Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap (4201 Views)

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by success4(m): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2011
We thank God for what Fashola is doing! However, enough of all these hype.
Well, some people are doing PR job, and just like Fxtopedia exposed our eyes few days ago that some are doing PPP(Pay per post) business, I believe it is true.

Fashola sent son to learn carpentry work  lol
Fashols birthday with less privilege            lmao
Fashola donate to school                           roflmao

Continue celebrating mediocre! Lagos is flooding anyway! grin 

@Musiwa: I dey laugh you ooooo.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by success4(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2011
ideylaff:

@ Eko ile u need to go to a finishing school to get some good manners into your ways, can you not post without bn rude, in fact i think its cowards and wimps that
post and abuse people who have an alternative view to theirs,  did you get an education at all or you are simply beyond fix in your mannerism or ways,

Pity NL has no code of conduct as a forum so we have clowns and ill mannered people like you posting just because you have a keyboard and a mouse

years ago, where wld you have found a PC to log on let alone have internet access, 

Mannerless being .

grin grin grin GBAM
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by EkoIle1: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2011
ideylaff:

@ Eko ile u need to go to a finishing school to get some good manners into your ways, can you not post without bn rude, in fact i think its cowards and wimps that
post and abuse people who have an alternative view to theirs, did you get an education at all or you are simply beyond fix in your mannerism or ways,

Pity NL has no code of conduct as a forum so we have clowns and ill mannered people like you posting just because you have a keyboard and a mouse

years ago, where wld you have found a PC to log on let alone have internet access,

Mannerless being .

And I'm still telling you to STFU. I can't belive this ignorant id.iot is clueless about alternative views.

Do you even know the meaning of alternative views?

You did not not express any alternative views, you basically discounted other people's views and tried to stop them from expressing their views and that's nothing but lack of manners and home training.

Again, it's not your business who and what people praise .

I really can not stand dum.b Jack/a, s, s and stu.pid i.diots like you, you're running your mouth about manners, the same manners that you lacked when you tried to prevent people from expresing their views as if they don't have the same rights your silly a/ss is deploying to express your lack of manners.

I don't see people forcing you to enter Fashola related threads and Forcing you to praise Fashola. Take your silly a/s/s to none Fashola threads and feel at home.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by ideylaff: 1:45am On Jul 03, 2011
@ eko ile, this is all I said that started you up like a dog that has just bn castrated, where in here did I stop people 4rm expressing their views sir,
show me where

all i said was No need to berate @ norrisman for that, he does have a point, over praising leads to complacency, do we all get praised everytime you go about doing your daily job, naaaaa

really is this how you bark and rain abuses in your sphere of activity, where you dwell, na wah oooo[/b]Good Manners sure is not your forte,
3 posts attacking me and yet you cant type without abusing me > WHERE in my post have i abused you

I want to know what school you attended and what you do for a living and also how you co habit and exist with manners like this,
if you really went to school you are doing an injustice to your teachers and also to people you exist with @ home and @ work, sad

Seun please can we raise the age of posters on here as well as have a section to train people on how to behave in the public domain either if its face to face or in a
faceless environment like NL
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by koruji(m): 1:57am On Jul 03, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ideylaff:

[b]Seun please can we raise the age of posters on here as well as have a section to train people on how to behave in the public domain either if its face to face or in a

Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by EkoIle1: 2:40am On Jul 03, 2011
ideylaff:

@ eko ile, this is all I said that started you up like a dog that has just bn castrated, where in here did I stop people 4rm expressing their views sir,
show me where

all i said was No need to berate @ norrisman for that, he does have a point, over praising leads to complacency, do we all get praised everytime you go about doing your daily job, naaaaa

really is this how you bark and rain abuses in your sphere of activity, where you dwell, na wah oooo[/b]Good Manners sure is not your forte,
3 posts attacking me and yet you cant type without abusing me > WHERE in my post have i abused you

I want to know what school you attended and what you do for a living and also how you co habit and exist with manners like this,
if you really went to school you are doing an injustice to your teachers and also to people you exist with @ home and @ work, sad

Seun please can we raise the age of posters on here as well as have a section to train people on how to behave in the public domain either if its face to face or in a

Again, you did not express any views, you tried to suppress other people's opinion.

And the statement you were defending was not any kind of view, it was a trash talk and assault on anohter man who's crime was nothing but just doing his job.

