Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece (57019 Views)

Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State / Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by CHoccolaTE: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Emaprince:
Thats the absolute truth. Men don't speak up. I had my experience with a married woman sef...as a very young kid, but luckily escaped it. Not cos I planned to, but my mom unknowingly foiled it.

This is the case for several young male children. They get steady sexual abuse from grown up and married women. But a man is never expected to speak up. Heck, no one will listen to him sef. They will ask him if he didn't enjoy it.

You are a woman so you will think its gender war right now. Lol... 80% men were disvirgined by older females. And thats sexual abuse. But no one will listen to a man when he complains.

I will advice you to guide and protect your young male children from older cousins, house helps and older neighbours if you don't want that for your child. You may be ignorant intentionally just cos you want to prove that women are mostly molested by men in your bid to paint men as evil until it happen to your own male child.

You didn't even answer the question. All you did was spout anecdotes and concoct statistics from your imagination.
Provide statistics and concrete evidence.

Who told you every single abused girl speaks out? The male abusers threaten many of them with death if they talk.

And who told you majority of girls are not disvirgined by older men? Just writing anything that enters his head.

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by saphiere(f): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
BadEnglish:

I'm trying to figure out where rape is stated in there, and also where the said neice is an underage.
Maybe u can oblige me with that
So you support infidelity?

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Hassanmaye(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
pyyxxaro:
RIP to the Blokos

She waited for him to sleep before harvesting the blookos , Fear Women oh

I just de imagine the way the man would have screamed when she sliced off the blookos

The guy go scream like ÀAAWAAALAAAAMEEÈEEE
CHIIÎMÔOOOOOO grin
That gender..
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Thazard(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
pyyxxaro:
RIP to the Blokos

She waited for him to sleep before harvesting the blookos , Fear Women oh

I just de imagine the way the man would have screamed when she sliced off the blookos

The guy go scream like ÀAAWAAALAAAAMEEÈEEE CHIIÎMÔOOOOOO grin

grin
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Drsnives(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]..hohoho bring on the war.... You don't know me do you? You little cum sniffer... Na you go tire grin

Fàggot
I think its time to dig up your file and settle this matter once n for all.
I won't reply your mention henceforth.
You dare call me unprintable names.
Watch your back.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Drsnives(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
bepositive11:

How heartless is the man to scar that innocent young girl psychologically for life?
I never thought of that.
My apologies

2 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Drsnives(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

Paedophiles deserves such and more
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by BadEnglish(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
saphiere:
So you support infidelity?
What does it change If I support infidelity or not? Cheating is in human nature both (both gender). I can't stop it, no one can and I don't think it's a crime in any democratic country.

Meanwhile, what I don't support is jungle justice, since she has the evidence, why didn't she get him arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by VirileNelly2420: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

She won't have hacked his penis if the niece was an adult
Who said so?
It was just about infidelity (with a family member, possibly incest), not necessarily paedophilia.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by saphiere(f): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
BadEnglish:

What does it change If I support infidelity or not? Cheating is in human nature both (both gender). I can't stop it, no one can and I don't think it's a crime in any democratic country.

Meanwhile, what I don't support is jungle justice, since she has the evidence, why didn't she get him arrested?
Cheater spotted
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by 41lady(m): 3:13am On Mar 23, 2022
ArchiLimited:
How many people were unconsciously covering their own while reading this embarassed

Both the husband and wife are sick though

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples

I was covering mine because I am just imaging the circumstances the man is in. Chai.. No joystick no joy in life
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Dawn91(m): 4:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Drsnives:

I think its time to dig up your file and settle this matter once n for all.
I won't reply your mention henceforth.
You dare call me unprintable names.
Watch your back.

Coward
grin
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Emaprince: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

You didn't even answer the question. All you did was spout anecdotes and concoct statistics from your imagination.
Provide statistics and concrete evidence.

Who told you every single abused girl speaks out? The male abusers threaten many of them with death if they talk.

And who told you majority of girls are not disvirgined by older men? Just writing anything that enters his head.
Stop being emotional.

How many times have you ever heard of a male child being molested compared to that of a female child? You think its cos male children are never victims? Thats cos even if females don't speak, mothers tend to watch out for their girls, hence easily get a hint of whats going on in her life whilst leaving the boys vulnerable and exploited.

You aren't a man..so you won't know. Even on the low, small boys discuss their experiences among themselves. Been there done that. Too many real instances. You can ask around among your closest male friends and hear what they have to say.

But Like I said: you can feign ignorant and never watch out for your male children until it clear for your eye.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Just like a fool and his money are soon parted

A pedophile and his penis are soon parted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by CHoccolaTE: 2:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Emaprince:
Stop being emotional.

How many times have you ever heard of a male child being molested compared to that of a female child? You think its cos male children are never victims? Thats cos even if females don't speak, mothers tend to watch out for their girls, hence easily get a hint of whats going on in her life whilst leaving the boys vulnerable and exploited.

You aren't a man..so you won't know. Even on the low, small boys discuss their experiences among themselves. Been there done that. Too many real instances. You can ask around among your closest male friends and hear what they have to say.

But Like I said: you can feign ignorant and never watch out for your male children until it clear for your eye.

So I don't agree with you means I am being emotional?

Men's Typical block-head way of discussing
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Emaprince: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

So I don't agree with you means I am being emotional?

Men's Typical block-head way of discussing
Still emotional and insulting.

When the opposite gender dont agree with y'all. You become emotional. Its expected
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by CHoccolaTE: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Emaprince:
Still emotional and insulting.

When the opposite gender dont agree with y'all. You become emotional. Its expected

Boring.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Dagger007(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Emaprince:
Stop being emotional.

https://www.raace.org/statistics-information

The link will help enlighten your ignorance. And for the record you've been the one typing with emotions and sentiments.

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Emaprince: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Boring.
mtcheew.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by CHoccolaTE: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Emaprince:
mtcheew.

Stop being emotional undecided
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Emaprince: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Stop being emotional undecided
lol... angry
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by sirjentul05(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Classickj:

Weray
Hope say the D never disappear shockedgrin

I just manage see am this afternoon afternoon searching for it under the bed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.