Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,372 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell (420 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / There Is No Eternal Security. It Is Conditional - Pastor Kumuyi / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 11:50pm On May 28, 2022
I am really amazed at how people can twist scripture just to conform to their opinions. In scripture interpretation, you don't just use scripture that appears to affirm what you believe, you must examine every scripture that addrsees the subject in question.

Are there scriptures that points to the fact that one who is saved can be disqualified at the end? Yes, so many. Not just one. I just wonder why these crusaders of eternal security ignore them.

Let's begin with God's dealing with the children of Israel. They are the chosen of the Lord. And they are a type of church in the wilderness.

God delivered them from Egypt and they took their journey to the promised land. But did they all get to the promised land? Certainly no. In fact, at a point, God wanted to wipe out the entire race and start a new one with Moses if not for the intercession of Moses.

Apostle Paul used this to warn us saying;

Romans 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

So God can cut you off if you are not careful with your walk with him.

Second Witness

Another witness is from Jesus himself. He said;

Matthew 7:21-22
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Don't tell me he was referring to unbelievers here. He is even talking about ministers of the gospel who has performed miracle in his name but are living in sin.

Are there not such ministers? They are very many and I have encountered many of them. T
Some of them have very large congregation and even highly respected. But they sleep around even with people's wives. Such people will not make heaven. Where they not saved? Sure, they are and even tongue speaking. But they allowed their flesh to rule over them.

Third Witness

This is also from our Lord Jesus. He said;

John 15:1-2.
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Here, he said he will cut off any branch in him that doesn't bear fruit. To be in him means you are saved. But if you don't bear fruit, he will cut you off.

Witness Number 4

Another statement in the form of a parable - The parable of the sheep and goat.

Matthew 25:31-46.

This is a very familiar parable. The sheep will enter into eternal life but the goats will enter into eternal destruction.

Are there goats amongst God's people today? Yes, so many. They don't care about the poor in their midst. They only give big in Church get people to clap for them. But they neglect people in need. They will miss heaven.

Witness Number 5

The parable of the Talents - Matthew 25:14-30

This is another parable given by our Lord Jesus. The unprofitable servant was cast into the outer darkness. This is hell. Are there people like that today in the church? Oh, so many. They just joined a church after giving their life to Christ and do nothing. They will miss heaven.

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
Witness Number 6

Another statement by our Lord Jesus

Luke 9:62 No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

So our Lord Jesus said those who look back are not fit for the kingdom. Are there people who were once saved and looked back? Yes, so many. Just like Lot's wife who was delivered from Sodom but she looked back. She lost her salvation.

So many believers today look back and even go back to the world. They have missed heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:04am On May 29, 2022
Witness Number 7.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Apostle Paul in his letter to the church in Ephesus said that they should not be deceived the way the crusaders of eternal destinies are deceiving people today.

Before he made the statement above, he had said that they should avoid fornication and all forms of sin. That those who commit such sins will not enter God's kingdom.

Are there believers who fornicate today. Oh, so many. They even eat it like food. They will not make it to heaven unless they repent.

He wrote the same thing to the Colossians saying;

Colossians 3:5-6.
5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience.

God will not spare you because you are saved and you choose to live in sin. In fact, your punishment will be worse.

2 Likes

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:07am On May 29, 2022
Witness Number 8

1st Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

This is Apostle Paul himself talking about his own salvation. He said what he does so he will not be a castaway.

If Paul had this knowledge that he could be disqualified, where did this crusaders of eternal security get their message from. It is from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Uprightness100(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2022
Absolutely! Anyone telling you once saved forever Saved, is an agent of the devil. No matter the title he/she bears.

Even after your salvation, ensure you repent from every sin and ask GOD for forgiveness and mercy.
A Christian is not a sinner and a sinner is not a Christian.

Anyone feeding you with Eternal security is packaging you for Hell.

3 Likes

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:20am On May 29, 2022
Witness Number 9

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

2nd Timothy 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Put the two verses above together and get the message.

