Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) (66748 Views)

Wizkid Becomes a Tommy Hilfiger Ambassador (video, Pics) / Nengi Becomes Jennys Glow Nigeria New Ambassador (Video) / Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Ugosample(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2022
eldoradoxx:
The enmity between Igbos and Yorubas start and end in Nairaland. In real life, we inter marry, we do businesses together, in fact Yoruba boys no dey let all these Igbo Chioma, Ngozi rest though they hide their sisters from Igbo boys. Hehehehe. I saw how Portable was well received in the East in company of Obi Cubana marketing Odogwu bitters. This symbiotic relationship should be encouraged. How I wish the Yourbas and Igbos can align politically, they will produce the strongest and most forward looking government ever in the history of Nigeria. Nigeria is awaiting the unification of South into one strong and viable entity, the future of Nigeria lies in this unity.

Who told you they hide their sisters from Igbo boys ?

Lmao grin. cheesy. grin
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
when you are done wailing, goan rescue your people from Benin republic..

which of your family member is in Benin that I need to go and rescue ozuor?

ugm had sent your parents not to go out without their permission, if them born you well, go out if ugm won't fish you out and use you to do isi ewu

anyway what's your usefulness if them no use you for isi ewu grin
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Oh minority.. psheww..abeg jump far jare

Sweeetheart:

which of your family member is in Benin that I need to go and rescue ozuor?

ugm had sent your parents not to go out without their permission, if them born you well, go out if ugm won't fish you out and use you to do isi ewu

anyway what's your usefulness if them no use you for isi ewu grin
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2022
spydera:
I didn't see this coming...
So portable don become a brand ambassador like this?
Then, they'll say "Dress well, talk well, eat well etc and you'll become an ambassador"
Lmaooo

The system sly us oo. We didn't know that being an ambassador "a brand ambassador" is relative.
it's all about grace nothing else.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Pascaldebravoo: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Nigerians like honoring indecency perhaps I won't blame Cubana, who else can be a better ambassador of Ogogoro product than portable.

Your bad mouth dey on high levels
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by DeleTaller: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:
Watin obi Cubana see for this portable guy

He saw in him what you don't have. Portable is were olorin and idamu adugbo. Are you any of the two
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Gospel2Day: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
danngnews:

I don't see any difference between you and the people you criticize.

That's the problem with you people.
I observed a wrong attitude in a tribe, an attitude that many others have observed too, and pointed it out to correct it.
But you shut your own eyes to an obvious ill, and turn around to criticize my honest submission.
You need help. You need Jesus to plant honesty in your heart so that you can see a difference between an arrogant, ungrateful people and someone trying to call their attention to it.
Shalom.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by danngnews: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:

That's the problem with you people.
I observed a wrong attitude in a tribe, an attitude that many others have observed too, and pointed it out to correct it.
But you shut your own eyes to an obvious ill, and turn around to criticize my honest submission.
You need help. You need Jesus to plant honesty in your heart so that you can see a difference between an arrogant, ungrateful people and someone trying to call their attention to it.
Shalom.

I don't need your type of Jesus, he seems to love insulting and arrogant.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Gospel2Day: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
danngnews:

I don't need your type of Jesus, he seems to love insulting and arrogant.

You obviously do not know the Bible Jesus
He bluntly rebuked and corrected and criticized the hypocritical pharisees and sadducees of His time.
I know the kind of Jesus you want - a Jesus who pampers you, never rebukes or corrects you, and who turns blind eyes like you to the character flaws and failures of people around. You won't find that kind of Jesus in the Bible.
Go tell your fellow Igbo folks to change the bad character traits that everyone resents about them.
God bless you.
Shalom.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Goodbadbowy419: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Peace081:
Watin obi Cubana see for this portable guy
Bad belle
Is everything alright??
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Flexherbal(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
LordIsaac:

Exactly.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Iamdbull: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

I have bro.
God bless ur talent
thanks alot
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by pepperdemzombie: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
kingyakos:

Those your rapist and skull minning brothers are there not in kirikiri
You mean Miss cells Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) / Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.