Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece (57020 Views)

Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State / Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Dawn91(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Playermayweda:

Oga shut up!!, Who u be sef!!

[/s]

Why not find out

Fàggot
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Playermayweda(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:

Why not find out

Fàggot

I no dey interested in knowing who you are kid, no dey project your sexual orientations on me you slowpoke
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Jeon(f): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
BenDo63:

The stench in this my mum kpekus has started affecting my brain again today...

my dad use her wrapper to cover his nose properly... It saved him from her own smell grin

my cousins wouldn't mind diving into it despite the condition of the kpekus.. It's a Yoruba family thing. I almost forgot. grin

PRECAUTIONS YOUR DAD TOOK.

FOOL

YOU HELPED UR DAD BY DROP-IN HIS NUMBER FOR NUDES

BenDo63:

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Dawn91(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Playermayweda:

I no dey interested in knowing who you are kid, no dey project your sexual orientations on me you slowpoke

Listen you fàggot. Whatever or whoever you allow to enter your anus is not my business... Whatever or whoever you choose to suck off is not my business..

But make sure you have the guts to back up your talk to.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Playermayweda(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:

Listen you fàggot. Whatever or whoever you allow to enter your anus is not my business... Whatever or whoever you choose to suck off is not my business..

But make sure you have the guts to back up your talk to.

I no understand why u go think dey people wey no share your demented opinion dey enta man yansh, like i said kid i ain't no gay can't say the same about you kid, if u get guts drop your watsapp no. i no get time to dey follow you enta heated arguments for nairaland

!!Dumb ass kids
Kids these days sef!! undecided undecided
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:

PRECAUTIONS YOUR DAD TOOK.

FOOL

YOU HELPED UR DAD BY DROP-IN HIS NUMBER FOR NUDES

MTN: 08037720112
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by BloomingDale(f): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Emaprince:
Thats your business. Emotion is always y'all problem.

Start with Niaraland first. Go check thread about boys being sexually abused at young age and see many guys that admitted it. Nobody will see it as a big deal since its a man at the receiving end. If na women, hell will be let loose.

Keep doubting until you find out its happening to your sons.. that is if them go speak up sha.

And you think it’s all girls that come out? You have no idea, Jon Snow.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by BadEnglish(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
May God save us from Dick hacking Lucifers like Iyaebe and saphiere oo
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by ashawopikin(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
I cover my preek with the blood of jesus, some women mind strong o, especially those asians and europeans
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by ashawopikin(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
kyivmhayor:
Wow! Man will never enjoy again in his life, thank you Ma grin
the man is finished, a man without his manhood is useless
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Why are there so many sexual deviants and homosexals on this forum ?
Gbam! Same question on my mind for so long.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by ashawopikin(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK come and see o
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by LastProphet: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Midas01:
Everything fear women....

Fear men for raping everything that crawls. How can you fancy your own brother or sister's child to the point of raping and abusing the innocent child and leaving that child traumatized for life

All this nonsense happens because no one checks the excesses of men. Women are trained from childhood with morals but not men.... From an early age thy are free to do whatever, that's why they commit 95% of all crimes...

Imagine if the woman didn't set up the spy cam, Nairaland frustrated alpha fools would've been calling her a liar and a feminist with a determination to bring the man down.

You are right, how I wish we can have more brave women like this though I'm sad she's going to jail

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dick hacker kikikikikikikikikiki that serves him right .No be everywhere dem dy do nonsense

Cooldown, don't take panadol for another woman's headache.
Focus on improving your life, it will cure your frustration.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by bepositive11: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drsnives:
Blood of ....
But why are women heartless nau

How heartless is the man to scar that innocent young girl psychologically for life?

2 Likes

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by bigcasava1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Guy if say I know I for no marry oo! Several occasions i wake up from bed see my wife just dey awake by my side dey look me. My heart go just cut thinking say this woman don know.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by VirileNelly2420: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
ValCon888:
I have no sympathy for a paedophile.
A man like that is better off without his penis.
Did dey mention paedophilia here? U just heard niece, next tin, paedophiles. Can't niece be an adult?
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by delishpot: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Life goes on cool
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Classickj(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

Men with women brains
And you are a man with an infant brain
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by ndukwejoe(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
now that she has cut the thing what will she be enjoying, Or she will be collecting from outside? i am just thing allowed
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by dontbothermuch: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
How can a wife be related to the husband's neice, by being his step daughter?
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by JBoss25(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na this type of thread ppl like cheesy see views, if it's something important you guys will not care
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by saphiere(f): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
BadEnglish:
May God save us from Dick hacking Lucifers like Iyaebe and saphiere oo
So you support rape and child molestation?
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by gabsmilez(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by rollandben(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/wife-hacks-husbands-penis-after-26517236
I was even holding my penis so tight as I was reading this post.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Sixfeetbelle: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drsnives:
Blood of ....
But why are women heartless nau

Paedophiles deserves such and more
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Sixfeetbelle: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Anaerobi:
Chai...

The man no try.

The woman too no try.

The woman over try sef.
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Sixfeetbelle: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Did dey mention paedophilia here? U just heard niece, next tin, paedophiles. Can't niece be an adult?

She won't have hacked his penis if the niece was an adult
Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by BadEnglish(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
saphiere:
So you support rape and child molestation?
I'm trying to figure out where rape is stated in there, and also where the said neice is an underage.
Maybe u can oblige me with that

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece by Aaay: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.