Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form (12303 Views)

Katsina Youths Pledge To Deliver Over 2 Million Votes To Atiku / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by MrTalis: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Ladiesdoctor:
It would have been better tagged this way

Lagos Agberos pledge to buy Tinubu's nomination form

Tinubu will not be Nigeria President.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Ykc2(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Maybe agbero youths plus his mentor buharis bandits brothers
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by pacespot(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2022
The level that this Tinubu man is willing to go just to cajole people that he has the backing of the youth in this his fraudulent presidential race is really shockingly unimaginable.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Declanadisonn: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2022
"Youths r the leaders of tomorrow". . . I only see that in principle not in practice in our dear country Nigeria.
adenigga:

https://theguildng.com/youths-promise-to-purchase-tinubus-presidential-nomination-form/
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Question: Where did they get the money to buy the nomination form.
Answer: Tinubu gave them the money to buy form for him.
He cannot deceive me sad
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Yeah... They will buy the form with the money they will take from the Bullion Van their sweat!

Such wonderful youths!
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by nyiamfrank: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Puremind1225:
Not only youths,. Babies want to buy nomination form for tinubu
Babies pledge to buy pampers for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by kals4luv990(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2022
OP please its THUGS and not YOUTHS..please get your facts right before posting next time
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Major1984(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by grammarian247(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2022
adenigga:

https://theguildng.com/youths-promise-to-purchase-tinubus-presidential-nomination-form/

Which youths are they talking about and why do they need to buy nomination form for him? I guess because he does not have the money to purchase the form, abeg make we hear word.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Franking: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Youths that should be contesting are buying form for an ancestor. Shame on all u.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Ahmedsheid: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2022
foolish people everywhere
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Investorozay: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2022
F117nighthawk:
His own children are somewhere enjoying his accumulated wealth, while many of you are out there suffering and being used as thugs, agberos and hand tools for violence and politicial thuggery , this is another deceit and fake political stunt to fool and lie to the masses that they are in support of his presidential ambition, anyway this is Nigeria, a country where worst and most useless in the system rule over the best out of stupidity and ignorance

they are fools
seyi moves around with 3 to 5 car motorcades
g wagons like water
and some hungry people who have not eaten well are busy shouting tinubu
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by jobgetter(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Interesting times are here again

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Antoeni(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2022
The Likes of MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly, Are the Youth they are Talking About

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by kazeer(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Well, devil has his crews too
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by popesco123: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Another sets of organised street urchins and weed smokers from mushin and ajengunle slum on the loose for their hyper-desperado grand father.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Milliator(f): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2022
when will this our so called Nigeria move forward sef. so me i should buy a form to endorse who?

loloadannke:
You mean "thugs", because I doubt any right thinking Nigerian youth would canvass for the baron of Bourdilon.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Goldbw122(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2022
What can I say
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Mccullum: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2022
That's their choice, with their votes and resources,
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by StreetMedia: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Youths are FOOOLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Aystarz: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:
You mean "thugs", because I doubt any right thinking Nigerian youth would canvass for the baron of Bourdilon.

grin Old tactics wey don cast. First it was using dumb footballers and thespians who have no care for their own reputation, and now stupid thugs with no direction for their lives. Yeye shenanigans.
Someone should remind Baba that this is 2022 , and all these old tricks have only made the electorate the wiser.
Try something else. These ones ehn....e no dey work anymore. Perhaps his dogs on here will help to convey the message. grin

Not that anyone cares though.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Tinubu gave they money to buy the form for him to prove cheap point that the youths endorse him as president.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by SimplyAJ(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2022
adenigga:

I don't think the black man would have sense in a while. Youths doing this. That's senseless. Tinubu has nothing to offer. Infact, both APC and PDP have nothing to offer Nigeria. As they deeply enrooted in corruption. You coming through those parties, you're no doubt corrupt. But Nigerians don't think with their brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2022

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by seyz91(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2022
I tell.you
loloadannke:
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Franktom247(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Which youth get 40m format don cast abeg
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by ken045501: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Hahahaha Nigeria is a funny country . Netflix country
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Oluwatested: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Who are the youth?
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Lol we know these games. They always have all these proxy “youth” groups that they fund themselves to make it look like they have broad support amongst the youth. That money for the presidential form will still come from his own pocket.

Baba we don’t want you. Go and rest with your looted funds. E never do you?! Na wa o.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by toujurs: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Youths wey no get work, they can't even comfortably pay rent, And wants to buy form for jagaban who owns estates at ikoyi, No be juju be that grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Government Plans To Attack State CID & Pin It On Hon. Farah - Media Aide / Governor Akeredolu Campaigns For Tinubu, APC Candidates In Ondo South / 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.