Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts (3320 Views)

Atiku Attends Sule Lamido's Daughter's Wedding In Jigawa (Pictures) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Reflect7: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But you didn't prove my statement wrong tho..you are even displaying your racist attitude.. cheesy grin
Your country is offering nothing important to the world but too quick to cry racism when things ain't going your way.. undecided

Yes or no? grin

What does ''offering to the world'' mean, you dumb imbecil.e?

If you'e too thick and stupid to know or care what Nigerians are doing, that's your business.

Just because you are worthless doesn't mean all Nigerians are.

Those whom you think are ''offering you important things'' are about to start a nuclear cataclysm that could wipe you off the face of the Earth.

Frigging dunce.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Sirlancelort(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Reflect7:

There's always an Uncle Tom coon, slave mentality, colonised coconut like you who always comes along on these threads to tell us to ignore racism since we have our own problems.

If all the blacks on earth had your slave mentality and self hate, you would not be able to live in Nigeria or travel to anywhere on Earth today as a black person without being colonised, enslaved or lynched. Because it was blacks who resisted racism, and fought and died for equal rights for blacks, culminating in the civil rights and independence movements, who made your current freedoms possible.

Eyah, am sorry no good for English, hmm see person pikin.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Reflect7:

What does ''offering to the world'' mean, you dumb imbecil.e?

If you'e too thick and stupid to know or care what Nigerians are doing, that's your business.

Just because you are worthless doesn't mean all Nigerians are.
Then bring it to the table and prove the world wrong..the time you spend on blaming other race for your misfortune can be spent on developing your country for good..
The world need contributors...not countries that keep crying on them for every single thing.. grin

Unless you pick yourself up and do something..no one is gonna take you serious.. crying racism won't solve nothing boy... grin

1 Like

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by PlayerMeji: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Someone is spewing brouhaha up there saying American and European racism is the worst because they hate you.

He seemed to have forgotten that Arabs are known to deny black people their human rights time immemorial.

They believe black Africans are naturally slaves and must be used as one.

My friend who worked as a maid in Saudi Arabia came back and is planning on writing a book about her experience in their land. She spent 6 years working from one home to the other.

Her saving grace was she had was able to understand the language earlier and speak as well, so she could understand their plans and schemes.

She told stories of how many maids were tortured and maimed (had their limbs severed) and some unlucky ones that were killed.

With no one to fight for you. At least, we heard of Black Lives Matter in America, has anyone heard of any human rights campaign in the Arab world?
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Reflect7: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then bring it to the table and prove the world wrong..the time you spend on blaming other race for your misfortune can be spent on developing your country for good..
The world need contributors...not countries that keep crying on them for every single thing.. grin

Unless you pick yourself up and do something..no one is gonna take you serious.. crying racism won't solve nothing boy... grin

Dunce, you have no brain. If you are discriminated against, it is YOUR JOB to stand against it. It has nothing do with where you are from, what your country is like or not like, or what your continent does or does not do.

Those are NOT reasons to ignore prejudice and racist behaviour directed against you.

Being from a developing country does not mean you should have an inferiority complex. TUFIA.

These are things we should be telling a little kid of 5, not a grown adult. You're disgusting..
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Reflect7:

Dunce, you have no brain. If you are discriminated against, it is YOUR JOB to stand against. It has nothing do with where you are from, what your country is like or not like, or what our continent does or does not do.

Does it matter?
All you folks know how to do is rant..so I am challenging you..prove to the world that you are better than that..the world has gone past the level of racism nonsense card..

Just as I said earlier on..there are also black racist so don't be quick to play the victim card.. kiss grin
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Reflect7: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does it matter?
All you folks know how to do is rant..so I am challenging you..prove to the world that you are better than that..the world has gone past the level of racism nonsense card..

Just as I said earlier on..there are also black racist so don't be quick to play the victim card.. kiss grin

Mumu, no brain. View each situation on its own merit instead of this ''you people'' do this and ''you people'' do that. You are mentally sick to see the world in that way. I wonder what you will tell your child if he comes home one day complaining of racial abuse. ''Oh it's ok my daughter. It is your fault for being black. We deserve it. Please stop complaining. Accept it''

Brainless dunce.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Reflect7:

Mumu, no brain. View each situation on its own merit instead of this ''you people'' do this and ''you people'' do that. You are mentally sick to see the world in that way. I wonder what you will tell your child if he comes home one day complaining of racial abuse. ''Oh it's ok my daughter. It is your fault for being black. We deserve it.''

