Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli (2445 Views)

Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador / NDLEA Appoints MC Oluomo As Ambassador For War Against Drug Abuse In Lagos / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Emetofranklinch(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=757
A twitter user with the name Obumneme who reacted to the ambassadorial deal Zazu zeh singer Portable secured with Business Mogul Obi cubana Odogwu bitter opined that Speed Darlington would have been a better choice had Obi Cubana used him. Obumneme who typed in Igbo language said " Obi Cubana left someone like Speed Darlington who understood the meaning of "ODOGWU" and rushed and dashed 50 million naira ambassadorship to Portable
Igbo people and their reasoning sometimes.

"Odogwu" is an Igbo expression that means "A man of great esteem. A distinguished man. A valorous man..."
Many have endorsed his opinion, however, many on Twitter pointed that fact that Speed Darlington is not known by everyone unlike Portable, furthermore, Speed Darlington doesn't even have a known instagram account, speed Darlington doesn't have much followers like portable, Portable has already made a song with Odogwu bitter, Speed Darlington doesn't have the influence power to push the product to the targeted customers unlike Portable
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW TO READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Nendan: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Artists has their characters when it comes to a brand. Not every brand is same
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2022
People are too blinded by tribalism..

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Totilopussylick(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2022
KANU 'papilo' and the rest of ex-super eagle players honoured an invitation by Tinubu for his birthday solidarity football match, and people begin to say na endorsement smiley

For him to win presidential election coming up next year 2023 .

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Dawn91(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Emetofranklinch:
A twitter user with the name Obumneme who reacted to the ambassadorial deal Zazu zeh singer Portable secured with Business Mogul Obi cubana Odogwu bitter opined that Speed Darlington would have been a better choice had Obi Cubana used him. Obumneme who typed in Igbo language said " Obi Cubana left someone like Speed Darlington who understood the meaning of "ODOGWU" and rushed and dashed 50 million naira ambassadorship to Portable
Igbo people and their reasoning sometimes.

"Odogwu" is an Igbo expression that means "A man of great esteem. A distinguished man. A valorous man..."
Many have endorsed his opinion, however, many on Twitter pointed that fact that Speed Darlington is not known by everyone unlike Portable, furthermore, Speed Darlington doesn't even have a known instagram account, speed Darlington doesn't have much followers like portable, Portable has already made a song with Odogwu bitter, Speed Darlington doesn't have the influence power to push the product to the targeted customers unlike Portable
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
[/s]
FAKE NEWS
Fake, the OP and.his friends comments on Obi cubbams tweeter feed and he came.to create a topic hoping it drives traffic to his failed blog

Failed !!!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Emetofranklinch(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
FAKE NEWS
Fake, the OP and.his friends comments on Obi cubbams tweeter feed and he came.to create a topic hoping it drives traffic to his failed blog

Failed !!!
The fact that you have not checked the tweet or didn't notice when speed Darlington trended this morning shouldn't make you to conclude that this was made up

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by NGpatriot: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Clannish and tribal Igbos.. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Dawn91(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Emetofranklinch:

The fact that you have not checked the tweet or didn't notice when speed Darlington trended this morning shouldn't make you to conclude that this was made up
[/s]

Then why didn't you say speed Darlington and friends why say Ibo men to make it look like his tribe ?

Fake news!!! Failed blogger osi.
Your blog will end in obscurity. . Awon under the bridge blogger with fake news

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by SarkinYarki: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Totilopussylick(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
People are too blinded by tribalism..
Exactly cool

Speed Darlington lived all his life in United States of America.

And made name for himself, and later returned back to Africa Nigeria.

The man ranting up and down should know that everyone is entitled to he's or her own opinion.

Is not as if speed Darlington is hungry wink.
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Flexherbal(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2022
I guess the choice is his.
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Dawn91(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
SarkinYarki:
Has Cubanna ever seen Kolaq Alagbo offer any Igbo upcoming artiste Endorsement? Na only Yoruba boys him dey give but Waaaaa Obi Cubanna Open bitters brand and the first person he gave 50m endorsement is Sango rascal called Portable...Igbo men open your eyes
[/s]

Say no to tribalism and failed bloggers leading you with their rubbish topics

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Dawn91(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Totilopussylick:
Exactly cool

Speed Darlington lived all his life in United States of America.

And made name for himself, and later returned back to Africa Nigeria.

The man ranting up and down should know that everyone is entitled to he's or her own opinion.

Is not as if speed Darlington is hungry wink.
[/s]

Which name did he make for himself ? Look at this clown o grin
Now I am doutbing you passed through the four walls of a university if you could refer to speed Darlington as someone noteworthy.

