Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,851 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention (8996 Views)

12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided / No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention / Primary: Lagos APC Picks Salvador, Pedro, Five Others To Screen Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Mooh247: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Saturday go sweet
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by abc115: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2022
The Screening is today
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by garfield1: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:
That convention will signal the end of APC as we know it

When will pdp end
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2022
They want to spring a joker out ........
grin
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by garfield1: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2022
abc115:
The Screening is today

Tomorrow is appeals
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by hotseat: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Since the PDP failed to effectively play its role of opposition, the APC decided to continue playing a dual role of a ruling party and opposition to itself.

Wow!

What a mean feat!

PDP will be so secretly elated with the turn of events and thanking their stars if the APC convention fails to hold.

Aduma do body party!

Una wehdone!
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by WhizdomXX(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Ebubu:
If that convention hold on 26th I go share 50k
I'll be here with my account details waiting for you.
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Wanbissaka: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Ebubu:
i cant wait for 26th

Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Enemyofpeace: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Una never see anything
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Nwibii: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Ebubu:

I just pray make e no hold so that I go collect my share of the 50k nonsense politicians
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Nchenches: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/apc-yet-to-screen-aspirants-4-days-to-convention

Not when their Baba has been scheeming to have his successor to come from the north through PDP.
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Ebubu: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Nwibii:

I just pray make e no hold so that I go collect my share of the 50k nonsense politicians
read my post again if e no hold I no go share if e hold I go share
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by emmykk(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
All these are intentional!
They are all going to back Atiku in the North

Abi no be the same Atiku wey Hin pikin dey work under Buhari?

They want to use all these strategies to dismantle all Tinubu chance of getting the APC ticket and they will do it in such away that Tinubu will not be able to form any new political party before election.

Expect news headline like this
" EFCC investigate Tinubu Bullion Van "

This will be how to tame Tinubu to accept intrigues they will met on him in APC.

Buhari is the real Godfather.

2 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Drsnives(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2022
setobaba:
i promise to upload my nude should APC have the convention comes 26th

They can’t do anything right, I wish these betting outlet have APC to fail HT/FT as option to place a bet on
Those srinking blokos of yours would be an eye sore. Please don't

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by smokeyupu(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Disorganized folks and we voted them into power in 2015.

Now see where it has gotten us�
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2022
emmykk:

They want to use all these strategies to dismantle all Tinubu chance of getting the APC ticket and they will do it in such away that Tinubu will not be able to form any new political party before election.

Expect news headline like this
" EFCC investigate Tinubu Bullion Van "

This will be how to tame Tinubu to accept intrigues they will met on him in APC.

Buhari is the real Godfather.

It's not about Tinubu perse, it's about the south as a whole!
What vexes me is that despite all the Fulani carnage, they still have the temerity to contest for presidency!
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Chikpat(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2022
setobaba:

They can’t do anything right, I wish these betting outlet have APC to fail HT/FT as option to place a bet on

Be honorable to do so the moment the convention starts.
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by ityP(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2022
APC will not see 2024. Know this and know peace grin

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by maisams01(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2022
TriCee:
It may not hold, or they may all agree on Tinubu.

I'm sad to admit that Tinubu will become Nigeria president if he gets APC ticket. PDP is more disorganised as it stands.
PDP that have commence sales of tickets to aspirants for elective positions are more disorganized than APC that can hold a common convention? wow, just wow

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by emmykk(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

It's not about Tinubu perse, it's about the south as a whole!
What vexes me is that despite all the Fulani carnage, they still have the temerity to contest for presidency!

It is because they know the south is Sharply divided and this is caused by Tinubu himself.

If the south is united you won't hear north presidency come 2023
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
setobaba:

Screening takes less than 3 hours.
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by oyeb15: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
They want an unopposed candidate.They will just submit his name 10min to deadline.
Later ,others will go to Court and Mannequin will intervene and urge them to withdraw their cases in party interest and settle them with board appointments.
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Richardonald(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
setobaba:

e go be 1/1 HT/FT grin stake with N5k
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by olaadenigeria(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
How would they when BAT wanted u opposed ticket

Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by 2Ways(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ebubu:

I hope so.
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by Sonoyom(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nothing like convention this week.
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by muamar4037: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buni and his usual delay will decay apc soon
Re: APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention by muamar4037: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
2Ways:

I hope so.
Nobody will collect this 50k of yours sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

87 Million PVCs Collected Says INEC / Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States / 2015 Elections: North May Not Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.