Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes (20306 Views)

Suez Cannal Blockage: Companies Consider Alternative Routes / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes / LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Aystarz: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Presidential movement Is there anything presidential about Mr Buhari sha. Buhari sha!!!

President for the mute!
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Fibooke: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Franking: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Lagos is usually tough with hold-ups. Today own go be die. Thankfully I'm very far from there. grin
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by IamNat: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Brushstrokes20: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Pathetic filth! undecided
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER! undecided
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by akanke79: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:
Since I was born I haven't heard that president of America is commissioning new airport terminal or a newly built factory. Buhari can do better
How old are you and have you ever been to America?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by CoolAmbience(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:
Since I was born I haven't heard that president of America is commissioning new airport terminal or a newly built factory. Buhari can do better

And what is the crime in a president commissioning a project?

At least there are now visible projects to be commissioned.

Nigeria isn't the same as the US. They are two different countries.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Angelfrost(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2022
If only Lagos were a certain "Freedom fighting" state or region...

There would have been no need for traffic confusions like this...

Everywhere go clear for Buhari to pass, as only his siblings from the markets will be available to welcome him! grin
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by foreshore(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2022
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1506143481244364800

You better sit down in your office and let us in Lagos enjoy our peace
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Voiceofthestree: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2022
naptu2:

I swear you deh mad you deh compare 1930 to 2022 your brain dull
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by lexy2014: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2022
RichDad1:

It’s because you’re from the indomie generation that. Scroll up and see Naptu’s comments and educate yourself.

Is there anything about president of US commissioning airport terminal or a newly built factory in naptus thread?
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Kpengla(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2022
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Why wont the idiot just fly in and fly out with his jet? If he restricted himself to the programme venue that way then Lagosians would be able to have a normal working day
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Today is the day i get to see all kinds of wicked toyota jeeps.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Happy commissioning
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by naptu2: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Kpengla:

Why wont the idiot just fly in and fly out with his jet? If he restricted himself to the programme venue that way then Lagosians would be able to have a normal working day

Did you actually read the post and do you know the places that were restricted and the places he is visiting?? ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Zidoh(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2022
The best is to stay indoor if no important things to do outside today.
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by babajero(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2022
This is the best time to highjack this man for Lagos, so that he go answer questions, how can a greedy man who double as a president and minister of petroleum come to city like Lagos without fuel, diesel, light nor jobs and things are expensive, and leave just by waving and posing for pictures. The man need to be sat down and asked questions.
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by lugado: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:

Why do you compare yourself to America
Is America your mate
All airports have already been built b4 you were born.
So how would you know who commissioned them
Why do Nigerians always equate themselves with developed countries
Why
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by yetunsbay(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:
lol father dey different from Son
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by geezville86: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
not sure why I have a feeling this is some sort of smoke screen...and bubu’s real intention is to codedly meet with and convince BAT to drop that his life long ambition before things get ugly grin grin
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by techWriter3: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Like for Mad Man on the streetShare for politicians
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by ajayiopy: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2022
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

THIS IS 21CENTURY,NO ONE SHOULD BE DISTURBING OTHERS.
IT IS EXPECTED THAT THE ORGANIZER SHOULD STATION CHOPPERS THAT SHOULD PICK THE DIGNATORIES FROM AIRPORT TO THE VENUE. ALL OTHERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE AXIS A NIGHT BEFORE BOOK A HOTEL AND FREE OTHERS FROM ALL THESE RUBBISH
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by naptu2: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Kpengla:

naptu2:

Did you actually read the post and do you know the places that were restricted and the places he is visiting?? ?

ajayiopy:

THIS IS 21CENTURY,NO ONE SHOULD BE DISTURBING OTHERS.
IT IS EXPECTED THAT THE ORGANIZER SHOULD STATION CHOPPERS THAT SHOULD PICK THE DIGNATORIES FROM AIRPORT TO THE VENUE. ALL OTHERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE AXIS A NIGHT BEFORE BOOK A HOTEL AND FREE OTHERS FROM ALL THESE RUBBISH

Right, this is for those that either did not read the post or do not know the places that are being restricted.

The only place that is being restricted is the approach to the International Airport. The alternative for people that want to get to the International Airport is to go through the Domestic Airport.

That's all that is indicated in the notice.

The President will fly into the airport, commission the new international terminal and fly to the Lekki Free Trade Zone/Dangote Plant by helicopter. That's why you see that alternative routes are not being provided for anywhere else except the approach to the International Airport.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by carl90(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by onyeomacynkembu: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Because, all you life is on Nairaland, and you don't read Western news.

They can do one very big ceremony for the commissioning and opening of a library or school.

I don't like the government, but I only condemn what's wrong, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this

But the Obama's were there as former Officials not current president. Not saying that Presidents can't do this but the example you presented is not valid
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Viraltrends123: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
onyeomacynkembu:

But the Obama's were there as former Officials not current president. Not saying that Presidents can't do this but the example you presented is not valid
You mean it's wrong for a black president to commission an airport and fertilizer plant, but a white president commissioning a library is Justified and right
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Badonasty(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol… a whole President dey commission Dangote fertilizer plant
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by naptu2: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
President Barack Obama at the ground breaking ceremony for the National Museum of African American History and Culture in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur3QVe_mhlw

President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, along with former President George Bush and Laura Bush at the opening of the National Museum of African American History and Culture in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZMuu5fi4Ic
Re: Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes by Aaay: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deportee Assaults Immigration Officers At Lagos Airport / Lagos Closes Yaba/jibowu Axis For Railway Modernisation Project / 8 Edo Libyan Returnees Burnt Beyond Recognition In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.