Wow !! You must be an iliterate... Speed Darlington is a nobody, a failed local rapper z an under the bridge nobody ... It's his type you can feature in your local dustbin blog

Who knows maybe he gave you 2k to write this nonsese to make him relevant

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Dawn91(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Discovery4today:

Afonja

Don't be stupid

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by everythinggirly(f): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2022
The choice is his, the money is his! Stop the hate already!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Has Cubanna ever seen Kolaq Alagbo offer any Igbo upcoming artiste Endorsement? Na only Yoruba boys him dey give but Waaaaa Obi Cubanna Open bitters brand and the first person he gave 50m endorsement is Sango rascal called Portable...Igbo men open your eyes

Na only Igbo dey go Cuban club?
I have noticed that poor people are the most tribalistic since they have nothing to lose

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by aribisala0(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Eboes
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by SarkinYarki: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

Na only Igbo dey go Cuban club?
I have noticed that poor people are the most tribalistic since they have nothing to lose
Na only Yoruba dey drink Kolaq Alagbo?

Oga don't bring this poverty talk here ..you don't want to go there with me
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Onepeople: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2022
I don't know what people gain with tribalism, going through the tweet, a sensible mind will see that the useless idiot that brought tribalism to the discuss was equally address by the same igbo people, you tag the opinion of single person and igboman opinion. Stupidity of a blogger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2022
They are correct. Anyway, Obi Cubana can do whatever he wants to do with his money but he should remember that we are here and if something happens to him tomorrow, Yoruba people including the portable will be the first people asking for his head.

Wonder when Igbo people will have sense.
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by WonderManly(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Awọn Attention seekers... Enemies of progress.
Speed ko Slow ni.
Person choosed who fit 4 him business. U wey be enemy of progress and success dey talk sey e no good. Wetin be your own there? Na your business? Abi shey na your money he go dey pay him ni? Sentiment apart. We all know sey this bitter na for street. And if you come to think of it. Portable is D one on street right now. I think Portable is fit for the product as at now. I'm not taking of tomorrow.
And mind you people wey dey talk. If Portable be Igbo Man una no go talk of Speed.
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Na only Yoruba dey drink Kolaq Alagbo?

Oga don't bring this poverty talk here ..you don't want to go there with me

Kolaq alagbo is hardly known outside of the SW,
Me wey be Yoruba sabi odogwu pass kolaq

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by SarkinYarki: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2022
ViperAda:

Look at this poor rat that doesn't have an idea about business model. How many ibo upcoming artistes have more street value than Portable.
Obi Cubana & other ibo business men knew that SW/North is the reason why a lot of ibos are not languishing in poverty today.

Moreover, there are many ibo Instagram hoes/influencers that are brand ambassadors of Kolaq products.

-Viper

Typical you first try to broke shame me and then boom when you find out I can feed all the men in your lineage for 20 years without complaining you will now say I am behaving like a Child .. Oga I am a very successful business man myself by any standard ( you can take that to the bank ) and not a broke gbefu like you for your information....Face the topic and stop this silly broke shaming nonsense....No Yoruba brand can ever endorse any Igbo artiste , people like you will never agree ....Now that Cubana is giving a sango riff raff money you know tribalism is not good ...Put me to shame and show me the time a Yoruba alcohol bitters brand ever signed an Igbo person
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by ViperAda: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Typical you first try to broke shame me and then boom when you find out I can feed all the men in your lineage for 20 years without complaining you will now say I am behaving like a Child .. Oga I am a very successful business man myself by any standard ( you can take that to the bank ) and not a broke gbefu like you for your information....Face the topic and stop this silly broke shaming nonsense....No Yoruba brand can ever endorse any Igbo artiste , people like you will never agree ....Now that Cubana is giving a sango riff raff money you know tribalism is not good ...Put me to shame and show me the time a Yoruba alcohol bitters brand ever signed an Igbo person
You are a wretched inconsequential hungry slowpoke who'd probably live the rest of his lives in generational poverty. The gut with which you make a categorical statement especially against your hosts who have done a great deal of good to your tribe as economic refugees is nothing but appalling.
Since your mother still feeds you, so I wouldn't expect you to know much about businesses and branding. Are there no ibo artistes as Glo Ambassadors and many more businesses owned by Yoruba?.. it is true what they say that ibos pride in absolute ignorance.

https://www.nairaland.com/2577128/nairabet-signs-phyno-new-ambassador

-Viper

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by aribisala0(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Tribalistic Eboes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Discovery4today: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2022
aribisala0:
Tribalistic Eboes
Is there a tribe called Eboes?
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by iyapont: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Tribalistic people tueh

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
ViperAda:

You are a wretched inconsequential hungry slowpoke who'd probably live the rest of his lives in generational poverty. The gut with which you make a categorical statement especially against your hosts who have done a great deal of good to your tribe as economic refugees is nothing but appalling.
Since your mother still feeds you, so I wouldn't expect you to know much about businesses and branding. Are there no ibo artistes as Glo Ambassadors and many more businesses owned by Yoruba?.. it is true what they say that ibos pride in absolute ignorance.

https://www.nairaland.com/2577128/nairabet-signs-phyno-new-ambassador

-Viper

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Igbo Men Slam Obi Cubana For Using Portable As Ambassador Instead Of Speed Darli by Beejayy20(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:
mumu always say what you know is cubana chief priest not kolaq alagbo ambassador? what about adenuja globalcom?.
mumu man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity / This Is More Than World Cup Final -360° View of Tinubu's AkwaIbom rally (Photos) / Why Are Igbos In Detest Of Tinubu Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.