Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Do You Think About INSURANCE? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Think About INSURANCE? (327 Views)

All About Insurance / What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? / If You Think You Have What It Takes To Make Money - GET IN HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About INSURANCE? by GideonOludayomi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Until very recently, I had always thought insurance policies (of whatever kind) are a scam.

But then, what is not a scam in this country where ethnic, religious and self multidimensional interests are deeply rooted than genuine concerns for humanity regardless?

Guess what, I somehow found myself (let's leave story for the gods) right at the playfield of insurance and now as a certified insurance agent. The first thing I discovered was that insurance is practically the only sector binding all social classes together both directly and indirectly. Which somehow explains why the sector is one of the best(if not the best) regulated sector in Nigeria today.

Now, that may somehow sound new to you but that is the fact. However, here is one secret I will let go. And if I were you, I will commit this to heart.

If you ever want to enjoy the benefits of any insurance policy, make sure you engage the services of a certified insurance agent. underline the word certified.

Just as you need the services of a lawyer, a doctor, an engineer and so on for specific jobs, so also you engage a certified insurance agent or sales representative because he or she is your representative/advocate in the company. I will probably explain all this better in any subsequent post.

However, now that I am privy to the in and out of the insurance sector, my earnest thought about it is that I don't like insurance because it forces me to part with extras bucks I could use to eat suya and do some flexing, but overall, I love what insurance can do and get for me.

Let me know what you think about Insurance.

One love.

Note: Do not hesitate to call or chat me up on 07038432044 for anything relating to insurance business.
Re: What Do You Think About INSURANCE? by blackboy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
You just helped confirm insurance na scam. Give Nigerians choice and im sure majority will opt out of anything insurance
Re: What Do You Think About INSURANCE? by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Certified agents are not just sales rep., they are are consultants and advocates who are trained to be loyal to you and to any organization they represent.
Re: What Do You Think About INSURANCE? by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
blackboy:
You just helped confirm insurance na scam. Give Nigerians choice and im sure majority will opt out of anything insurance

I can relate with this reality in every good sense and to be factual, I do not blame many people for this position. However,the truth will always be no matter what. Insurance is not designed to be liked but rather to save, preserve and protect.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Brokers In South Africa Selection / Get Instant BTC And USDT At Lowest Rate And Fast Transfer / Need A N650k Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.