If you profess to know God and deny him in works, he will also deny you.

Yes, we are saved by grace and not of works is the argument these crusaders will make. And I agree with them.

But after you are saved, you are supposed to do good works. If you don't, you will lose your salvation. You are like the branch that does not bear fruit. You are like the unprofitable servant.

If you get admission into school on the ground of favour does not mean you will not have to read for exams in other to graduate.

This is why Paul wrote;

Ephesians 2 :10 For we are his workmanship, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS UNTO GOOD WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, ZEALOUS OF GOOD WORKS.

Tit 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might BE CAREFUL TO MAINTAIN GOOD WORKS. These things are good and profitable unto men.

Tit 3:14 And let ours also learn to MAINTAIN GOOD WORKS for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful

You see the emphasis on doing good works and maintaining it after receiving your salvation.

1 Like

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:23am On May 29, 2022
Witness Number 10

Hebrews 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.

The verse above says you must be steadfast to the end to be a partaker of Christ.

So, it is possible to fall away from the faith. And this will take us to the next witness.

1 Like

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:29am On May 29, 2022
Witness Number 11

Hebrews 6:4-6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 IF THEY SHALL FALL AWAY, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

This verse talks about those who have been so deep into the faith to the point that it says that they have tasted the good word of God. They are not baby Christians. But it says that if such people fall away, it's impossible to restore them. It means people can fall away. And so many have fallen away. So, don't let anyone deceive you with the message of eternal security.

Ministers who preach such message have large followership because it appeals to them. They want to keep living in sin and still make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:34am On May 29, 2022
Witness Number 12.

2nd Peter 2:20-22.
20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Apostle Peter here talks about those who were once saved but turn away from the truth. He said it was better if they had not known the way of righteousness than to know it and later turn away from it. He likened such people to dogs that go back to their vomits.

Please run away from those who preach eternal security. They are making you comfortable in your sin so you will miss heaven.
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:44am On May 29, 2022
Witness Number 13

Revelation 3:15-16
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth

This is one of the seven letters Jesus wrote to the churches in Asia Minor.

He addressed their works. This proves that your work is important to God. It was the first thing he addressed in all the letters.

And he was very angry with the church of the Laodiceans to the point that he threatened to spue them out of his mouth unless they repented.

That church did not repent. Today, where they were located is the present day Turkey.

There are many more evidences. Please live right and serve God with reverence and holy fear.

There is such much wickedness in the church today because so many professing Christians feel that they are saved no matter what they do.

I repeat. It's a doctrine from the very pit of hell. Those who preach it are not different from the Jehovah Witness who say that there is no hell.

May God save the church.

1 Like

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by justt: 12:56am On May 29, 2022
We are really in the endtime and believers must get close to the Bible to personally find out the truth.

There are a lot of heresies out there!

Of what moral justification will God have to send sinners to hell if the the so-called 'saints' are not in anyway different from sinners than a mere confession of Jesus as their Savior?

I wonder where such preacher got those teachings!

Thank you for putting this here. May the deceived and those lost in heresies read it and reconsider their ways before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Cordenify(m): 4:00am On May 29, 2022
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 6:34am On May 30, 2022
justt:
We are really in the endtime and believers must get close to the Bible to personally find out the truth.

There are a lot of heresies out there!

Of what moral justification will God have to send sinners to hell if the the so-called 'saints' are not in anyway different from sinners than a mere confession of Jesus as their Savior?

I wonder where such preacher got those teachings!

Thank you for putting this here. May the deceived and those lost in heresies read it and reconsider their ways before it's too late.

You are welcome
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 6:38am On May 30, 2022
Witness Number 14

1st Timothy 4:1

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall DEPART FROM THE FAITH, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.

The verse above clearly reveals that one can depart from the faith. Your final destiny is a function of the choices you make in life.

Why didn't Paul write that once you are saved, you can't lose your salvation. Rather, he said it will happen. People will depart from the faith. And this is as good as losing your salvation.

