Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. (719 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by dboY1123(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
My mom has been battling with this sickness of swollen feet and abdomen..sometimes she becomes really weak and she doesn't eat very well because her stomach is readily filled.
We've been to a general/state hospital where they did scan for her and they said her kidney is OK but she has an enlarged liver.. They had her stay for two weeks in the hospital and she was recovering when she was discharged, but the sickness is still returns..
Please, any place you can recommend for treatment and what could be the reasons for this thing? Help me please.
We reside in Ogun state, Sango to be precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Did she do abortion?

Oh, you said it's her liver. Why didn't you guys replace the liver?

Ask the doctors if the liver can be changed, then get back to me.
Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by Mrkumareze(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
If she can go on water therapy, it ll definitely help her alot. And mind her kind of foo, she must be selection . Maggi n salt no be for her again

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by thorpido(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
I think you should find a way to get your mom to LASUTH,Ikeja.
Let her do proper screening.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by dboY1123(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
thorpido:
I think you should find a way to get your mom to LASUTH,Ikeja.
Let her do proper screening.

Ok Thank you
Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by sonofthunder: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
dboY1123:
My mom has been battling with this sickness of swollen feet and abdomen..sometimes she becomes really weak and she doesn't eat very well because her stomach is readily filled.
We've been to a general/state hospital where they did scan for her and they said her kidney is OK but she has an enlarged liver.. They had her stay for two weeks in the hospital and she was recovering when she was discharged, but the sickness is still returns..
Please, any place you can recommend for treatment and what could be the reasons for this thing? Help me please.

After she is stabilised with medicine, you guys should work on her diet

Follow Dr Berg on YT

1 Like

Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by dboY1123(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
sonofthunder:

After she is stabilised with medicine, you guys should work on her diet

Follow Dr Berg on YT

Sorry, but who's Doctor berg Y and what is YT?
Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by dboY1123(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mrkumareze:
If she can go on water therapy, it ll definitely help her alot. And mind her kind of foo, she must be selection . Maggi n salt no be for her again

I am humble enough to ask if you can enlighten me about the water therapy ma/sir..maybe it is something we can do at home.. OR when she's back from the hospital or something.
When she was in the hospital her legs stopped swelling and she was breathing fine and ok..not until she was discharged and it started again.
Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
Did she do abortion?

Oh, you said it's her liver. Why didn't you guys replace the liver?

Ask the doctors if the liver can be changed, then get back to me.
hmmm she should ask the doctor if the liver can be changed and get back to you, clap hand for your self. Shebi dem de change liver for your village like say na car battery or remote battery dem de change abi? Imagine, why didn't you replace the liver, abeg for which supermarket dem de sell am nii?
Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hmm. You will need to go to a reputable hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. As it is, her liver is failing and the earlier you act fast the best.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by Snitch24(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
She should get her kidneys check asap
Re: My Mum Has Swollen Feet And Abdomen. by jhubril(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2022
dboY1123:
Get her tested for hepatitis b. For now she should focus only on liver friendly diet. No oil or sugar. More fruits and vegetables and plenty of rest. Also make sure she excercise regularly. The swollen stomach is suggestive of ascites which is an accumulated fluid in the stomach. Avoid salt completely. God be with her.

(1) (Reply)

One Life Hack We All Must Know (A Must Read) / Cnn: Half Of US Doctors Would Leave Medicine For Other Career / Prevent Mosquitoes From Touching Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.