Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) (3338 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by tonywonder(m): 1:25am On May 07, 2023
This man explained how Tinubu's case before the Presidential Electoral Tribunal is bad because, despite extensive rigging and manipulation, he was unable to secure the required 25% of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

He continued, "The APC were aware of Tinubu's drug case and dual citizenship, but due to Jagaban's financial muscle, he grabbed the APC ticket."

Tinubu hastily returned to Nigeria from the country where he was receiving medical care because he is concerned that the Tribunal will issue a proclamation before May 29th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHFLa8dor10

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by mymadam(m): 2:22am On May 07, 2023
OK, we don hia, but... Oga, u na who? I guess u b OBIdient, right?

On a serious note, what he said is believed in some quarters to actually be the truth. The question is, "what will happen thereafter? Declare Atiku (the runner-up) as winner? Or promote Obi from 3rd to 1st (a la Hope Uzodinma)? Or cancel the entire Presidential Election and give Buhari an extra (emergency) 6 months of flexing in Aso Rock Villa, before a rescheduled Presidential Election?" No, no to an Interim Government please.

Meanwhile, the world is watching the unfolding drama in 6G shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by Mraphel: 2:36am On May 07, 2023
As long he's obedient he can continue in pain. Students that always fail do have excuses for failure. The Obedients already lost hope in Peter Obi. They knew he cannot recontest anymore.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by DMerciful(m): 4:23am On May 07, 2023
Obi will reclaim his mandate for sure
Mraphel:
As long he's obedient he can continue in pain. Students that always fail do have excuses for failure. The Obedients already lost hope in Peter Obi. They knew he cannot recontest anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by Lanretoye(m): 4:35am On May 07, 2023
From the accent of this old man self,one can tell where he is from...but how can people who thinks the tribunal will nullify some one for not having 25% in Abuja and uphold the person that doesn't have 25% in 24 states.i don't know why obi is bringing out the shame in the southeast now.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by Christistruth03: 4:37am On May 07, 2023
Post Election !oss Trauma disorder Syndrome

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by MiztaDynameek: 4:44am On May 07, 2023
Topic should be man admits he will soon die of heart attack after the swearing in of official BAT.

They should increase the cost of sniper immediately so that it will be too expensive for those that want to kill themselves after may 29th.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by HussenAdul: 6:34am On May 07, 2023
mymadam:

On a serious note, what he said is believed in some quarters to actually be the truth. The question is, "what will happen thereafter? Declare Atiku (the runner-up) as winner? Or promote Obi from 3rd to 1st (a la Hope Uzodinma)? Or cancel the entire Presidential Election and give Buhari an extra (emergency) 6 months of flexing in Aso Rock Villa, before a rescheduled Presidential Election?" No, no to an Interim Government please.

I think with the evidence Atiku & Obi will present will determine their positions and the runner-up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by helinues: 10:18am On May 07, 2023
Chibukor, rest IJN

1 Like

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by tonywonder(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2023
mymadam:

Good questions I must say but I love how you concluded! The world is watching and I must tell you, nobody knows how the drama will unfold. We just have to sit back, relax and enjoy the series

2 Likes

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by tonywonder(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2023
HussenAdul:

I think with the evidence Atiku & Obi will present will determine their positions and the runner-up

The evidences are just too glaring!

3 Likes

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by AntiWailer: 11:58am On May 07, 2023
Very dumb people.

Always chasing shadows.

Better go start therapy
Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by Flick490(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2023
He will definitely return that mandate he stole, it's just a matter of time

4 Likes

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by wonder233: 12:29pm On May 07, 2023
This is not about being an Obidient or not.
For the 25% in FCT, the supreme court will throw that out cos the constitution states that "all votes in all parts of the in country are equal".
However, If the judiciary is brave, it can nullify the elections on account of substantial non-compliance to the electoral act by INEC especially in the transmission of election results real-time and inconsistencies in numerous result sheets, voter suppression and intimidation as seen in Rivers, etc.
For the drugs, dual citizenship and Shettima's double nomination, the court will strike them out on technical grounds.
The court will want to focus on the actual elections itself and try as much as possible to base its judgement on that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by press9jatv: 1:03pm On May 07, 2023
🤔 Tinubu and APC are finish in the court of justice

2 Likes

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by blacknp(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2023
Flick490:
He will definitely return that mandate he stole, it's just a matter of time
Are you not ashamed to say that Bola Tinubu stole your mandate?

What where you, Obi, pdp, Atiku & Labor parry doing during the robbery?

Yet you Jokers think a Court of competent jurisdiction will take you Political Clowns seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by blacknp(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2023
press9jatv:
🤔 Tinubu and APC are finish in the court of justice
Labor parry that did not even field an eligible presidential candidate.

Yes & in your English, APC are finish in the court of justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by GodinDaFlesh: 1:17pm On May 07, 2023
If you “win” an election but couldn’t win 25% in the capital, you likely rigged your way to victory. That rule is there as a check and balance mechanism.

