Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? (430 Views)

What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Zee0007: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Awesome. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by isaiah4life(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
This was educative. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Zee0007:
Awesome. Thumbs up

Thank you.
Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
isaiah4life:
This was educative. cheesy

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Mhykel217(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
This was very informative nd easy to relate with.
Welcome back ma

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Healthrelatedjo: 4:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Guess who's back?!
Welcome back ma

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by MARYIAN(f): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2022
I love the part you said "you can change your dreams and aspirations", very motivating and true, thanks ma, thinking of studying contemporary chaplaincy too,if it'll make me be like you smiley l need to learn all this your wise sayings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Mhykel217:
This was very informative nd easy to relate with.
Welcome back ma

Thank you.
Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Guess who's back?!
Welcome back ma

Lol grin I've sent my dissertation to my supervisor. Now waiting. It's due in 5 weeks so hopefully a lot of time.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2022
MARYIAN:
I love the part you said "you can change your dreams and aspirations", very motivating and true, thanks ma, thinking of studying contemporary chaplaincy too,if it'll make me be like you smiley l need to learn all this your wise sayings

I'm sure we can learn from each other. There'll be virtues you have which I may lack. Thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Healthrelatedjo: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Good to have u back ma!
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin I've sent my dissertation to my supervisor. Now waiting. It's due in 5 weeks so hopefully a lot of time.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Quicksilver5: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thank you for the wonderful message, your words are full of wisdom and encouragement

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Quicksilver5:
Thank you for the wonderful message, your words are full of wisdom and encouragement

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Steep(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3o7qgMHL0E

Not true! The Tree of life represents Jesus.

Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

The Tree of life represent Jesus who is the life giver.
Re: The Tree Of Life - Root, Trunk, Branches, Leaf, Fruits - What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Steep:

Not true! The Tree of life represents Jesus.

For heaven's sake!!

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Death: Hardship Hits Hoteliers Put Properties For Sale / Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell / Anytime Any Atheist Mention God, It Shows That God Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.