Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece (57281 Views)

Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State / Zulum: Deradicalised Terrorists Rejoin Boko Haram After Spying On Communities / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Anaerobi(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Chai...

The man no try.

The woman too no try.

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by ignis: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
wahala
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Triangles1(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
No case.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by obedience4(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Something Fernandez can do grin

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by RPG2020(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2022
shocked One penis down
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by sirjentul05(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2022
ArchiLimited:
How many people were unconsciously covering their own while reading this embarassed

Both the husband and wife are sick though

shocked
As I dey read, I no come dey feel mine again

2 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Kingcalls: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Shut up the wife is a hero

Pedo

U are a fool to say that crap ... all these stupid men that have the brain of a woman
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Dawn91(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Kingcalls:

U are a fool to say that crap ... all these stupid men that have the brain of a woman
[/s]

I don't blame you for insulting me there, internet Jackie Chan grin Paddy you honosexuals on this forum love penis more than sanity otherwise how do you even sympatize with a pedo...
Paddy let me warn you, no one in anonymous here o... Watch how you talk to people

4 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Midas01: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Pls shut up if you have nothing sensible to say....

The footage of Princess child being molested in her own house by that Yoruba actor, how did it end? Nonsense.
Kingcalls:

What she did was absolutely wrong....she should have sent the footage to the authorities.... if u don't know , the number of kids sexually abused are mostly done by women ....

4 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Kingcalls: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2022
When ur brain dont function properly cos its not equipped to transmit intelligence ...
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by CHoccolaTE: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

. if u don't know , the number of kids sexually abused are mostly done by women ....

Provide evidence for this rubbish you posted

5 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by lexy2014: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/wife-hacks-husbands-penis-after-26517236

Mr. Van H. had been taken to the emergency room at Son La Provincial General Hospital but because the damage was so prodigious they were forced to give up the ghost.

Can anyone pls explain the above? I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by NOwazobia: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
I will still repeat it as I usually do. Never you sleep at home when ever you had a brawl with your wife; most especially about infidelity.

Also, never you sleep before your wife. Women are very dangerous and unforgetfull and unforgiven. Fear anything weak and highly emotional.

3 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Goldbw122(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Problem

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Goldbw122(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2022
NOwazobia:
I will still repeat it as I usually do. Never you sleep at home when ever you had a brawl with your wife; most especially about infidelity.

Also, never you sleep before your wife. Women are very dangerous and unforgetfull and unforgiven. Fear anything weak and highly emotional.
Are you married?

3 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Lama70(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2022
ArchiLimited:
How many people were unconsciously covering their own while reading this embarassed

Both the husband and wife are sick though

Bros, you get me... red-handed ni o.

4 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by emmy512: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2022
As i read this e get as e do me too down there

2 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2022
spydera:
These days eeeh, man gats to be very careful...
Btw, is it his Step daughter or niece bayi?
Why would people mix things as little, yet important as that.
As to the motivated and already gingered potential 9ja female hackers out here, do not try it in Nigeria!
I repeat, do not try it in Nigeria!!
What happens in Vietnam, stays in Vietnam...over and out!

grin grin
You dey fear? cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Can anyone pls explain the above? I don't understand

They could not patch his penis back anymore.
So the man is penisless

2 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

What she did was absolutely wrong....she should have sent the footage to the authorities.... if u don't know , the number of kids sexually abused are mostly done by women ....

LOL
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Offpoint1: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2022
It's unfortunate he died, would had been better he lives on without a dixk

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Midas01:
Everything fear women....

Fear men for raping everything that crawls. How can you fancy your own brother or sister's child to the point of raping and abusing the innocent child and leaving that child traumatized for life

All this nonsense happens because no one checks the excesses of men. Women are trained from childhood with morals but not men.... From an early age thy are free to do whatever, that's why they commit 95% of all crimes...

Imagine if the woman didn't set up the spy cam, Nairaland frustrated alpha fools would've been calling her a liar and a feminist with a determination to bring the man down.
I don't support pedophile but keep quite. Pedophile is not when it's men, women abuse young boys more than men do, so when we are talking about men this men that remember that men are ashamed to speak up when they experience such. A young boy will even be feeling like a big boy when they are being abuse by women at young age. Care and attention should be forwarded towards young men too. A LOT OF YOUNG BOYS ARE BEING ABUSE SEXUALLY EVERYDAY BUT THEY WON'T TALK TO AB ELDERLY PERSON BUT TO THEIR PEERS WHO HAIL THEM THEREBY MAKING THEM THINK IT'S NORMAL.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Dmacqh(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Women and jealousy 5 & 6 .
The earlier men learn that women are too jealous in nature that they can’t share your attention , dick etc with another woman the better.
She didn’t cut the dick because of abuse on her niece , she cut it because the man is sharing the dick .
I’m not condoning the man , but the woman have evidence, what stopped her from reporting to the authorities for proper punishment on the man.
Say no to jungle justice .
To the man , I think he’s sick mentally . What do men gain in abusing minors ?
It serves him right , no room peados .
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by house10s2: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2022
headline says niece
content says step daughter

if they fire u now u say boss is bad
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Stanleyq: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2022
kyivmhayor:
Wow! Man will never enjoy again in his life, thank you Ma grin
u no read they said he gave up the ghost abi, meaning he don die naa,
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by begge: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Dis woman na devil
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by BRATISLAVA: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Kriss is now architlimited.

The way of notorious naira and users is easy to tell. And they will expect patronage after all their BS.

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by sphinixs2: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2022
omg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.