Brainless dunce.
You are still not proving me wrong.. cheesy
Come to your home or where? stop day dreaming.. grin

All race has racist so what's the constant wailing about.. undecided
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Reflect7: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are still not proving me wrong.. cheesy
Come to your home or where? stop day dreaming.. grin

All race has racist so what's the constant wailing about.. undecided

DUMMY DUM DUM. The ''constant wailing'' is what you call it, because it was not YOU that was kicked off a train in Ukraine for being black, or stopped and shot in a New York street by a racist cop. The ''wailing'' is because of the large number of racist incidents against blacks in the western world. Are you aware that there are 45 million people of African descent in the USA alone? Most of them have a family history of racist lynchings and burnings on the cross for their skin colour. ARE YOU EVEN AWARE OF THAT?
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Reflect7:

DUMMY DUM DUM. The ''constant wailing'' is what you cal it, because it was not YOU that was kicked off a train in Ukraine for being black, or stopped and shot in a New York street by a racist cop. The ''wailing'' is because of the large number of racist incidents against blacks in the western world.
But blacks have been doing that to themself without you complaining...when it comes to white you come online to wail..haha.. grin

Or are you saying it's ok for black to murder blacks but when whites do it then it becomes a crime? cheesy
Funny boy.. grin
By the way black cops have been Killin whites but they hardly come online to cry racism as you do.. grin
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by BSdetective: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Arabs are the worst racists, they usually castrate their black workers and rape African women......funny thing is that the western World is least racist currently.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Mooh247:

My information is based on first hand experience, even if you visit typical Job consulting HR in UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi... They openly place emphasis on Nationalty... E.g African or Nigerian Maid and Security needed..... Pakistani Drivers wanted, British English language teacher needed.. Indian doctors needed

With that said, if you read my third paragraph you will notice I stated that Arab racism is only about class, unlike Europeans that their racism are extreme ... Regardless Arabs are welcoming, and not extremist as painted by Western media.. this is why many people now have Arab countries as their choice vacation spot... You are free to do whatever you like as long as you respect their culture and women

A lot of conflicting ideologies from your statement. It seems you are excusing the Arabs from their racism.

If their racism is about class, does it mean that we don't have Africans with class? You said to them Africans are in 6 abi 7th class. Or despite the class you have attained in life, Arab will still subsume you under their lower class category.

You shouldn't be happy that you were racially discriminated in Arabian countries just because you thought you might have experienced more racial discrimination in Europe and America.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by SmartPolician: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't mind them; sensible people know the truth but some don't want to admit it.

In our world today, respect is earned. People respect people when they believe have something useful to bring to the table. While the rest of the world is striving to make our world a better place, tribalism is growing in Nigeria like a conflagration.

It's even funny that Nigerians cry to high heavens when they experience racism in the West, forgetting that where they come from tribalism (which is even worse because it's black against black) thrives at the speed of light.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by babasolution: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Whether they racist or not,Nigerians and blacks generally should stop giving these races any Bleep.They should all go and die
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Mooh247: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

A lot of conflicting ideologies from your statement. It seems you are excusing the Arabs from their racism.

If their racism is about class, does it mean that we don't have Africans with class? You said to them Africans are in 6 abi 7th class. Or despite the class you have attained in life, Arab will still subsume you under their lower class category.

You shouldn't be happy that you were racially discriminated in Arabian countries just because you thought you might have experienced more racial discrimination in Europe and America.

