with these insecurities we're facing abeg
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Rawhumper(m): 2:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Oh God punish those supporting Buhari.
Something that has never happened in the
history of IMO State but under this wicked
brainless maggot called useless Buhari. Just look at and NASS don't want to impeach him.

Cabal my anus....someday e go shells for Naija politicians.

quote author=VEXT post=111231220]
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-school-children-return-home-over-alleged-threat-by-unknown-gunmen-in-imo/[/quote]
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Rawhumper(m): 2:06am On Mar 22, 2022
It was Buhari that brought him in through the Supreme Court.

How can u declare someone that came fourth the next Gov? Is it done anywhere?

This country ehh ohhh I,God I don't know what to say about that fool!!!! Buhari and co..this northern people let us get these
senseless imbeciles out of our country.
They are killing our future...

uote author=MadamVanessa post=111231238] shocked

The supreme court governor should call his boys to order and allow our children to go to school. Since his reign as a supreme court governor, alot of worst things have been happening in Imo.[/quote]
Re: School Children Return Home Over Alleged Threat By Unknown Gunmen In Imo by Rawhumper(m): 2:11am On Mar 22, 2022
If this is true,I used to support Nnamdi Kalu then I withdraw my support.

Fools that are copying Book haram....instead
of them to win the heart of the people that is
what matters...they are using violence on the commoners.

I regret supporting that Nnamdi Kalu,am now
neutral. Shame on him if this is true.

uote author=Yankiss post=111234524]If this is the Biafra of our dream, how do one endorse that? Such a country will be like Taliban in Afghanistan. They are gradually destroying the East o. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Orders Officers To Tender Retirement Letters After Exceeding Statutory Age, / Pictures Of Destroyed Borno Way Road, Ebute-metta / Amaechi’s Confirmation, Formal Approval Of Corruption – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.