Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) (66687 Views)

Wizkid Becomes a Tommy Hilfiger Ambassador (video, Pics) / Nengi Becomes Jennys Glow Nigeria New Ambassador (Video) / Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:
Did I lie? I'm Yoruba be guilded

Even if you are youruba, still take his advice and don't this.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:
Watin obi Cubana see for this portable guy
Grace

1 Like

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Nigerians like honoring indecency perhaps I won't blame Cubana, who else can be a better ambassador of Ogogoro product than portable.

Oga go seat down, nonsense don dey make sense.

1 Like

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:

He sees what you don't see, that's the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2022
I hope those shouting Afonja and Flatonos should take note.

CC; Helinues and SlyDev.

1 Like

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Pain:
Plenty hype and lies on this alcoholic drink.

Is the 50M cash or the usual package of deals and other contingencies spread over a time period. Youths who dont understand these things will be sucked in the delusion...but why all this misleading hypes?

I advise government should regulate these things by forcing transparency into the communications

The drink is not even produced by Cubana. It is packaged on his behalf. Nothing wrong in that but for now its more hot air than substance.

What is your name again? You are pain!
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ok Obi Cubana did not even consider you or your brother minded Ipobians, worthy before he decided to choose an Oduduwa descendant?

You and the guy you quoted, una dey mad ni?
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by helinues: 6:37am On Mar 22, 2022
danngnews:
I hope those shouting Afonja and Flatonos should take note.

CC; Helinues and SlyDev.

I take God beg you no dey tag me in this kind of a thing.

Na beg oo..
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by guru90: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2022
De way this odogwu bitter enter market be like film....

Now... 2nd odogwu bitter via fake ones.... will full market as well......

watch out....
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Nigerians like honoring indecency perhaps I won't blame Cubana, who else can be a better ambassador of Ogogoro product than portable.
ogogoro ambassador wey don bad 50m? Some peeps wey dey do decent ambassador sef, no get 50m..
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Doubuzofficial: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2022
spydera:
I didn't see this coming...
So portable don become a brand ambassador like this?
Then, they'll say "Dress well, talk well, eat well etc and you'll become an ambassador"
Lmaooo

The system sly us oo. We didn't know that being an ambassador "a brand ambassador" is relative.

I say e no go better for home training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by 1854r: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Ok Obi Cubana did not even consider you or your brother minded Ipobians, worthy before he decided to choose an Oduduwa descendant?
[/s]
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by EmmaLege: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Sweet kiss
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by unmask: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Who do una this thing?

FYI, there's no gainsaying about this act as it was done purely on business consideration.

Mr.Portable perfectly fits the act of someone who drinks Alcoholic Bitters.
na so alcoholic bitters sef collect stray bullet
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by pepperdemzombie: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2022
kingyakos:

Was she sentence to death or was sanwo the judge.
Stop being ungrateful so great things will happen in your life and your offsprings
Stop being ungrateful, yeebos are all occupying Kirikiri and Sanwo is maintaining them, period!
Give honour to whosoever deserves it!
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Ogogoro ambassador! The Future of Zoo is finished! Some people are up there quarrelling over it; they ain't getting shi shi, they ain't getting a pint of the ogogoro and they want to kill themselves meanwhile they're still enjoying opera free megabytes..
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Clinghton: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2022
No wonder everybody strives to become famous at the expense of anything, see the reason our era promotes it.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Halexgos3(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Congratulation
Odogwu bitter ti Zeh

For your professional graphics design likes Business flyer , Logo design, Banner Design, Business ID Card and many more , kindly contact me on this: 08135462187
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by DEADALIVE: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2022
The only way to stay off efcc radar is to go into retail business!
Obi C... smart move, more wins bro!
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2022
helinues:

I take God beg you no dey tag me in this kind of a thing.

Na beg oo..

Yes you follow, una go dey shout Igbos and Afonjas while those wey get sense make progress.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:

This arrogant loudmouth excesses of most Igbos is the reason other regions and tribes in Nigeria and outside dislike you.
You are the same people who won't stay put in their own region, but litter every nook and cranny of Nigeria and other countries.
Why are you people not grateful for the warm reception people who accommodate you to trade and work in their midst give you?
Instead, you abuse and abhor them.
The money Cubana has did he make it only in Igbo land?
It is well o.
Shalom.

I don't see any difference between you and the people you criticize.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2022
brosdoncome:
If Portable see more than 2m, make I bend. No worry LIRS and OIRS go come for am to pay tax, him go confess! Kpakpa Portable wey him mouth dey run anyhow go soon cast Obi Cubana!

Bros rejoice with them, if he cast later Cubana, na you e cast?
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
SWEET DEAL TILL WHEN POTABLE WILL GO RAPE AN UNDERAGE GIRL THEN BLAME IT ON THE ODOGWU BITTERS.

See painment.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by kingyakos: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Stop being ungrateful, yeebos are all occupying Kirikiri and Sanwo is maintaining them, period!
Give honour to whosoever deserves it!

Those your rapist and skull minning brothers are there not in kirikiri
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by joetem(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2022
Teeacom:
and so,them stop you to use soap ?
Abeg shift undecided bad belle.

I dey use soap nah... Dettol soap cheesy cheesy
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Flexherbal(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2022
LordIsaac:

Grace? The kind of grace I know is the one captured by Paul when he says in Titus 2:11 and 12 that, "For the grace of God that BRINGS SALVATION has appeared to men....teaching us that, denying UNGODLINESS and WORLDLY LUSTS, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world."
You see, such a grace can never come from an Obi Cubana to a Zazu. Some pentecostal churches have really ruined the minds of worshippers about the concept of grace. Let's leave grace out of this situation please.

Hmmmmmm!
Should I call it favour, Sir
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by kingsceemark(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:

God no dey look face before Him go pick somebody's calls, He will pick my own calls soon
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by laborious(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2022
what ever is worth doing atall is worth diong well....dont compromise...zeh
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Allisgud: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:
All thanks to an Igbo man
oga ;obi cubana don see monitary side from portable,he is a good representative of dat brand because of his energy and the guy get flow for advertisement,if this guy no be artist if him sale rat poison abi gonorrhea medicine for inside molue he go saleout grin grin angry grin
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by LordIsaac(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Flexherbal:

Hmmmmmm!
Should I call it favour, Sir
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.