1 Like

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 6:42am On May 30, 2022
Witness Number 15

2nd Peter 1:10

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for IF YE DO THESE THINGS, YE SHALL NEVER FALL.

Apostle Peter tells us what to do if we don't want to fall. It means it's possible to fall otherwise he wouldn't give such counsel.

Please, do not listen to the once saved, always saved preachers. They are ministers of darkness design to lure you to live a careless life and still feel saved.
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 6:52am On May 30, 2022
Witness Number 16

Galatians 5:19-21

19  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they whicGalatians 5:19-21

19  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that THEY WHICH DO SUCH THINGS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

As long as we are still in this old flesh, the tendency for it to control us even believers is still there. You are the one who will make a quality choice that your flesh will not dominate you.

The passage makes it clear that those who practice these works of the flesh shall not inherit God's kingdom.

Are there not believers who do such things? So many, even from the pulpit. I am not talking about those who fall into sin and later repent. I am referring to those who are living in it. They do not repent. They make it look as though is normal. Some of them even speak in tongues. They will certainly not see the gate of heaven.
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 6:58am On May 30, 2022
Witness Number 17

Colossians 1:21-23

21  And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled note

22  In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

23  IF YE CONTINUE IN THE FAITH grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Verse 20 says that you must continue in the faith for the Lord to present you holy and unblameable in his sight.

So, it means one can choose not to continue in the faith. So, it's a matter of your choice. If you make the right choice to live right and continue in the faith, you will have access to the kingdom of heaven. But if you do otherwise, you will make yourself unfit for God's kingdom.
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 7:03am On May 30, 2022
Witness Number 18

1st Corinthians 10:12

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

This verse speak for itself. Take heed lest for fall. So, it's possible to fall. And it's also possible to fall and stand again. But there are so many who fall and are never able to be restored back to the faith. May it never happen to you in Jesus name.

HardMirror
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 7:07am On May 30, 2022
Witness Number 19

Luke 18:13-14

13  They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and IN TIME OF TEMPTATION FALL AWAY.

14  And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

This is a parable our Lord Jesus gave illustrate the different conditions of our hearts as we receive God's word.

He said that there are those who believe for a while but fall away because of temptations.

So, even our Lord Jesus affirms that believers can fall away.
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 7:13am On May 30, 2022
Witness Number 20

Hebrews 10:38-39

38  Now the just shall live by faith: but IF ANY MAN DRAW BACK, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

39  But we are not of them who DRAW BACK UNTO PERDITION; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

The letter of Hebrews was written to Christians. The writer said that those who draw back will be destroyed. He wouldn’t have said so if it's not possible to draw back.
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by HardMirror(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Witness Number 18

1st Corinthians 10:12

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

This verse speak for itself. Take heed lest for fall. So, it's possible to fall. And it's also possible to fall and stand again. But there are so many who fall and are never able to be restored back to the faith. May it never happen to you in Jesus name.

HardMirror
you guys keep quoting bible as if atheists care what the bible says. The bible is just another book, contains some good advice and contains a lot of lies too. Not interested.

1 Like

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:22pm On May 30, 2022
HardMirror:
you guys keep quoting bible as if atheists care what the bible says. The bible is just another book, contains some good advice and contains a lot of lies too. Not interested.

Please, get back to the faith. It's a message for you. Don't put your life on the path of destruction.
Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by HappyRabbi: 12:26pm On May 30, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, please I beg you
to help me raise 17k, I used the money to attend to an health emergency from an online banking app and now I can't pay back. they have srarted embarrassing me by threatening to call my relatives and colleagues at work and threatening me with court actions. Please I really need help for Christ sake. Am at my wit end already.

UBA
Olajide Timileyin

Re: Eternal Security - A Message From The Pit Of Hell by HardMirror(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Please, get back to the faith. It's a message for you. Don't put your life on the path of destruction.
ok. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Feelings In Nigeria As Popular US Preacher, Crefo Dollar Renounces Tithing / Jezebel The Witch. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.