Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. (22249 Views)

Ever Gotten A Job Through Your House Of Reps Member Or Senator? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by blacknoir: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
What will oloshos type angry
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Sundaypaul12345: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
keentola:
are you a producer or sound engineer?
Music producer sir grin
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Elidrisy20: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
My gbola
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Babastrong(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
I rely on my audacity and ruggedity. to cross rice from benin to nigeria no be job for liverless guys.
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by RPG2020(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
My d!ck and my waist

Killer assassin's
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by TheGift: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
NOwazobia:
I think everybody brain does. The difference is the volume of brain work.

Yeah. Mine is like 80% brain.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Bouncing2(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
legs
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by livitexguy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
My ✋ for injecting people.
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by seyz91(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
Wasky101:
kpekus
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Mohbola(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
My hands and my ears

Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by ashawopikin(m): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
cool

Professional Assassin.
tuale bros
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Rehdasignature1: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2022
In order of the busiest to busy........

BRAIN
LEGS
HANDS.
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Stanleyq: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Shoodboi post
=111267386:

Mine requires my buttocks, back and eyes. Once in a while, I may use my penis, but that is rare.

j

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by bigcasava1(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
I kill bad guys with my hands.
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
NOwazobia:
This job is not meant for those who fear height oooo...
Of course..... The one I climbed yesterday was upstairs
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Tais8: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Get Registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

Contact RayLight Solution for your:
- Business name (Enterprise)
- Limited Liability Company
- Incorporated Trustee (NGOs, Clubs, Association, Churches etc.)

Contact RayLight
080385 38633
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by phyl123: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Most jobs require a brain and hands.

Show me one job that doesn’t.
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by olamidedivotee(f): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hand and eyes
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jeon:

SAME JOB BENDO63 AKA SILENTGROKER IS DOING BY DONATING HIS DICK FREELY TO STREET BEGGERS BEHIND THEIR BACKYARD
He's silentgroper?
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Tiwatopebabe(f): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wasky101:
kpekus
Lol.
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Silentgroper(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
He's silentgroper?
what?

What the hell!!!! Lmao!! For real ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Silentgroper(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
BenDo63:

After I donate to you,
At least you manage to get a dick that is not of your family members. grin

Coming to think of how you were born of incest grin

Tasting a non family dick will be change that has not occured in your family history before grin
.. very funny how she thinks we're same...

The more funny thing is she is married to a bloody paedo grin
Re: Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. by Silentgroper(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
He's silentgroper?
no he's not ...

I got no time to operate double accts as I have forgotten the password to this acct.. so logging out means bye bye to this acct ... Get me??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply For OND Internship Program At Mobil Producing Nigeria / Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? / Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.