Below is the ignorant and insult post you were defending,

I think it is time to rename this site Fasholaland. Fashola this, Fashola that. Nna una no dey tire? Again nuff respect to his PR team. N256 million to 126 schools definitely sounds better than N2 million to each of the 126 schools.

Why is the man being congratulated for doing what should be done. It wasnt like he gave the money from his own pocket, so why is it a big deal when the man disburses government funds?

Now please tell us, on what side of the fence are you since you have home training?

Are you on the side of the folks praising Fashola or the people insulting Fashola?

Where is the sense and wisdom in trashing and insulting the man for doing his job?

At least we know you and the clown you are defending have no manners or home training.

Below is another trash and aniti Fashola insults by the same clown you were defending, 

Big deal. This man must be like Jesus Christ to some people. To me o, the man has done fuc.kall worth all of the accolades he gets. At least from what I saw when I was last in Naija.

So kini big deal if He spent an hour with underpriviledged kids. What about the people who work with them on a daily basis? How many of you know Mrs Mordi who runs the Down Syndrome Association of Nigeria privately set up with her own money or Mama Ekundayo who took over 400 children into her care in her lifetime (God rest her soul)

These are the real heroes not Fashola who tries to launder his image at every given opportunity. This is just playing to the gallery and unfortunately many Nigerians swallow the BS hook, line and sinker. I will confess his PR machine is excellent and that is one department of his where he is getting true value for his money. Even people stuck in the UK for years who have no first hand experience of what Fashola is doing, swear by his name.If this was really about the kids, no one really needs to know, It should have been a private moment for him.

Again the clow you are defending stalks Fashola threads just to trash and insult, not to offer any kind of meaningful debate about issues affecting the people of Lagos state.

To me, you are just like the clown you are defending, you know what they say about birds of the same feather,

Btw, F you and your du.mb post up there,
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by norrisman: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
@ ideylaff

Please do not try to reason with this individual. I post my opinion and ignore his/ her comments. His/ her quoted comment below reminds me of one of George Bush's famous quotes 'You are either with us or against us'. I am sure you know what most of the world thinks of George Bush grin.

Assault grin , which type GBH or ABH? LWKMD. My crime is that I do not agree with the obsequious flattery of Mr Fashola. Psycophants exist everywhere in the world.

Like I have told the individual previously, I have nothing against him/ her as they are only doing a job. He/ She and the rest of the team are doing a fantastic job.

Now please tell us, on what side of the fence are you since you have home training?

Are you on the side of the folks praising Fashola or the people insulting Fashola?

Where is the sense and wisdom in trashing and insulting the man for doing his job?

At least we know you and the clown you are defending have no manners or home training.

NB

I havent seen any praise singing topics about Fashola today. Wetin happen? there must be something, at least something. I know Sunday is a slow news day but there must be something newsworthy of making frontpage on Fasholaland. At least he must have paid his tithes in church or something, anyone?

Duh, the man is a muslim, there goes my example, Well maybe before the end of the day, fingers crossed.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by ideylaff: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
Why is the man being congratulated for doing what should be done. It wasnt like he gave the money from his own pocket, so why is it a big deal when the man disburses government funds?

@ eko ile ds is the line I was 4 and defending, @ norrisman is right on this,  how long are you going to carry on like this in Nigeria, Giving awards to Governors and Politicians who are using your very own money to execute projects,

If we choose every weekend to give an award to these Public Servants, what then do we do when they deliver the real dividends of democracy.

I do not have a problem with you at all, but the lingo/typo style oozing out of you like (F'off , Shut it ets) makes me think, you really have no decency in you to have a constructive debate with people both in person and on line which is faceless. Try and stop bn uncouth in you mannerism and your message will get through on here better and quicker.

Learn to calm down when someone has another view to yours and pick your words. (yes u have a right to be abusive but hey, is that the line you will like to remembered for or the angle/route you want to follow)

God help us all.

Have a nice week. My @ eko ile,

Let me let you into one little secret, I have the Governor both on my private phone, email and on BB and we are his real friends who tell him, keep working job is not done. I have known him even b4 he bacame a governor, so I have every right to tell him my views if and when i feel its due.
we dont sit down with him and say Ranka Dede when there is still a lot of work to be done. "well done son is good enough now and again, but to BB him or email him every morning and say "Baba Fash my lord and saviour" is not my own way.

@ norris man's post, based on the line I pasted at the start of this post has said nothing wrong really, maybe the 1st few line were harsh but its the bitter truth

The people who hang around Fashola are doing enuff backside kissing so its best you leave then to that.