I have lived and worked in both Arab countries and Atleast UK in Europe

So when I tell you which one better it's nothing sentimental just basic analysis based on experience

A white guy who wants to beat me up or his wife willing to tell a lie to send me to Jail or a police officer that pulls a lethal force at me because of my skin colour

Or

An Arab who simply says he is only hiring me for security regardless of my qualifications, but doesn't have anything against me or pose danger to my life

Which in your non sentimental non emotional mind can you cope with

Prejudice based on differences would always exist so is difference in class... Some keep it within socials while others take it towards the extreme segregating almost everything

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Emetofranklinch(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Mooh247:

I have lived and worked in bought Arab countries and Atleast UK in Europe

So when I tell you which one better it's nothing sentimental just basic analysis based on experience

A white guy who wants to beat me up or his wife willing to tell a lie to send me to Jail or a police officer that pulls a lethal force at me because of my skin colour

Or

An Arab who simply says he is only hiring me for security regardless of my qualifications, but doesn't have anything against me or pose danger to my life

Which in your non sentimental non emotional mind can you cope with

Prejudice based on differences would always exist so is difference in class... Some keep it within socials while others take it towards the extreme segregating almost everything

Well articulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by careytommy37(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2022
You don't say! cheesy
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by IGBOSON1: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Sirlancelort:
So what did she say about tribalism?.
Africans and our mumu ideologies, we don't love our selves yet we want other race to love us.

Precisely!

I know how Arabs (including North Africans…esp’ Libyans) view sub-sahara black Africans as a little better than dogs! However, prejudice and bigotry is just as bad in Nigeria too! The Fulani and some Yoruba see Igbo as not being in the same class with them! The Fulani most esp’ see Igbo as ‘conquered’ who MUST be in the same country with them so they can use Igbo human and natural resources to better themselves! You suggest them to support a Igbo for President and it’s like you’ve suggested an abominable act…haram!

Of course there’s a level of discrimination found in all ethnicities and regions in Nigeria, but it mainly has to do with economic and political brinkmanship! This is different from the attitude of the Fulani towards Ndigbo that is all about class, tribe/race and religion!

Yeah….i said it! If you don’t like what i said….tough!
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by ebufa: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
otipoju:

Anyone who thinks racism is about skin colour is still jonzing. If your house is fine and you have a fine car...you automatically gain the respect of nearly everybody inspite of your age or height.
A beggar or a poor man gets little to no respect no matter how i intelligent he is.

If Africa took pains to develop its continent in terms of infastructure, social welfare and militiary might in the next 50 years, it will gain the respect of the world and first there will be less incentives by its natives to travel out of their own continent for economic survival .

So see finish no go dey.

African tribalism is 10 times more discriminatory and 100 times more violent than the racism we face in Europe or Arabia! 100% FACT! all you need is to peruse nairaland.com! You think God is mocked...what you sow thou shalt reap!

1 Like

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by boyfrank: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Arab institutionalise racism... Everyone has class to them... To them Europeans and Americans are number one citizens, Arabs and fellow Arabs from Gulf countries are second class citizens African Arab , Jews and Persian are Second class lower class even in their own country, Chinese are 3rd class, Pakistani are fourth class, 5th class are Mumbai and Northern Fair skinned Indians, 6th Class is dark skinned Indians and Bengali, sri lanka, Nigerians and Northern Africans are 7th class

They proudly show this racism through salary and welfare packages

However it's good to note that Arab racism is 100% better than that of the Europeans and Americans

American and European racist hates you deeply, they want to beat you up, call police on you to send you to prison, mock you at every given opportunity and use your resources to Lord it over you

Arab racism is about Class, Prestige, display of wealth, show off and beauty... A black American. or Black British would still get more respect than a Nigerian black

In trying to compare Arab racism to Western racism, u proved to be an Arab fan boy(Islam have made many of treat at arabs like gods.. Only goats will say arabs treats blacks better than white.

1 Like

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by otipoju(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Lol so when someone hates you and you buy a nice car they will be happy about it and start loving you? Nna, give yourself time

No one is talking about love. There is zero love in the world. It is about how you are treated. With respect and dignity.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by suffering: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
If e pain am she go come back home. That hasn’t happened since so she’s comfortable where she is. In Abuja people are quick to replicate what they experience in Arabian nations than Lagos where people replicate what they come across in developed Christian nations.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by National4916: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Read Below

