Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Davido Has Been Confirmed As The Real Father of Chioma son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Been Confirmed As The Real Father of Chioma son (1274 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Has Been Confirmed As The Real Father of Chioma son by Cypha6(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Davido has been Confirmed as the real Father of Chioma son. Chioma has a son with son Davido OBO, there was a doubt if he is the real father, this doubt resulted due to a tweet tweeted by one guy. so they took extra steps to confirmed that Davido is the real and biological father of chioma son.

video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOFuAvuOHYI

#davido
#davidoson
#chioma
Re: Davido Has Been Confirmed As The Real Father of Chioma son by CoronaVirusPro: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Then he should be bold enough to redo a DNA test in a neutral hospital for the child he denied in Ibadan. His probable first child

2 Likes

Re: Davido Has Been Confirmed As The Real Father of Chioma son by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Then he should be bold enough to redo a DNA test in a neutral hospital for the child he denied in Ibadan. His probable first child
As for this Ibadan girl and her child, I believe Davido is the father, look at the striking resemblance. If I'm Chioma I'll cajole him to do another DNA and if it's proven that he's the dad I'll ask him to accept her,take her in and care for her just like he does for his other children and I will let him know that he should regard her as his first child, I'll be doing all these to get back at Sophia who thinks her child is the first, e go pepper her wel wel

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Been Confirmed As The Real Father of Chioma son by Totilopussylick(m): 12:29am On Mar 22, 2022
I'll wait until I hear from Peruzzi lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Has Been Confirmed As The Real Father of Chioma son by Echoban: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
As for this Ibadan girl and her child, I believe Davido is the father, look at the striking resemblance. If I'm Chioma I'll cajole him to do another DNA and if it's proven that he's the dad I'll ask him to accept her,take her in and care for her just like he does for his other children and I will let him know that he should regard her as his first child, I'll be doing all these to get back at Sophia who thinks her child is the first, e go pepper her wel wel

Wetin u wan use wahala do for this life.. wetin u wan gain..

Women. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Been Confirmed As The Real Father of Chioma son by Padipadi(m): 4:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
this happened before the mumu davido knew chioma.
The Ibadan girl family no get money to hire better lawyer,drag case, report davido n him papa to the biggest people in authority in fact to God sef. Person deny his first child like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Charles Igwe Hugs And Welcomes Obi Cubana To His House Warming Party / "I Can't Keep Up" Musician Davido Says As He Posts Pictures Of His Son Online / 2face’s Daughter Steps Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.