Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

#PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (43265 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by ityP(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Edoreborn: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Cluelessness

2 Likes

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Classicdesign31: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
jackcanfield:
cool PMB welcome jare wonder why some aboki think we bear the same surname, someone cannot walk freely in Niger state without local paparazzi ..Anyway we no resemble.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by BennixB(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Good for him.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by BusinessPlan22: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Johnjanrt: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
So Lala had to quickly push this to FP
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
?
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
See as e be like burnt dodo. Or rago ileya .Most clueless president ever. Let us wait and see who the oloriburuku will hand over the baton to lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Cherrybae(f): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Ipob will weep and sorrow today. Buhari is your president whether you like it or not.

Ipob buhari is fresher than all of you.

Pray you IPOB will get to Buhari age.

God bless PMB
The Ogbuagu 1
Of Ndigbo
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Dagenius53: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Thanks for letting me know AZMAN AIR in the picture.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by justvictor57(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Shey na stone Dem use support the platform Buhari is standing upon? I no just understand undecided undecided
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Godispeace: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2022
u can jump inside ur useless river Niger shocked shocked shocked shocked , who cares , afterall better one 2nd Niger bridge aka Buhari bridge is almost completed
ouzo1:
More like guard of incompetence
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Rubyjade: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
OyeofIkoTuN:

Chai...why don't they have people here that can break beautiful writeups into easy and comprehensible bits for locals like us to grab. if you can simplify for me,I will ask for your number one day

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2022
smh. na wa ooo. Ndi freshest

Cherrybae:
Ipob will weep and sorrow today. Buhari is your president whether you like it or not.

Ipob buhari is fresher than all of you.

Pray you IPOB will get to Buhari age.

God bless PMB
The Ogbuagu 1
Of Ndigbo
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2022
ouzo1:
More like guard of incompetence

You better go into the bush and celebrate your guards of unknown illiterate gunmen
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2022
A guard of Fulani herdsmen terrorism.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Benitoh: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Look at that presidential stones used to support the table. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Ololanla: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Failure of a president
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2022
As usual premium tears untop personal opinion..chaii. You will have the headache,sorry for you.. Tears since day 1...you go tire oo

Godispeace:
u can jump inside ur useless river Niger shocked shocked shocked shocked , who cares , afterall better one 2nd Niger bridge aka Buhari bridge is almost completed

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Franking: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Guard of honour for putting Nigerians through an unimaginable level of poverty and suffering.

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by abokikhalifa: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Giant of Africa for your pocket

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Loud it.... i.e For balance

Benitoh:
Look at that presidential stones used to support the table. grin grin
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Jonegonu: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Nice work op. Nigeria will be great
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by boldtruthalways: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC
There's nothing patriotic about you at all. Did you intentionally omitted SE? It's people like you that are destroying Nigeria but the good thing is that the hardship and sufferings from your so called PMB is hitting you guys more harder. Go on.

4 Likes

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by christistruth01: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

chriskosherbal:
but sir I thought is 6 in my school days, when did they remove one to be specific SE,pls kindly enlighten me.

God bless SE - (Gunmen +Cannibals+ Terrorists)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
but sir I thought is 6 in my school days, when did they remove one to be specific SE,pls kindly enlighten me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nauttyprof(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2022
At the end of the day, you will hear of millions spent for this nonsense. He came to commission project. Shouldn't he just go there, do the needful and return to his office in the Villa?

Just nonsense display here and there.

Nigeria and every nonsense we have to put up with.

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by joe1309: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2022
ultimatebas:

Totally concur. Gross incompetence
Abwg bro greet Obianio for me
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Wasted sperm. A curse to humanity. tell him I said so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.