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by eagleu: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Arab institutionalise racism... Everyone has class to them... To them Europeans and Americans are number one citizens, Arabs and fellow Arabs from Gulf countries are second class citizens African Arab , Jews and Persian are Second class lower class even in their own country, Chinese are 3rd class, Pakistani are fourth class, 5th class are Mumbai and Northern Fair skinned Indians, 6th Class is dark skinned Indians and Bengali, sri lanka, Nigerians and Northern Africans are 7th class

They proudly show this racism through salary and welfare packages

However it's good to note that Arab racism is 100% better than that of the Europeans and Americans

American and European racist hates you deeply, they want to beat you up, call police on you to send you to prison, mock you at every given opportunity and use your resources to Lord it over you

Arab racism is about Class, Prestige, display of wealth, show off and beauty... A black American. or Black British would still get more respect than a Nigerian black

Arab racism is insidious, worse, and longer lasting.
Fanatical African muslims need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Ofodirinwa: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
otipoju:

No one is talking about love. There is zero love in the world. It is about how you are treated. With respect and dignity.

You think the world is Nigeria where you buy a car and people will jump up and down when you pass by? lol Anyways, with time you'll see what you're bound to see
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Mooh247: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
eagleu:

Arab racism is insidious, worse, and longer lasting.
Fanatical African muslims need to wake up.

What brought religion into this?!

Prevalent religion in UAE is surprisingly Indu and not Islam

But your Nigerian mentality had to introduce religion
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Mooh247: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
boyfrank:

In trying to compare Arab racism to Western racism, u proved to be an Arab fan boy(Islam have made many of treat at arabs like gods.. Only goats will say arabs treats blacks better than white.

What brought religious into this?!

Prevalence religion in UAE is surprisingly Indu and not Islam

Most Arab hardly go to mosque, as mosque is mostly filled by foreigners, they still worship idols and do voodoo

But your Nigerian mentality had to introduce religion
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by otipoju(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

You think the world is Nigeria where you buy a car and people will jump up and down when you pass by? lol Anyways, with time you'll see what you're bound to see

It is an illustration.

When you think of America and Europe. What comes to your mind : developed, wealthy, advanced in sciences and military might. That is why they are respected and people migrate there for opportunities.

Same thing when you see someone with a fine house and exotic car, you imagine wealth, sophistication, power, connections and so on. Automatically such a perception commands respect from people.

You may not like the person and definitely he/she is with physical faults or character flaws. But you will likely treat him/her with dignity and respect.

When you think of Africa...what comes up? Rough, dirty, disorganized, disease and poverty stricken, horrible social amenities, high crime rate, lawlessness and fantastically corrupt leaders who come to Europe, China and America to beg for loans. Such images does not command respect anywhere and that is how the world sees us even though it is not be entirely true.

But because that is how they percieve Africa, that perception influences how Africans are treated abroad...it has nothing to do with skin colour except that it makes it easy to identify that you are from Africa. That is my point and the use of the fine car and house analogy is to make buttress that point.

Hope you understand now.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Truth is that discrimination is in the nature of man.

Where I think black people get it wrong is our myopic and lazy disinterest in working hard to make ourselves a formidably successful and powerful race others cannot afford to discriminate against or disrespect casually.

Like someone said earlier, tribalism in our Country alone exposes us as hypocrites demanding from others what we wont give each other.

You want respect? Then work to be someone others cannot disrespect or maltreat without consequences.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
otipoju:

It is an illustration.

When you think of America and Europe. What comes to your mind...developed, wealthy, advancement in sciences and military might? That is why they are respected.

Same thing when you see someone with a fine house and fine car...sophistication, wealth, power, connections etc. Automatically it commands respect.

You may not like the person and definitely he or she is with faults but you will treat him with dignity and respect.

When you think of Africa...what comes up. Rough, disorganized, disease and poverty stricken, corrupt leaders with horrible social amenities and lawlessness. Such images does not command respect and that is how the world sees is. It may not be entirely true.

It is that perception that influemces how Africans are treated abroad. That is my point and the use of the car and house analogy.

Hope you understand now.

Wow. Exactly what I just said above. 100% correct.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shattapu....!!
you rascist....!!
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by kindlyheart: 11:00pm On May 27, 2022
now I know where the Nigerian Muslims are learning their tribalism from....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) / Emefieles Last Days Phone Calls Looting Conversation With Cronies / Four Naval Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.