1 Like

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by blacknp(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2023
GodinDaFlesh:
If you “win” an election but couldn’t win 25% in the capital, you likely rigged your way to victory. That rule is there as a check and balance mechanism.
Sure APC & Tinubu, they rigged the whole eastern Nigeria, FCT & Lagos State also?

In short Labor parry won all the states in Nigeria, including in Yaoundé?

The Supreme Court of Nigeria will confirm the obvious to you oblivious Obidients, that Peter Obi also won Adamawa, the home state of his Oga Master Abubakar Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by blacknp(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2023
tonywonder:

Good questions I must say but I love how you concluded! The world is watching and I must tell you, nobody knows how the drama will unfold. We just have to sit back, relax and enjoy the series
No one is watching anything, they were told beforehand that Tinubu will win the election, the Supreme Court will only confirm same.

Those wailers that are deceiving themselves today, will only ask for more time to deceive themselves further, after the Supreme Court has confirmed Bola Tinubu President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by press9jatv: 1:37pm On May 07, 2023
blacknp:
Labor parry that did not even field an eligible presidential candidate.

Yes & in your English, APC are finish in the court of justice.
Tinubu’s lawyer technicality in the tribunal is pre-election matter, the case will be struck out in the tribunal

1 Like

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by blacknp(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2023
press9jatv:
Tinubu’s lawyer technicality in the tribunal is pre-election matter, the case will be struck out in the tribunal
But your Mumu Tinubu’s alleged drug allegation is not pre election?

Always remember that the Labor party did not field an eligible waiver presidential candidate, Pandora Pete was a waste of time, the selfish minded egotistical Mumu should have remained in pdp.

1 Like

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by press9jatv: 1:54pm On May 07, 2023
blacknp:
But your Mumu Tinubu’s alleged drug allegation is not pre election?

Always remember that the Labor party did not field an eligible waiver presidential candidate, Pandora Pete was a waste of time, the selfish minded egotistical Mumu should have remained in pdp.
nope not at all. Go and read signed Inec amended electoral act. Tinubu’s counsel technicality in the presidential election petition tribunal is pre-election matters and it will never hold any water in the court of justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by Flick490(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2023
blacknp:
Are you not ashamed to say that Bola Tinubu stole your mandate?

What where you, Obi, pdp, Atiku & Labor parry doing during the robbery?

Yet you Jokers think a Court of competent jurisdiction will take you Political Clowns seriously.

Pls can u help me?
Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
From the accent of this old man self,one can tell where he is from...but how can people who thinks the tribunal will nullify some one for not having 25% in Abuja and uphold the person that doesn't have 25% in 24 states.i don't know why obi is bringing out the shame in the southeast now.
So there should be a rerun or the real votes should be counted instead of swearing someone that didn't meet the requirements

2 Likes

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by iSense247: 2:18pm On May 07, 2023
"The APC were aware of Tinubu's drug case and dual citizenship, but due to Jagaban's financial muscle, he grabbed the APC ticket."

1 Like

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by chidiokay: 2:33pm On May 07, 2023
tonywonder:

The so called "world" are they not aware of what is happening in Sudan, asides begging to evacuate there citizens what did "the World" do.

Some you just talk as if "Sovereignity" means nothing, despite all the threats and call for help to int'l bodies by Igbos .... Nnamdi kanu is cooling off in jail what as the "world" done about it

If Court uphold Tinubu victory what will the world do, ... God punish Obedient if Uk and Us no see anything do.

World is watching as if we are slaves under them, foolish talk
Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by onatisi(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2023
tonywonder:
This man explained how Tinubu's case before the Presidential Electoral Tribunal is bad because, despite extensive rigging and manipulation, he was unable to secure the required 25% of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

He continued, "The APC were aware of Tinubu's drug case and dual citizenship, but due to Jagaban's financial muscle, he grabbed the APC ticket."

Tinubu hastily returned to Nigeria from the country where he was receiving medical care because he is concerned that the Tribunal will issue a proclamation before May 29th.

lolz , this man is even hiding his face . who knows him ? his opinions doesnt and wont matter . he should just shut and let the court decide who rules the federal republic of nigeria
Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by ejimatic: 2:44pm On May 07, 2023
tonywonder:

. A frustrated and disillusioned Obedient ! SW E ku ipalemo inaguration BAT!
Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by jconsulting(f): 2:45pm On May 07, 2023
I even wasted my data listening to this idiot, where I knew is not knowledgeable is when he said Tinubu rush back home to prevent tribunal from Pronouncing before May 29.

I knew he is part of those that pick gossips from the street.

Even in Uk case of Ekeremadu from his arrest to final judgement took 1 year

So in Nigeria a case that hearing will start 8 May will finish before May 29.

No be juju be that

The man is in sever pain and an educated illiterate

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Dollar Salary For Okonjo-Iweala, Others — Jonathan / They Will Overthrow The Govt, If You Put Kwara,kogi, Delta Out Of Western Niger. / I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.