Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli (2446 Views)

Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador / NDLEA Appoints MC Oluomo As Ambassador For War Against Drug Abuse In Lagos / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Beejayy20(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Na only Yoruba dey drink Kolaq Alagbo?

Oga don't bring this poverty talk here ..you don't want to go there with me
low IQ boy nah only Igbo dey drink that odogwu bitter abi?
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by LegendHero(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Typical you first try to broke shame me and then boom when you find out I can feed all the men in your lineage for 20 years without complaining you will now say I am behaving like a Child .. Oga I am a very successful business man myself by any standard ( you can take that to the bank ) and not a broke gbefu like you for your information....Face the topic and stop this silly broke shaming nonsense....No Yoruba brand can ever endorse any Igbo artiste , people like you will never agree ....Now that Cubana is giving a sango riff raff money you know tribalism is not good ...Put me to shame and show me the time a Yoruba alcohol bitters brand ever signed an Igbo person

Below is Poco Lee cashing out from Kolaq Alagbo. I remember they also usually use Mercy BB Naija and one other Igbo actress that always act in Yoruba movies (I forgot her name).

Businessmen don’t care about tribalism because you want your products to reach the core street especially in this agbo business. Portable get street credibility die and moreso Obi Cubana can make the biggest sales from Lagos due to the purchasing power and population so he knows what he’s doing.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Ojiofor: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Emetofranklinch:
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=757
A twitter user with the name Obumneme who reacted to the ambassadorial deal Zazu zeh singer Portable secured with Business Mogul Obi cubana Odogwu bitter opined that Speed Darlington would have been a better choice had Obi Cubana used him. Obumneme who typed in Igbo language said " Obi Cubana left someone like Speed Darlington who understood the meaning of "ODOGWU" and rushed and dashed 50 million naira ambassadorship to Portable
Igbo people and their reasoning sometimes.

"Odogwu" is an Igbo expression that means "A man of great esteem. A distinguished man. A valorous man..."
Many have endorsed his opinion, however, many on Twitter pointed that fact that Speed Darlington is not known by everyone unlike Portable, furthermore, Speed Darlington doesn't even have a known instagram account, speed Darlington doesn't have much followers like portable, Portable has already made a song with Odogwu bitter, Speed Darlington doesn't have the influence power to push the product to the targeted customers unlike Portable
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=757

There is no tribalism in business,Obi Cubana knows what he is doing.Portable represents street boys in southwest and the right person to promote Odowgu Bitters in that zone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of LP Rally And Photo Of What Miscreants Posted / Why Are Igbos In Detest Of Tinubu Presidency? / Senator Adeola’s Top Aide, Adeniyi Sanni, Murdered In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.