Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1799 Views)

Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / Are Online Relationships Real? / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Oturatetuala(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wasted MB

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
You're actually right... I do need a real life bf!

grin grin Allah subwanatallah haf h'ansa ya prayers... Oya come to zaddie, let's spark smfng up. wink
Re: by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2022
Fuckaniza:

grin grin Allah subwanatallah haf h'ansa ya prayers... Oya come to zaddie, let's spark smfng up. wink
grin

But you're so far away! You speak hausa too?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

Nah jare... Looks like we're getting along well...fück the distance.. embarassed shoot me ya digit on WhatsApp, and quote me.. then delete the post.
Re: by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

So Doesn't matter! I speak hausa i can teach you a little wink as long as you get to understand the language then it's all good grin

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Datboredberri post=112316566][/quote]
Seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Ojeylove: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Can I call you!?
Re: by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Onariii:

So Doesn't matter! I speak hausa i can teach you a little wink as long as you get to understand the language then it's all good grin
How many languages do you speak?
Re: by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ojeylove:

Can I call you!?

grin grin grin y'all hörny mofos no geh Joy oh.. you can't just see a female profile & digit and Waka pass sha.. chai!
Re: by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ojeylove:

Can I call you!?
For what reason?
Re: by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
How many languages do you speak?
Oh just that grin and lebanese arabic tongue
Re: by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
For what reason?

Lobatan! cheesy cheesy ... Broski, it doesn't work like that jare.. sorry sir.
Re: by Silentgroper(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin

Breakfast abt to be served...

Senomii my gee .. what's going on
Re: by Southernigbo: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
go out and meet any of those gentle Hausa or Yoruba demons
Re: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Onariii:

Hey... I just noticed your moniker... Do you know me? I think I know you... But I'm just assuming
Re: by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
grin

Breakfast abt to be served...

Senomii my gee .. what's going on
No... It was served... undecided

Shouldn't you be my friend? Why are you siding with someone who broke my heart?
Re: by toujurs: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
undecided

I hate this sh**

introverted Psychopath, what were you expecting undecided
Re: by Silentgroper(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
No... It was served... undecided

Shouldn't you be my friend? Why are you siding with someone who broke my heart?
They say there are two sides to a story... So just settling for urz only would be unfair.. Besides, we became buddies along d line..

The funny thing is, i knew this was going to happen. It felt like one out of d two of you wasnt making effort for ur ship to sail.. Sometimes, it feels like d two of u both..
Re: by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
They say there are two sides to a story... So just settling for urz only would be unfair.. Besides, we became buddies along d line..

The funny thing is, i knew this was going to happen. It felt like one out of d two of you wasnt making effort for ur ship to sail.. Sometimes, it feels like d two of u both..
He's no longer on NL... He deactivated both accounts...

And I wouldn't lie... He broke my heart but he wasn't fine... So we talked about it... Besides, it's for our good... He's probably celebrating his freedom, drinking vodka and screwing the sweet Indian chick next door... undecided

And I'm here... But I'm moving on... Besides, I think it's the perfect time to have sex... grin

There's no reason to not to...
Re: by Oblivionz5(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Always involve me please

Re: by Silentgroper(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
He's no longer on NL... He deactivated both accounts...

And I wouldn't lie... He broke my heart but he wasn't fine... So we talked about it... Besides, it's for our good... He's probably celebrating his freedom, drinking vodka and screwing the sweet Indian chick next door... undecided

And I'm here... But I'm moving on... Besides, I think it's the perfect time to have sex... grin

There's no reason to not to...
Umm, i didnt even notice he has deactivated.

sorry though!!.

yeah.. It's probably for d best..

Online dating without actual meet ups does not exactly end well and it seems u two were avoiding that.

Esp u.

Well what do i know

hahaha.. He definitely would be pouring himself a drink but screwing some chick, nah!!!. Wouldnt be this soon u knw...

You got no options than to move on. That's what is best for u at d moment...

Have sex?? Dont knw if it's d perfect time bt it's definitely nt d ideal time...

you should have fun anyways...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Hey... I just noticed your moniker... Do you know me? I think I know you... But I'm just assuming
Maybe, maybe not grin

A certain someone talks about you alot, so I'm curious who are youtongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Youtube Redpiller Dies (photos) / What Is Happening To Me / When Should A Serious Relationship Lead To Marriage And Be Introduce To Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.