Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form (12287 Views)

Katsina Youths Pledge To Deliver Over 2 Million Votes To Atiku / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by whippersnapper(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2022
If APC field tinubu as it's presidential aspirant. PDP will definitely win by a landslide. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Godispeace: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2022
go and laff ur useless , failed and visionless biafra leaders shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shameless ediot like u
helinues:
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by wiloy2k8(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Senseless youths … well na who go believe this nonsense sef
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Miracle2022: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Useless youths. When will Tinubu buy the form for the youths?
I don't know how God make Nigerian youths like this.
Liberia youths
Ukraine youths
France youths
But when it comes to Nigerian youths all we hear is foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Ezedon(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
meth youths
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by sphinixs2: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
A clear case of misplaced priority angry
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Dja1(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2022
I laugh.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by ufotunang: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2022
The same youths tinubu will use as political thugs during the election and will not create jobs for the youths and those youths will become useless , idle, criminals....and you are wasting your money buying form for a man that would not care for anyone when he becomes president but only himself and his family and children....many nigeria youths do not learn the bad treatment this politicians have given to them

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by sapientia(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Immediately I saw "who knows the pain and anguish" I stopped

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Tooreda: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
They are fools,aren't they? Yes, they are
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by shinealight(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
It would have been better tagged this way

Lagos Agberos pledge to buy Tinubu's nomination form

Tinubu will not be Nigeria President.

Hmmm….Authority speaking!grin Can you even speak for your own small household …never mind the whole of Nigeria?
Speak for yourself my friend! shocked shocked
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by muheeb01(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmmm this kwontry
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by VanuatuWycombe: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
And dem say Nigerian youths lazy. Where dem for see money buy form for daadyy? Our youth been balling since 1602.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by luluman: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:
You mean "thugs", because I doubt any right thinking Nigerian youth would canvass for the baron of Bourdilon.
You talk too much. Everyone should support who he/she wishes now, its politics people cant have the same candidate.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Balenciagabrain: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
You mean youths like Tinubu? Tinubu our youth leader!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by babajero(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Just like buhari didn't have money and market women bought his form, you people should keep deceiving yourselves, Nigerians will still lament again as we never want get sense.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by ThugBoy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
End time Youth
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by 00FFT00(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
adenigga:

https://theguildng.com/youths-promise-to-purchase-tinubus-presidential-nomination-form/

I'm a youth, and I don't remember making any promise to Tinubu.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by 00FFT00(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
adenigga:

https://theguildng.com/youths-promise-to-purchase-tinubus-presidential-nomination-form/

I'm a youth, and I don't remember making any promise to Tinubu.
Please save us the lies. You guys are becoming more desperate by the day.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by SeeItSayIt: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Either cursed, insane or youths under spell, I guessed.

No reasonable youth with complete sanity, proper future plans & hope of success in life will decide to sacrifice his or her blinking life for their ineffective ancestors.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:
You mean "thugs", because I doubt any right thinking Nigerian youth would canvass for the baron of Bourdilon.

Yes... When are you doing the same for your candidate?
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by nedekid: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
F117nighthawk:
His own children are somewhere enjoying his accumulated wealth, while many of you are out there suffering and being used as thugs, agberos and hand tools for violence and politicial thuggery , this is another deceit and fake political stunt to fool and lie to the masses that they are in support of his presidential ambition, anyway this is Nigeria, a country where worst and most useless in the system rule over the best out of stupidity and ignorance
Flying upanddan in PJ. clinching anything lucrative.
Anyway if most of us de thesame situation, na so we go do.
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Dmano: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
End time youth Abi?

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Brightest04(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
adenigga:

Fools without vision. It is not surprising to read this type of news. These youths talk about here are those ones who have no sense, dream, or vision, but to remain slaves all the days of their lives.
With N 25,000, they have already sold their destiny.

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Emdebby2: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Abeg whose money do they want to use?
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by odeyinugbolahan(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
What is the definition of the youths in this context ���

Bunch of jokers and thieves
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Exceed15: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Very youthless youth
Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Coolgent(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
North get sense very well... Tinubu is a sick man his vp may likely become president.
Case study Yar’adua/Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by Ochelyko1: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
The same youths who are shallowing in poverty and hardships are the one endorsing a failure! The same Tinubu who campaign for Buhari in 2014 promising heaven and Earth. And now have subjected the masses to poverty as even the Rich are feeling the heat in every corner.

These same Tinubu that promise 3million Job employment for youths every year. Where is the Job?

The same Tinubu that promise steady electricity where is the electricity now?..

Why are Nigerians so blind like dis? They have eyes but can't see!

Tinubu can't be greater than his master Buhari may his soul rest!

Tinubu can't save Nigeria and Tinubu don't have that mandate to save Nigeria

Nigeria Youths be wise like a serpent and be humble like a dove.

1 Like

Re: Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form by adenigga(m): 5:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Exceed15:
Very youthless youth
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Chairs Lagos APC 163-campaign Council, Gbaja, Fashola Make List / I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu / Particulars Motorist Need To Present At Police Check Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.