In fact he laughs when he reads naira land, (printed off by his PA number 2 every Sunday) and he does take heed of what is said on here.

What he does not like is Sycophancy which borders on the backside licking.

so you pls can take this post back." u dont even know how close I am to the Governor and u went on to spit a line like this below . LOL @ eko ile.

, @ eko ile posted Btw, I dn't care about your job so don't worry about me praising you, you are not the governor of Lagos state and you are yet to be elected to take care of any state and 18 million people.
Fashola ain't your mate so stop the silly analogy,Please get real
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by EkoIle1: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
ideylaff:

@ eko ile ds is the line I was 4 and defending, @ norrisman is right on this, how long are you going to carry on like this in Nigeria, Giving awards to Governors and Politicians who are using your very own money to execute projects,

If we choose every weekend to give an award to these Public Servants, what then do we do when they deliver the real dividends of democracy.

I do not have a problem with you at all, but the lingo/typo style oozing out of you like (F'off , Shut it ets) makes me think,

You really have no decency in you to have a constructive debate with people both in person and on line which is faceless.

Learn to calm down when someone has another view to yours and pick your words. (yes u have a right to be abusive but hey, is that the line you will like to remembered for or the angle/route you want to follow)

God help us all.

Have a nice week. My @ eko ile,

Let me let you into one little secret, I have the Governor both on my private phone, email and on BB and we are his real friends who tell him, keep working job is not done. I have known him even b4 he bacame a governor, so I have every right to tell him my views if and when i feel its due.
we dont sit down with him and say Ranka Dede when there is still a lot of work to be done. "well done son is good enough now and again, but to BB him or email him every morning and say "Baba Fash my lord and saviour" is not my own way.

@ norris man's post, based on the line I pasted at the start of this post has said nothing wrong really, maybe the 1st few line were harsh but its the bitter truth

The people who hang around Fashola are doing enuff backside kissing so its best you leave then to that.

In fact he laughs when he reads naira land, (printed off by his PA number 2 every Sunday) and he does take heed of what is said on here.

What he does not like is Sycophancy which borders on the backside licking.

so you pls can take this post back." u dont even know how close I am to the Governor and u went on to spit a line like this below . LOL @ eko ile.

, @ eko ile posted Btw, I dn't care about your job so don't worry about me praising you, you are not the governor of Lagos state and you are yet to be elected to take care of any state and 18 million people.
Fashola ain't your mate so stop the silly analogy,Please get real

1. It doesn't matter what line you quoted, this is a public forum and people are free to praise or congratulate anybody, I think it's called freedom of speech and expression which I really don't think you care for that much.

2. The clown you were defending stalks Fashola threads on NL just to insult him, never to offer any kind of meaningful alternative views. We can debate our disagreements which we do all day anyways, insulting the man is not a debate or alternative point of view?

3. You defending him and his ridiculous assertions means you share his views from the in insults to the idea that we should all shut up and stop congratulating Fashola. The fact is, you and that clown are not paying any body's internet access fees on NL, it's not up to you/him to decide who we congratulate or don't congratulate.

4. Don't be too quick to defend everything you see on NL, be your own man/woman and stand by your own posts, not other people's silly utterances.

5. You jumping in to lay lack of manners accusations on other people while at the same time defending the same lack of manners betrayed your own sense of judgment and rationality. I'd still love to see how people congratulating Fashola is hurting you and him, how it's increasing the price of Garri or how it's stopping you from breathing.

6. Until we start putting guns to people's heads and forcing people to praise Fashola, you have no right to attack.

It's a public forum.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by ideylaff: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ eko ile, wow, you posted with no uncouth words 4 me,  keep it up.

yes I do have my own views and I express them on a "as need/required" basis on here now and again as u suggested.

In this instance, does my line saying please do not berate @ norrisland on this particular thread mean I support @ norrisman in his other posts, LOL>>>

so if you were a judge,,you will base you case on trend when u have evidence starring you in the face, LOL

Once again, thanks for coming across as a nicer person this time around.

Fashola is doing a brilliant job and he deserves praise now and again, I just did not share the praise in this instance and I voiced my opinion and added a few lines of @ norrisman's post to buttress my lines. That's all.

GOD bless us all. for we all want a better Nigeria together while we debate on here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Bomb Boko Haram In Mubi / Boko Haram Invades Cameroon,captures Sueram / Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.